Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed

+2
Idéfix
Hellsangel
6 posters

Go down

California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed Empty California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:22 pm

https://www.wsj.com/articles/if-you-drink-coffee-in-california-be-warned-it-may-cause-cancer-1516795200
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed Empty Re: California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed

Post by Idéfix Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:07 pm

What does legalization of weed have to do with the carcinogenic effects of coffee?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed Empty Re: California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed

Post by FluteHolder Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:10 pm

Which is more harmful to health? Coffee or weed? And overall -ve effects in  society as whole in terms of large adult group of population getting addicted to coffee vs weed?

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:03 pm

Typical CA politician seeking more regulation:

http://www.cnet.com/news/lawmaker-ban-elon-musk-flamethrower-boring-company-california/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:50 am

The California judge's ruling does not make coffee illegal to sell and buy, the way marijuana used to be. It just requires a warning. More elaborate warnings are required by law when selling marijuana, and it is only sold in specifically licensed shops and after verifying ID of the buyer. The only way in which legalization weed would be relevant to this story is if a judge required that coffee is only sold in licensed outlets after verifying ID that the buyer is at least 21 years old.

Marijuana is less addictive and safer than alcohol and tobacco. So all states where alcohol and tobacco are legal should legalize weed too. Typical politicians seeking to control your lives are keeping it illegal in many states.

California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed Marijuana-vs-drugs-deadliness
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:15 am

Ooh! Mr Kaan wants to do FHA visuals. I found one:
California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed Body-01
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:22 am

If you are worried about potential bad effects of marijuana on your body, I would strongly recommend you to avoid using it. Nationwide legalization is now inevitable. It is only a question of when recreational use will be legal in New Jersey, not if.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:26 am

Idéfix wrote:If you are worried about potential bad effects of marijuana on your body, I would strongly recommend you to avoid using it. Nationwide legalization is now inevitable. It is only a question of when recreational use will be legal in New Jersey, not if.
Those kind of dreams are inevitable when you've been smoking too much pot. Even in Colorado and California towns have banned sales of weed. Fortunately Obambi's wink wink nod nod policy towards weed has ended.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:27 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:If you are worried about potential bad effects of marijuana on your body, I would strongly recommend you to avoid using it. Nationwide legalization is now inevitable. It is only a question of when recreational use will be legal in New Jersey, not if.
Those kind of dreams are inevitable when you've been smoking too much pot. Even in Colorado and California towns have banned sales of weed. Fortunately Obambi's wink wink nod nod policy towards weed has ended.
I am not sorry to break this to you... http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/new-jersey-and-new-york-take-steps-toward-legalizing-weed.html

This is what makes legalization inevitable, despite Jefferson Beauregard's unholy regressive crusade against weed:

By some estimates, a legal pot market could provide the Garden State with an additional $300 million in revenue by 2020. Given New Jersey’s pension obligations, myriad public-sector needs, and already-high property and income taxes (which are set to bite harder, thanks to the GOP tax bill), the revenue argument for bringing the cannabis trade into the legitimate economy may prove the most salient.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:34 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
I am not sorry to break this to you... http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/new-jersey-and-new-york-take-steps-toward-legalizing-weed.html

This is what makes legalization inevitable, despite Jefferson Beauregard's unholy regressive crusade against weed:

By some estimates, a legal pot market could provide the Garden State with an additional $300 million in revenue by 2020. Given New Jersey’s pension obligations, myriad public-sector needs, and already-high property and income taxes (which are set to bite harder, thanks to the GOP tax bill), the revenue argument for bringing the cannabis trade into the legitimate economy may prove the most salient.
I am pretty sure the smart Dumbocrats will balance that out by banning menthol cigarettes, Mr Kaan.

http://nj1015.com/menthol-cigarette-ban-smells-of-hypocrisy/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:39 am

Speaking of other irrelevant off-topic stories now that your core argument is done, this one made me chuckle:

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/18/chris-christie-stopped-at-newark/
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:52 am

You keep dreaming and watching reruns of The West Wing, Mr Kaan. While you wait patiently.

http://www.nj.com/marijuana/2018/01/first_nj_county_opposes_legal_weed.html

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/murphys_plan_to_legalize_weed_already_in_trouble_w.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:58 am

Hellsangel wrote:You keep dreaming and watching reruns of The West Wing, Mr Kaan. While you wait patiently.

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2018/01/murphys_plan_to_legalize_weed_already_in_trouble_w.html
You seem confused. It's already legal where I live, so I don't have to wait, patiently or otherwise.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:00 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:You keep dreaming and watching reruns of The West Wing, Mr Kaan. While you wait patiently.

You seem confused. It's already legal where I live, so I don't have to wait, patiently or otherwise.
Oh I know you're already high, Mr Kaan.  I was talking about your previous statement here.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:32 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Oh I know you're already high, Mr Kaan.  I was talking about your previous statement here.
That statement is true. If it only a matter of when weed will be legal in NJ, not a matter of if. If the legislature doesn't pass it this session, it will come up in the next. Let's see where we stand a year from now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:41 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

That statement is true. If it only a matter of when weed will be legal in NJ, not a matter of if. If the legislature doesn't pass it this session, it will come up in the next. Let's see where we stand a year from now.
In the meantime, don't get too high, Mr. Kaan. The way you were positively giddy on Nov 6, 2016.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

In the meantime, don't get too high, Mr. Kaan. The way you were positively giddy on Nov 6, 2016.
In the meantime, my hope for you is that you are truly happy supporting racists and pedophiles! Not just pretending to be happy, or convincing yourself to come across as happy, but like really happy and proud of your God Emperor.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:51 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
In the meantime, my hope for you is that you are truly happy supporting racists and pedophiles! Not just pretending to be happy, or convincing yourself to come across as happy, but like really happy and proud of your God Emperor.
Oh I don't have to praise racists or pedophiles, Mr Kaan. I just had to bury Shrillery's Presidential run. Mission accomplished.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:07 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Oh I don't have to praise racists or pedophiles, Mr Kaan. I just had to bury Shrillery's Presidential run. Mission accomplished.
Ah, I see, you are someone who doesn't feel happy enough to praise racists and pedophiles, but will only somewhat reluctantly vote for, donate to, and support them. That's what I thought.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:09 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Ah, I see, you are someone who doesn't feel happy enough to praise racists and pedophiles, but will only somewhat reluctantly vote for, donate to, and support them. That's what I thought.
You're so clever, Mr Kaan! When you haven't the foggiest who I voted for, donated to or supported.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:25 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
You're so clever, Mr Kaan! When you haven't the foggiest who I voted for, donated to or supported.
Are you trying to imply that you didn't vote for, donate to, or support Trump? It's a good idea to express your support (or lack thereof) honestly and openly.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:27 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Are you trying to imply that you didn't vote for, donate to, or support Trump? It's a good idea to express your support (or lack thereof) honestly and openly.
Ooh! Am I under oath, Mr. Mason Kaan?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
No. Are you scared of expressing your political views in a conversation about politics?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:29 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
No. Are you scared of expressing your political views in a conversation about politics?
I have already told you my intent, Mr. Kaan. You seem desperate for validation like you were in the other thread about flaws.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:34 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
I have already told you my intent, Mr. Kaan. You seem desperate for validation like you were in the other thread about flaws.
It's OK, you don't have to be so scared of saying, "yes, I voted for Trump." No harm will come to you. If you didn't vote for him, that is OK too. You don't have to be scared of saying, "no, I didn't vote for Trump." No harm will come to you. We are a democracy yet.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:39 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
It's OK, you don't have to be so scared of saying, "yes, I voted for Trump." No harm will come to you. If you didn't vote for him, that is OK too. You don't have to be scared of saying, "no, I didn't vote for Trump." No harm will come to you. We are a democracy yet.
Ha ha ha! How is who I voted for and didn't vote for any of your business Mr Kaan? Are you now trying to emulate a man you claim you detest who supposedly did that?

https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/24/politics/gowdy-mccabe-trump-vote/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:08 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Ha ha ha! How is who I voted for and didn't vote for any of your business Mr Kaan? Are you now trying to emulate a man you claim you detest who supposedly did that?

You are again confused. Let me try to help you. The problem with Trump asking McCabe who he voted for is that Trump heads the branch of government in which McCabe is an employee.

You are participating voluntarily in a discussion about a presidential election. You are too scared to state who you voted for in that election. I am not your boss. So it is OK for me to ask you to let go of your fears and express your political opinion. Do you, or do you not support Trump? It's an easy question.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:13 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

You are again confused. Let me try to help you. The problem with Trump asking McCabe who he voted for is that Trump heads the branch of government in which McCabe is an employee.

You are participating voluntarily in a discussion about a presidential election. You are too scared to state who you voted for in that election. I am not your boss. So it is OK for me to ask you to let go of your fears and express your political opinion. Do you, or do you not support Trump? It's an easy question.
And I volunteer to tell you it's none of your business who I voted for, Mr Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

And I volunteer to tell you it's none of your business who I voted for, Mr Kaan.
You can't even bring yourself to answer whether or not you support the current president. Must be really difficult, my sympathies.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

You can't even bring yourself to answer whether or not you support the current president. Must be really difficult, my sympathies.
Actually you're desperate for validation of your views about Trump on *this board*.So you're the one that needs the sympathy, Mr Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:26 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

Actually you're desperate for validation of your views about Trump on *this board*.So you're the one that needs the sympathy, Mr Kaan.
You are getting more and more confused. All this fear must be affecting you rather badly. I am encouraging you to express your own political views in a thread you created, in which you have posted about the last presidential election. I get no validation from hearing that you support Trump. I get no validation from hearing that you don't support Trump. I am just curious. And helpful. I want to help you face your fears and overcome them, so you can openly say whether -- or not -- you support Trump.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:28 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

You are getting more and more confused. All this fear must be affecting you rather badly. I am encouraging you to express your own political views in a thread you created, in which you have posted about the last presidential election. I get no validation from hearing that you support Trump. I get no validation from hearing that you don't support Trump. I am just curious. And helpful. I want to help you face your fears and overcome them, so you can openly say whether -- or not -- you support Trump.
Oh my! You also moonlight as a fear coach, Mr Kaan? Sure. Lets go with that.
PS: This thread wasn't about the 2016 election. But I guess you're still not over it.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:48 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
PS: This thread wasn't about the 2016 election. But I guess you're still not over it.
Hahaha, that's pathetic, even by your standards. You are the one who brought the 2016 presidential election into this thread.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:59 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Hahaha, that's pathetic, even by your standards. You are the one who brought the 2016 presidential election into this thread.
Trust you not to see the wood for the trees, Mr Kaan. That was about being high/giddy. But of course any mention of 2016 to you is like waving a red flag at a bull.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Trust you not to see the wood for the trees, Mr Kaan. That was about being high/giddy. But of course any mention of 2016 to you is like waving a red flag at a bull.
Nice try, let's go with that, then.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:03 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Nice try, let's go with that, then.
Thank you, Mr Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:14 pm

Just imagining the average American behaving like a run-of-the-mill Sadhu in India. I guess, Amrika is catching up in the development index......
With the new leader in S Arabia, even monomaniacs may some day enjoy some weed and start prostrating in front of idols......

California will warn people about coffee while legalizing weed Main-qimg-654ba78f482d876b56375569f950dd8f-c

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:46 pm

Be careful guruvu-gaaru, the great glut admin may soon start questioning you if you support weed or oppose weed support legalization of weed or oppose legalization of weed.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 pm

republicans in power are on wrong side of history here jmo. this is the last ditch effort of luddites like sessions and sooner than later they'll inevitably be run over.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:republicans in power are on wrong side of history here jmo. this is the last ditch effort of luddites like sessions and sooner than later they'll inevitably be run over.
Around 65% of Americans already support legalization. That is higher than the percentage of Americans supporting gay marriage. So yes, you are absolutely right. The only thing to add is that this issue is just one of many where the Republicans in power are on the wrong side of history.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 03, 2018 5:48 pm

Pity! California hasn't started warning people about Cell phones, while they legalize weed.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/02/health/cell-phone-radiation-cancer-nih-study-bn/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:33 am

To me all politics are relative and local. It's irrelevant what HA marked on his 2016 ballot. He is a supporter of orange leper.  Aka supporter of wannabe daughter fucker and pedo supporter.

For all his considerable faults WJC never wanted to fuck Chelsea.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:49 pm

Come on, California. Put tea on that list!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/05/health/hot-tea-esophageal-cancer-risk-study/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Now smoke pot and drive (or not really drive).
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:25 pm

Excellent! What California does today, the rest of the country will do at some point in the future. Be that legalizing weed or allowing fully-autonomous cars.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:33 pm

Idéfix wrote:Excellent! What California does today, the rest of the country will do at some point in the future. Be that legalizing weed or allowing fully-autonomous cars.
Hell yes, Mr. Kaan! Starting with the looming debt crisis.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:57 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Excellent! What California does today, the rest of the country will do at some point in the future. Be that legalizing weed or allowing fully-autonomous cars.
Hell yes, Mr. Kaan! Starting with the looming debt crisis.
But maybe not in home prices.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:24 pm

Off the deep end.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down