Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 19 deadline: I am in prayer that Tamil Nadu is not dragged into India's war with china

5 posters

Go down

August 19 deadline: I am in prayer that Tamil Nadu is not dragged into India's war with china Empty August 19 deadline: I am in prayer that Tamil Nadu is not dragged into India's war with china

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:22 am

China appears to have set an August 19 deadline for India to withdraw its troops from the Doklam Plateau.  Even if August 19 passes with no military action, there’s another hard deadline: The Communist People’s Congress in Beijing in November. If the standoff has not been resolved in time for that meeting, it could be a major humiliation for China’s president Xi Jinping.

The PLA [People’s Liberation Army] will not seek to fight a ground war with Indian troops early on. Instead it will deploy aircraft and strategic missiles to paralyse Indian mountain divisions stationed in the Himalayas on the border with China. [Indian troops will probably hold out for] no more than a week.

if Beijing escalates [the conflict], it will not be limited. Perhaps, it may extend to the maritime domain as well.

However, an Indian defense expert, says that a conflict will not be limited, and could extend into the Indian Ocean.

If China engages in a military offensive against India, New Delhi will take all necessary measures … [and will] respond to Chinese actions in its own way. Why only a border war? It could escalate to a full-scale India-China war.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

August 19 deadline: I am in prayer that Tamil Nadu is not dragged into India's war with china Empty Re: August 19 deadline: I am in prayer that Tamil Nadu is not dragged into India's war with china

Post by southindian Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:35 am

Stop wailing you stupid idiot.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

August 19 deadline: I am in prayer that Tamil Nadu is not dragged into India's war with china Empty Re: August 19 deadline: I am in prayer that Tamil Nadu is not dragged into India's war with china

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:54 am

You are worse than iSlamists who refuse to sing Vande Mataram or Jana Gana Mana. You are a traitor. May be, you should go live in Xinjiang with your monomaniac buddies.....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:35 am

Guruvu-gaaru, you're not going to get your Paisa  vasool Patel value by engaging with a troll.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:47 am

China should not unnecessarily attack non Hindi regions in case of war.

Already Bengal CM Mamata wanted to attend the China meet but prevented by the colonial Hindian government.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:18 pm

Hindian gov has put some key military installations in South.

Nuclear Command Center is located in Kerala.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sat Aug 19, 2017 2:08 pm

Ponniyin Selvan wrote:China should not unnecessarily attack non Hindi regions in case of war.

Already Bengal CM Mamata wanted to attend the China meet but prevented by the colonial Hindian government.
Not sure of your agenda posting such nonsense and don't know if you are familiar with many States in country called India and India's sovereignty in the region.

There was a time I thought you were smart, but maybe age or something has made you senile allowing you to post nonsense.

You may live for few more years, but India will last longer than you, your kids and theirs.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:55 pm

southindian wrote:
Ponniyin Selvan wrote:China should not unnecessarily attack non Hindi regions in case of war.

You may live for few more years, but India will last longer than you, your kids and theirs.

I am fairly sure India under the current boundaries will not last longer than his kids.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
southindian wrote:

I am fairly sure India under the current boundaries will not last longer than his kids.

Yes, that is what I think. India as it exists today won't survive with the current Hindi colonial setup.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:07 am

Now Odisha is joining the fight. 

http://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/i-don-t-understand-hindi-bjd-mp-tathagata-satpathy-replies-in-odia-to-union-minister-s-letter/story-DKls9Qia54S1sMjjgNHA6K.html

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down