Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Pappu to Baap

4 posters

Go down

From Pappu to Baap Empty From Pappu to Baap

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:02 pm

the coming of age of RaGa?

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/gujarat-assembly-election-congress-bullish-about-its-chances-in-surendranagar-but-evm-rigging-remains-a-concern-4244711.html

Back to top Go down

From Pappu to Baap Empty Re: From Pappu to Baap

Post by garam_kuta Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:the coming of age of RaGa?

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/gujarat-assembly-election-congress-bullish-about-its-chances-in-surendranagar-but-evm-rigging-remains-a-concern-4244711.html

mbwahahha rofl
vakavaka would probably say Roga... Razz

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:47 pm

Aurangazeb's sishya is desperate. He predicted BJP's defeat in federal and UP elections and he lost. Now, he is hoping that BJP will be defeated by Pappu in Gujarat. I won't blame him. His gurus Aurangazeb and Zakir Naik told him that it is okay if he doesn't have a good life; he will have a chance to rape 72 after blowing himself up in the midst of innocent women and children......
garam_kuta wrote:

mbwahahha rofl
Aurangazeb's sishya is desperate. He predicted BJP's defeat in federal and UP elections and he lost. Now, he is hoping that BJP will be defeated by Pappu in Gujarat. I won't blame him. His gurus Aurangazeb and Zakir Naik told him that it is okay if he doesn't have a good life; he will have a chance to rape 72 after blowing himself up in the midst of innocent women and children......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:19 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Aurangazeb's sishya is desperate. He predicted BJP's defeat in federal and UP elections and he lost. Now, he is hoping that BJP will be defeated by Pappu in Gujarat. I won't blame him. His gurus Aurangazeb and Zakir Naik told him that it is okay if he doesn't have a good life; he will have a chance to rape 72 after blowing himself up in the midst of innocent women and children......
garam_kuta wrote:

mbwahahha rofl

Vakavaka, when will you grow up? You are an old man now, stop behaving like an assenile juvenile.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Aurangazeb's sishya is desperate. He predicted BJP's defeat in federal and UP elections and he lost. Now, he is hoping that BJP will be defeated by Pappu in Gujarat. I won't blame him. His gurus Aurangazeb and Zakir Naik told him that it is okay if he doesn't have a good life; he will have a chance to rape 72 after blowing himself up in the midst of innocent women and children......
garam_kuta wrote:

mbwahahha rofl

Vakavaka, when will you grow up? You are an old man now, stop behaving like an assenile juvenile.
... and you sweet 16 Rashu Aunty.... nobody expects you to grow up. Ever!

Baby, you are desperate this time. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:26 pm

southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

mbwahahha rofl

would you be interested in getting a generous stipend in return for promoting secularism on various internet forums? you sound like you would be an ideal fit for the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:58 pm

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

mbwahahha rofl

would you be interested in getting a generous stipend in return for promoting secularism on various internet forums? you sound like you would be an ideal fit for the job.
Sure baby,

I'm willing to promote secularism everywhere and I already do it here. Hindus have been doing it for more than thousand years in India. No stipend needed baby.

I just don't do the fucking Congress way of pseudo-Secularism.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Doucheman - How is the below generous election result feeling up your ass?  rofl

From Pappu to Baap Cactus-polaskia-chip-chip

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down