Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Corrupt TN cops.....

Go down

Corrupt TN cops..... Empty Corrupt TN cops.....

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:55 am

.....Cops chase and harass motor vehicle drivers in Chennai.....

.....Reminds of what happened when we went by a rented car from my village in AP to Madras airport to catch a flight, several years ago. The car did have the proper licence to travel in both AP and TN. At several places on the road (in Madras), TN cops stopped the vehicle to check the papers. After some 8 checks like this, the driver decided not to stop when cops flagged the car down. When I asked the driver why there were so many checks, he said that they were not really checks and that cops were all trying to make some money through intimidation. Even if proper licence was shown, they were all asking for money. He also mentioned that cops in TN were very corrupt. My experience with autorickshaw drivers in Madras was that they cheat tourists a lot on the fares.....

.....It is possible that the cop in the video was trying to extract money from the motorbike driver for not wearing his helmet. Since the guy wasn't going to stop (he was probably trying to avoid giving money to the cop), the cop decided to harm him.....

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/nation/current-affairs/251117/video-tamil-nadu-cop-hits-biker-with-stick-for-not-wearing-helmet-suspended.html

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down