Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I love my India

2 posters

Go down

I love my India Empty I love my India

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:35 am

Khole (50), a resident of Shijinagar, had on Thursday lod vajinagar, had on Thursday lodged a complaint with the police stating that she wanted to appo int a married Brahmin woman to cook during religious festivals and Gauri Ganapati celebrations at her Shivajinagar residence. In her complaint, Khole said a pandit (guruji) referred Nirmala Yadav , a resident of Raikar Mala in Dhayari, to her and told her that she was a married Brahmin woman. Yadav prepared food during the rituals and for Gauri Ganapati celebrations at Khole's home. Khole claimed that she paid the cook Rs20,000 for her services.

On Thursday , the guruji informed Khole that the cook was not a Brahmin and was a widow.Khole visited Yadav's residence to cross check the facts and found that the cook was not a Brahmin and a widow. The two women then had arguments and a minor scuffle.

Khole went to the Sinhagad Road police station and lodged a complaint of impersonation and cheating against Yadav.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/pune/imd-scientist-submits-application-to-withdraw-case-against-cook/articleshow/60445561.cms

Long live Hinduism

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

I love my India Empty Re: I love my India

Post by silvermani Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:02 am

Okay.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down