Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anni Jayalalithaa says she's ashamed of alliance with Vijayakanth

Go down

Anni Jayalalithaa says she's ashamed of alliance with Vijayakanth Empty Anni Jayalalithaa says she's ashamed of alliance with Vijayakanth

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:36 pm

http://www.ndtv.com/article/tamil-nadu/jayalalithaa-says-shes-ashamed-of-alliance-with-vijayakanth-172346?pfrom=home-lateststories

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Anni Jayalalithaa says she's ashamed of alliance with Vijayakanth Empty Re: Anni Jayalalithaa says she's ashamed of alliance with Vijayakanth

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:43 pm

can u tell me whether nawab of arcot is pro DMK or pro AIADMK or whether he is neutral. Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Anni Jayalalithaa says she's ashamed of alliance with Vijayakanth Empty Re: Anni Jayalalithaa says she's ashamed of alliance with Vijayakanth

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:06 pm

this is interesting:

As for her national ambitions, she made it known last week to AIADMK cadres that the party should carve out a role for itself “beyond the borders of Tamil Nadu and reach the top spot”. Token acknowledgement of her ambition came soon enough from the BJP’s L.K. Advani, who described her as a “natural ally”. Given her overweening self-belief, bolstered as it is by the drubbing the AIADMK gave rival DMK in the assembly elections, she is evidently quite serious, though it is actresses rather than politicians from the south who have so far had pan-Indian appeal.

http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?279692

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:21 pm

Rashmun,

I have no idea whether the Nawab of Arcot like the DMK or AIADMK.

The nawab and his family do not look like typical Tamil and he does not speak Tamil at home either.

The nawab is very proud of his Second Caliphate ancestry. If he felt one among the Tamils, he would not have brought it up with his interview with the Hindu newspaper.

In fact, my Anglo-Indian tenants were more Tamil than this man.

All the wealth he got was from the blood and sweat of Tamils who worked as slaves in his estates.

The tragey is that the dark skinned Tamils have been slaves under light skinned outsiders whether they were Muslims or the Europeans.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:37 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:Rashmun,

I have no idea whether the Nawab of Arcot like the DMK or AIADMK.

The nawab and his family do not look like typical Tamil and he does not speak Tamil at home either.

The nawab is very proud of his Second Caliphate ancestry. If he felt one among the Tamils, he would not have brought it up with his interview with the Hindu newspaper.

In fact, my Anglo-Indian tenants were more Tamil than this man.

All the wealth he got was from the blood and sweat of Tamils who worked as slaves in his estates.

The tragey is that the dark skinned Tamils have been slaves under light skinned outsiders whether they were Muslims or the Europeans.

i think it is unfair to classify tamilians on the basis of skin color. there are fair tamilians like the Maran brothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down