Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John McLaughlin and Berklee graduates play an arrangement of John Coltrane's "My favorite things."

Go down

John McLaughlin and Berklee graduates play an arrangement of John Coltrane's "My favorite things." Empty John McLaughlin and Berklee graduates play an arrangement of John Coltrane's "My favorite things."

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 pm

MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

John McLaughlin and Berklee graduates play an arrangement of John Coltrane's "My favorite things." Empty Re: John McLaughlin and Berklee graduates play an arrangement of John Coltrane's "My favorite things."

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:05 pm

Beautifully done fusion featuring John McLaughlin and U.Srinivas and this amazing vocalist that I've never heard of before, Mahadevan. Mahadevan's vocal pyrotechnics are mind blowing!

McLaughlin really understands Indian music and never does cheap things like repeating what the Indian melodic instrumentalists are trying to do. I think that's what is central to his long time collaboration with Indians.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down