Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Professor suggests Texans deserve hurricane for supporting Trump

5 posters

Go down

Professor suggests Texans deserve hurricane for supporting Trump Empty Professor suggests Texans deserve hurricane for supporting Trump

Post by silvermani Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:35 pm

Another illiberal soreloser

Professor suggests Texans deserve hurricane for supporting Trump HurricaneTweet
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Professor suggests Texans deserve hurricane for supporting Trump Empty Re: Professor suggests Texans deserve hurricane for supporting Trump

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:02 pm

In his last life, he may be the Saudi Arabian mullah who gave a pravachan that the last tsunami was unleashed by Gaud to punish Kafirs and infidels (although most who died were the pieceful in Indonesia).......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Professor suggests Texans deserve hurricane for supporting Trump Empty Re: Professor suggests Texans deserve hurricane for supporting Trump

Post by silvermani Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:16 pm

The hate filled mullah must be unfamiliar with geography!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:57 pm

He got fired.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:28 pm

Good riddance to bad rubbish. There are some posters here who harbor similar thoughts. I strongly encourage them to safely, anonymously use CH to vent instead of jumping on to social media.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:02 am

silvermani wrote:Good riddance to bad rubbish. There are some posters here who harbor similar thoughts. I strongly encourage them to safely, anonymously use CH to vent instead of jumping on to social media.
Yup ASSHOLES

Somehow the bad rubbish, the SHIT will continue to live in the WH, just like her

“I don’t believe Hurricane Harvey is God’s punishment for Houston electing a lesbian mayor. But that is more credible than ‘climate change.'”

-- Fucking moron Ann Coulter

Comments? Suggestions??
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:33 am

southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:Good riddance to bad rubbish. There are some posters here who harbor similar thoughts. I strongly encourage them to safely, anonymously use CH to vent instead of jumping on to social media.
Yup ASSHOLES

Somehow the bad rubbish, the SHIT will continue to live in the WH, just like her

“I don’t believe Hurricane Harvey is God’s punishment for Houston electing a lesbian mayor. But that is more credible than ‘climate change.'”

Comments? Suggestions??
Ann Coulter thrives on publicity - good, bad doesn't matter. CHers are not celebrities like her. So the suggestion is, continue to fire verbal cannons in the safe space of CH.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:02 am

silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Yup ASSHOLES

Comments? Suggestions??
Ann Coulter thrives on publicity - good, bad doesn't matter. CHers are not celebrities like her. So the suggestion is, continue to fire verbal cannons in the safe space of CH.
Awww... Tch Tch... Poor thing.... 

As if you are doing public service when you make a post here.

Idiot, you are seeking as much attention here as she is outside and the Bastard-in-chief Pussy-grabber is the biggest attention seeker of you all.

Stop crapping here with stupid arguments.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:09 am

https://www.yahoo.com/news/republican-says-black-democrat-missing-150325014.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:31 pm

southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Yup ASSHOLES

Comments? Suggestions??

Idiot, you are seeking as much attention here as she is outside and the Bastard-in-chief Pussy-grabber is the biggest attention seeker of you all.

What attention? There are about 6-7 people on CH.  Very Happy
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:27 pm

silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Yup ASSHOLES

Comments? Suggestions??

What attention? There are about 6-7 people on CH.  Very Happy
And... you seek attention from people here Smile

If not then why post?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down