Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sanjay subrahmanyam - max, you'll enjoy this

3 posters

Go down

sanjay subrahmanyam - max, you'll enjoy this Empty sanjay subrahmanyam - max, you'll enjoy this

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 pm

incidentally, he appeared on some show on jaya TV as well.

http://sanjaysub.blogspot.com/2012/01/chat-show-with-yugu-sethu-part-1.html

http://sanjaysub.blogspot.com/2012/01/chat-show-with-yugi-sethu-part-2.html

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

sanjay subrahmanyam - max, you'll enjoy this Empty Re: sanjay subrahmanyam - max, you'll enjoy this

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:19 pm

just listening to the opening strains. excellent. kamAs?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

sanjay subrahmanyam - max, you'll enjoy this Empty Re: sanjay subrahmanyam - max, you'll enjoy this

Post by Impedimenta Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:27 pm

yes, i found this after searching for a long time. I think i am finally going to meet him in person this summer in chennai. so excited!

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:28 pm

finished listening to it. whose composition is this?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Impedimenta wrote:yes, i found this after searching for a long time. I think i am finally going to meet him in person this summer in chennai. so excited!
he is a fun guy.. I watched his talk show with Yugi sEthu (whom I can't stand, lives totally on contrived pun) couple of days back. Sanjay has vowed to read 50 books this year and discussed a few classics. He raved about TNS. He said something interesting about why achievers getting stagnant at some point and also about musicians/filmy music directors first steal from others copying parts and later their own-selves totally..I could see recycle raja flashing all over

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down