Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAZ's 200% correct prediction - TW, AB, RH etc

Go down

TAZ's 200% correct prediction - TW, AB, RH etc Empty TAZ's 200% correct prediction - TW, AB, RH etc

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:04 am

All those fans here.. die hard of die soft types and everybody, note this... 200% correct because 100% for Kirket and 100% for Tennis.

TAZ predicted

1. No 100 for $kar.

2. India will lose 4-0

3. Laxman no 100. Dravid no 100.

4. Dhobi and Sehwag useless

5. Gambhir lives in dreams of yesteryears

6. Bowlers are ceturions. Irfan Pathan would have done better.

On the Tennis front...

7. Roger got busted yet again

8. Murray has miraculously dug a defeat from the very jaws of victory. (No Eng or SA player will win.. was TAZ prediction)

Now for my next prediction.

A. $kar will *NOT* get his 100 in ODIs too. Now he is toooooooooooooooooo defensive. SL and OZ have plans for him. The simplest plan is to reverse the old talk. Old talk was.. We know how to control $kar, we will bump him etc New talk is .. bump him with praise so he swells and loses... He is such a great player, so great we cannot even stand behind him but we surround his bat with 4 aam and admi and he is OUT!

B. Nadal will win. He is more level headed than d'vic. He is also not Roger who "gifts" match to opponent, one point away from Championship

Now all those people who bet, please pay without delays. Richard Hed, you owe me a new pair of Quo Vadis. Tracy mom, time to listen and listen good to the TAZ boy. Will ya?

This was the team that won world cup? My foot. THE world cup was FIXED by BCCI and ICC (Reason: If India does not win there won't be enough money in the ICC and BCCI coffins). Any other proof do we need?

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down