Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Benghazi report on FoxNews

4 posters

Go down

Benghazi report on FoxNews Empty Benghazi report on FoxNews

Post by southindian Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:24 am

Oops! ONLY Faux News missed this one and this is not about Benghazi...

Only this is more real and damaging.

Russians help steal US Presidential election. Pussy-grabber's son met the Russian lawyer the same day Pussy-grabber tweeted about Hillary's 30,000 emails.

Who's still an idiot here not believing this?

Trump Jr. Was Told in Email of Russian Effort to Aid Campaign

PS: Can someone please make a smaller list of folks from current administration who have NOT Lied about meeting Russians. Please note, one who lied and caught has been fired.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Benghazi report on FoxNews Empty Re: Benghazi report on FoxNews

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:51 am

southindian wrote:Oops! ONLY Faux News missed this one and this is not about Benghazi...

Only this is more real and damaging.

Russians help steal US Presidential election. Pussy-grabber's son met the Russian lawyer the same day Pussy-grabber tweeted about Hillary's 30,000 emails.

Who's still an idiot here not believing this?

Trump Jr. Was Told in Email of Russian Effort to Aid Campaign

PS: Can someone please make a smaller list of folks from current administration who have NOT Lied about meeting Russians. Please note, one who lied and caught has been fired.
His mistake in getting caught.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:11 am

One famous scientist/engineer/writer (Late Sujatha aka Rangarajan (a BEL Engineer) who is well known for his scientific/investigative/literary writing style) used mention that nothing is wrong until you get caught! (Thappitthal Thappillai which means 'it is not wrong if you did not get caught'

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:43 am

FluteHolder wrote:One famous scientist/engineer/writer (Late Sujatha aka Rangarajan (a BEL Engineer) who is well known for his scientific/investigative/literary writing style) used mention that nothing is wrong until you get caught! (Thappitthal Thappillai which means 'it is not wrong if you did not get caught'

hahaha... the inner beauty of thamizh word play is exemplified here. thappiththal is almost always evoked in the context of something wrong/wrongdoing.
தவறு என்பது தவறி செய்வது; தப்பு என்பது தெரிந்து செய்வது;
தவறு செய்தவன் திருந்த பார்க்கணும்; தப்பு செய்தவன் வருந்தி ஆகணும்.

The tragedy/curse of contemporary existence - all that matters is legal or illegal and the final judgement is not by conscience but by court of law, not of justice.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:13 pm

Adhellam summa pattukkum, ketkiradhukkum nalla irukkum. In reality everything has a price and if the price is right truth can be bought or covered up! I remember the dialogue from the movie 'Flash of Genius' where (based on a real incident/lawsuit). One lawyer says to his client to accept the settlement for 400K  says 'In this Country Judgements are written by Checkbooks'. But the client refuses to settle and fights the case on his own for so many years and in the end he wins against Detroit automakers.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054588/

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:31 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Adhellam summa pattukkum, ketkiradhukkum nalla irukkum. In reality everything has a price and if the price is right truth can be bought or covered up! I remember the dialogue from the movie 'Flash of Genius' where (based on a real incident/lawsuit). One lawyer says to his client to accept the settlement for 400K  says 'In this Country Judgements are written by Checkbooks'. But the client refuses to settle and fights the case on his own for so many years and in the end he wins against Detroit automakers.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1054588/

these are most likely to be just anomalies/exceptions, and only if one could afford to take those chances to fight it out for a personal cause/determination.

sure...bottom line is the context and the individuals own "dharmam".  

The problem is in the conditioning - one can't ask their own children to abide by what you have written in the bold, above. of course, depends at what age/stage in their life you could advise this reality. tell this very early, you will have tremendous problems running the family when they are with you...so you keep lying in the early stages...life is tough alright Wink

aside:
sadhguru's take on this

but that can be solved by implanting extended/expanded memory Smile

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:48 pm

I would say I like his one of his recent videos where he says when faced with situations which are tough 'Doing what is needed is more important'. And I found another new master on this Guru Poornima day while searching for something else. He says he got trained under/by Mahaavatar Babaji in Himalayas!

http://satsang-foundation.org/the-founder-sri-m/

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:07 pm

FluteHolder wrote:I would say I like his one of his recent videos where he says when faced with situations which are tough 'Doing what is needed is more important'. And I found another new master on this Guru Poornima day while searching for something else. He says he got trained under/by Mahaavatar Babaji in Himalayas!

http://satsang-foundation.org/the-founder-sri-m/

I'll highly appreciate it if you could provide the link for that...

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:26 pm

Also,

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:40 pm

FluteHolder wrote: Also,
Thanks much, saar!

garam_kuta