Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has India seen a better PM than Modi in her history?

3 posters

Go down

Has India seen a better PM than Modi in her history? Empty Has India seen a better PM than Modi in her history?

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:39 pm

Has India seen a better PM than Modi in her history?

Nehru?

Indira Gandhi?

Atal?

[I do not want to name honest Rajeev or Manmohan, because they were both cheated by their cabinet ministers - they allowed it - did not have the political will or acumen to even understand how people around them fooled them - basically stupid leaders put in the spot by manipulative folks around them]

I think Indira Gandhi, though selfishly motivated due to that black spot during emergency, comes even close to Modi in taking HARD decisions.

None of these leaders truly acted to treat INDIA over and above their PARTY interests. Democracy to them equaled getting votes.

Modi, whether he fails or succeeds, is the FIRST over and above PERSONAL ambitions, who has the right INTENTIONS (at least in words) for the nation!

random comparisons,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Has India seen a better PM than Modi in her history? Empty Re: Has India seen a better PM than Modi in her history?

Post by smArtha Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:48 pm

I do agree that Modi does seem vested in India's Progress or Success over and above his own party or other parties in the country. However, I don't think that MODI is placing India over and above his personal name/fame. For him both the goals are connected. He wants India to be great but become so while he is on the throne.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Has India seen a better PM than Modi in her history? Empty Re: Has India seen a better PM than Modi in her history?

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:58 am

Ok. 

Does it matter for the good of India?

Or, are we just personally jealous of him?

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:18 am

His political opponents (many are in his own party) are jealous of him for sure. Left (extreme to center-left) are concerned that every year of Modi at the helm translates to losing various bastions of power/influence they had carefully constructed and held in the realms of politics, administration, academics, media etc. Many others like some on this forum are just against him because of the Gujarat baggage and the burden of their own prejudices they carry since then.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:53 pm

Hi smArtha - Those are with vested interests. Who cares what their logic is. In a democracy, what matters is what the junta thinks. So, as per junta - which PM has been the best for India so far, in your view?

TIA,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by pmyojna Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:48 am

In my Opinion, PM Narendra Modi is one of the best PM in history. He does a lot for junta like he launches a lots of beneficial schemes for every Indian whether its for farmers, for girls or for youth.  Some of his schemes is below: 

Nai Manzil Yojana Scheme

Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana

Apply For Skill India Program

Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana

India’s First Employment Policy 

I believe this all schemes are beneficial to us. So in my opinion PM NM done a lots for us !!

Thanks !!

pmyojna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down