Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

censorship on this forum

3 posters

Go down

censorship on this forum Empty censorship on this forum

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:57 am

two of my posts have been deleted from this forum (not by Charvaka, but by forumotion Admins from what i can tell). both posts comprised article extracts and links from the reputed news organization ndtv.com: one about Kamal Hassan's views about Hindu right wing groups and the other comprising Shiv Sena's views about BJP.

i can only guess that a few Chaddis (to use a term which has been used by BBC news to describe these people) reported me to the forumotion Admins, one of who decided in their wisdom to axe my posts. i wish the deleting Admin would have had the courtesy to at least send me a private message explaining what terms of service of this site i had violated. i only gave the article extract and article link from a reputed news source ( ndtv.com is the online website of the most respected news channel in India, namely ndtv.com) ; i did not inject my own commentary abut the news in my posts.

i think its time some serious thought is given for all the members of this forum to migrate to reddit if whimsical censorship on this forum continues.

Back to top Go down

censorship on this forum Empty Re: censorship on this forum

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:03 am

This forum is dead. I come here exclusively for Keshto Mukherjee's Thu night rants.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:11 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:This forum is dead. I come here exclusively for Keshto Mukherjee's Thu night rants.

please consider starting a forum for erstwhile Sulekha regulars on reddit. Alternatively, please give the links to some forum(s) where people like me can participate. either here or through a private message.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:29 pm

Rashmun wrote: two of my posts have been deleted from this forum (not by Charvaka, but by forumotion Admins from what i can tell). both posts comprised article extracts and links from the reputed news organization ndtv.com: one about Kamal Hassan's views about Hindu right wing groups and the other comprising Shiv Sena's views about BJP.

i can only guess that a few Chaddis (to use a term which has been used by BBC news to describe these people)  reported me to the forumotion Admins, one of who decided in their wisdom to axe my posts. i wish the deleting Admin would have had the courtesy to at least send me a private message explaining what terms of service of this site i had violated. i only gave the article extract and article link from a reputed news source ( ndtv.com is the online website of the most respected news channel in India, namely ndtv.com) ; i did not inject my own commentary abut the news in my posts.

i think its time some serious thought is given for all the members of this forum to migrate to reddit if whimsical censorship on this forum continues.
Baby,

You cry a lot.... for nothing.

Focus on something constructive... for your remaining years.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Nov 03, 2017 3:49 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote: two of my posts have been deleted from this forum (not by Charvaka, but by forumotion Admins from what i can tell). both posts comprised article extracts and links from the reputed news organization ndtv.com: one about Kamal Hassan's views about Hindu right wing groups and the other comprising Shiv Sena's views about BJP.

i can only guess that a few Chaddis (to use a term which has been used by BBC news to describe these people)  reported me to the forumotion Admins, one of who decided in their wisdom to axe my posts. i wish the deleting Admin would have had the courtesy to at least send me a private message explaining what terms of service of this site i had violated. i only gave the article extract and article link from a reputed news source ( ndtv.com is the online website of the most respected news channel in India, namely ndtv.com) ; i did not inject my own commentary abut the news in my posts.

Baby,

You cry a lot.... for nothing.

Focus on something constructive... for your remaining years.

https://such.forumotion.com/t44563-rashmun-s-role-model-jenna-abrams-russias-clown-troll-princess-duped-the-mainstream-media-and-the-world#243317

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down