Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble

5 posters

Go down

CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble Empty CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble

Post by silvermani Wed Jan 31, 2018 3:53 pm

The overwhelming majority approved . . .

CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble Gettyimages-912428566

"Three in four Americans who tuned in to President Trump's #SOTU address tonight approved of the speech he gave."

CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble Poll10
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble Empty Re: CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:09 pm

Apparently CBS is calling their poll fake news.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble Empty Re: CBS Poll Results From President Trump's Speech Are In: Democrats Are In Trouble

Post by southindian Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:47 am

silvermani wrote:

The overwhelming majority approved . . .

"Three in four Americans who tuned in to President Trump's #SOTU address tonight approved of the speech he gave."
How can Pussy-grabber be even close to genuine when he's reading from a script? Smile

I saw Pussy-grabber doing his best to appear calm, with smooth voice, low hushed-tone.... but the bastard looks like a joker, fake. Smile

This idiot doesn't have in him to even-appear intelligent. He's mean with black-heart and is a lowlife. He can never appear genuine. Ever!

So morons, Question. You idiots believe CBS news poll when it suits you? Otherwise it becomes fake news?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:22 am

Hellsangel wrote:Apparently CBS is calling their poll fake news.
Yelling "FAKE NEWS!" at news you don't like is the specialty of Trump and his followers. Lots of Trumptards call CBS News polls fake. Trump himself selectively highlights good news from pollsters he calls fake when he doesn't like their poll results.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:32 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Apparently CBS is calling their poll fake news.
Yelling "FAKE NEWS!" at news you don't like is the specialty of Trump and his followers. Lots of Trumptards call CBS News polls fake. Trump himself selectively highlights good news from pollsters he calls fake when he doesn't like their poll results.
Apparently all that ranting has skewed your sense of humor.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:14 am

Nice reverse fakery by the usual suspects. According to them, MSM is credible. Which makes this piece of news credible. Which means Democrats are in trouble. Instead of dwelling on the topic, they try to distract from the point being discussed.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:18 am

silvermani wrote:Nice reverse fakery by the usual suspects. According to them, MSM is credible. Which makes this piece of news credible. Which means Democrats are in trouble. Instead of dwelling on the topic, they try to distract from the point being discussed.
Democrats are in trouble. But not in the way you think. You should continue to hope that Trump gets any lasting benefit from his performance at the elocution contest Tuesday night.

As for fakery, the first person call it fake on this thread was Hellsangel. He is unclear whether he supports, or does not support, Trump. So yeah, you may be right.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:29 am

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:Nice reverse fakery by the usual suspects. According to them, MSM is credible. Which makes this piece of news credible. Which means Democrats are in trouble. Instead of dwelling on the topic, they try to distract from the point being discussed.
Democrats are in trouble. But not in the way you think. You should continue to hope that Trump gets any lasting benefit from his performance at the elocution contest Tuesday night.

As for fakery, the first person call it fake on this thread was Hellsangel. He is unclear whether he supports, or does not support, Trump. So yeah, you may be right.
Like I said, your sense of humor is skewed. And looks like you are still desperately seeking the answer to your binary question.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Like I said, your sense of humor is skewed. And looks like you are still desperately seeking the answer to your binary question.
Looks like he played the role of a lawyer in a college skit and can't get over it. He has failed every time with "just answer yes or no" type of questioning aiming to force the answer he wants out of people but keeps on trying. Gets an "A" for persistence, gotta give him that.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:44 pm

silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Looks like he played the role of a lawyer in a college skit and can't get over it. He has failed every time with "just answer yes or no" type of questioning aiming to force the answer he wants out of people but keeps on trying. Gets an "A" for persistence, gotta give him that.
Yes I have failed. It is one of my most disappointing failures that despite my best efforts, I am unable to reassure him enough that he has nothing to fear in stating his political opinions about our predisent. You have been a great example, expressing your support for Trump openly and proudly. Perhaps you can succeed where I have failed and help him find some courage to express his opinions.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:06 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Yes I have failed. It is one of my most disappointing failures that despite my best efforts, I am unable to reassure him enough that he has nothing to fear in stating his political opinions about our predisent. You have been a great example, expressing your support for Trump openly and proudly. Perhaps you can succeed where I have failed and help him find some courage to express his opinions.
Heh heh! And he thinks people are afraid to answer his question. And he can provoke people into validating him by accusing them of fear.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:15 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Who are you? The moral police chief of CH? Why do YOU have to reassure anyone not to FEAR?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:45 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Who are you? The moral police chief of CH? Why do YOU have to reassure anyone not to FEAR?
I am just a regular guy who likes to discuss politics. When someone else likes to discuss politics but doesn't share his own positions, I encourage him to do so.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Heh heh! And he thinks people are afraid to answer his question. And he can provoke people into validating him by accusing them of fear.
I don't think people are afraid. I think you are. That's why I am saying you don't need to be afraid.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:54 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
I don't think people are afraid. I think you are. That's why I am saying you don't need to be afraid.
Ah! I see the trouble with you now. You think many things. But they are only figments of your imagination. Like how you 'thought' you'd have Madam President and gloated. 

Heh heh! And still playing Perry Mason or Slick Willie(meaning of is 'is') with people/you/me.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:01 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Ah! I see the trouble with you now. You think many things. But they are only figments of your imagination. Like how you 'thought' you'd have Madam President and gloated.
There, again. You are obsessed with the 2016 election and Hillary Clinton. Get over it already, it is 2018 now!

I did think Clinton would win. I didn't gloat about it.

I state my opinions and thoughts. That's a risky proposition. Sometimes I end up being wrong. One easy way to avoid that would be to not state my own position. That's what you did in the run up to the 2016 election. Even now you won't even say whether you support, or do not support, Trump. Argument by insinuation seems attractive to fearful people and cowards. But it's not my cup of tea.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:08 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Ah! I see the trouble with you now. You think many things. But they are only figments of your imagination. Like how you 'thought' you'd have Madam President and gloated.
There, again. You are obsessed with the 2016 election and Hillary Clinton. Get over it already, it is 2018 now!

I state my opinions and thoughts. That's a risky proposition. Sometimes I end up being wrong. One easy way to avoid that would be to not state my own position. That's what you did in the run up to the 2016 election. Even now you won't even say whether you support, or do not support, Trump. Argument by insinuation seems attractive to fearful people and cowards. But it's not my cup of tea.
>>I didn't gloat about it.
Refer to that bit about Necro posting. When you dig next time.

>>That's what you did in the run up to the 2016 election.
Heh heh! Here we go again. Go back to the Necro-posting bit and dig. You will see who I clearly opposed. Tch tch, lying too now from that soap box!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:11 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Heh heh! Here we go again. Go back to the Necro-posting bit and dig. You will see who I clearly opposed. Tch tch, lying too now from that soap box!
Lying and hypocrisy have become the standard operating procedure for your party.

I really enjoy your discomfort with stating whether you support, or do not support, Trump. It neatly encapsulates the problems with your party.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:14 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Lying and hypocrisy have become the standard operating procedure for your party.

I really enjoy your discomfort with stating whether you support, or do not support, Trump. It neatly encapsulates the problems with your party.
I know! I know! You are obsessed with seeking your binary answer like Don Quixote. You only mentioned that how many times now? I know you desperately seek validation strangely emulating the very "You're with us or against us" thought process that you Libbies found so funny! And how do you know what party I belong to? I could be a registered Democrat.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:19 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

I know! I know! You are obsessed with seeking your binary answer like Don Quixote. I know you desperately seek validation strangely emulating the very "You're with us or against us" thought process that you Libbies found so funny!
You are using the word "validation" incorrectly. It doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. Or you are trying to emulate Trump in deliberately misusing words.

My question is not: "are you for Trump or against Trump?" It is not: "do you support Trump, or do you oppose Trump?"

It is: "do you, or do you not, support Trump?"

I find your persistent discomfiture in answering this question useful.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:20 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

I know! I know! You are obsessed with seeking your binary answer like Don Quixote. I know you desperately seek validation strangely emulating the very "You're with us or against us" thought process that you Libbies found so funny!
You are using the word "validation" incorrectly. It doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. Or you are trying to emulate Trump in misusing words.

My question is not: "are you for Trump or against Trump?" It is not: "do you support Trump, or do you oppose Trump?"

And I love your obsession with seeking this answer.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:22 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

You are using the word "validation" incorrectly. It doesn't mean what you seem to think it means. Or you are trying to emulate Trump in misusing words.

That's good, because I plan to continue asking it to highlight your discomfiture.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:24 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

That's good, because I plan to continue asking it to highlight your discomfiture.
Oh! By all means please keep asking away! And I also love your lawyer-like focus on the technicalities of for or against vs support or oppose while missing the point.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:37 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I am just a regular guy who likes to discuss politics. When someone else likes to discuss politics but doesn't share his own positions, I encourage him to do so.
They will share how much ever they want to share. As a liberal person, you should respect their choice to share or not share how much ever they want to and not needle them repeatedly or try to "shame" them into admitting that they voted or supported xyz.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:38 pm

Hellsangel wrote:And I also love your lawyer-like focus on the technicalities of for or against vs support or oppose while missing the point.
Talking about missing the point, you did. I am not asking you to say whether you "support or oppose" Trump. If I did, it would indeed only a technicality that I didn't word it as "for or against." I have been asking whether you support Trump, or you do not support him. It is possible for someone to say that they do not support Trump, but they do not oppose him either. There is room in my question for neutrality. Therefore it is the opposite of a "binary" choice or a "for or against" choice.

I didn't put you down for stupid enough to not see this. The fact that you could quite likely see it but felt uncomfortable answering it is what makes this question useful.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:39 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:

They will share how much ever they want to share. As a liberal person, you should respect their choice to share or not share how much ever they want to and not needle them repeatedly or try to "shame" them into admitting that they voted or supported xyz.
I totally respect his choice. I am just trying to help him overcome his inhibitions.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:07 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:And I also love your lawyer-like focus on the technicalities of for or against vs support or oppose while missing the point.
Talking about missing the point, you did. I am not asking you to say whether you "support or oppose" Trump. If I did, it would indeed only a technicality that I didn't word it as "for or against." I have been asking whether you support Trump, or you do not support him. It is possible for someone to say that they do not support Trump, but they do not oppose him either. There is room in my question for neutrality. Therefore it is the opposite of a "binary" choice or a "for or against" choice.

I didn't put you down for stupid enough to not see this. The fact that you could quite likely see it but felt uncomfortable answering it is what makes this question useful.
Ah now, you think you're so clever to inject a 3rd choice of neutrality! Bravo, Mr. Mason Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:08 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

I totally respect his choice. I am just trying to help him overcome his inhibitions.
What a helpful guy Mr. Kaan is!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:09 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Ah now, you think you're so clever to inject a 3rd choice of neutrality! Bravo, Mr. Mason Kaan.
It's not a third, or a new choice. It has always been there. The question is: do you support, or do you not support, Trump?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:10 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

It's not a third, or a new choice. It has always been there. The question is: do you support, or do you not support, Trump?
Yes! Your eternal question!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:

You probably think you were quite clever in coming up with the name Mr. Kaan. But it means nothing to to me, and what's more important, nobody else gets it either. Perhaps you need lessons from the predisent in how to come up with effective nicknames.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:23 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
You probably think you were quite clever in coming up with the name Mr. Kaan. But it means nothing to to me, and what's more important, nobody else gets it either. Perhaps you need lessons from the predisent in how to come up with effective nicknames.
That's OK. I know what it means, Mr. Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:25 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
That's not how nicknames work, but I did my part and told you. Be my guest.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:27 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
That's not how nicknames work, but I did my part and told you. Be my guest.
Of course! You're the ever helpful guy doing your part, Mr. Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:17 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Even you must have a tough time believing this. So give it a rest.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:31 pm

Silvermani and Hellsangel and the other brown-arsed idiot Someprofile are unabashed Trump supporters. Why belabor an obvious fact?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Silvermani and Hellsangel and the other brown-arsed idiot Someprofile are unabashed Trump supporters. Why belabor an obvious fact?
I guess it is like the N-word. If 'golden-wheatish' Il Professore says it, it is A-OK.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:54 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:

Thanks for your advice. I am not someone who says things he has a tough time believing. I try to just say things I believe; that tends to keep things simple.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:57 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Thanks for your advice. I am not someone who says things he has a tough time believing. I try to just say things I believe; that tends to keep things simple.
Trying too hard but not convincing.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Silvermani and Hellsangel and the other brown-arsed idiot Someprofile are unabashed Trump supporters. Why belabor an obvious fact?
I relish the discomfort that Republicans of the Dubya, Jeb! and Christie supporting variety feel with saying openly that they support Trump, while doing all they can to further his agenda. Silvermani and SomeProfile are unabashed in their support of Trump; they remind me of Jeffrey "If he took a dump on his desk, you would defend it" Lord. Hellsangel is definitely abashed, and I like seeing that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:03 pm

The illiberal professor is an intolerant person who is still bitter about the election loss of career criminal Hitlary whom he so enthusiastically supported. His predictions came to naught as President Trump won contest after contest which he was "definitely going to lose". He wishes that there were no blue collared white people at all in the US so that his brown sahib self can live amongst his fellow upper class whites. Despite leaving India, he still has a contemptuous attitude for people that are from a lower social class than he. It matters  not which party the likes of him vote for because he will still be the same bitter person who looks down upon people.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:05 pm

Idéfix wrote:
I relish the discomfort that Republicans of the Dubya, Jeb! and Christie supporting variety feel with saying openly that they support Trump, while doing all they can to further his agenda. Silvermani and SomeProfile are unabashed in their support of Trump; they remind me of Jeffrey "If he took a dump on his desk, you would defend it" Lord. Hellsangel is definitely abashed, and I like seeing that.

Why? A few posts ago you said "I am just trying to help him overcome his inhibitions.
Then why would you like seeing him feel abashed?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:19 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Why? A few posts ago you said "I am just trying to help him overcome his inhibitions.
It is the difference between what is entertaining to me, versus what I think would be good if it were to happen. Let me illustrate this with an example. I think it would be good for the country if the president did not lie, or at least lied a lot less. If I had the chance to talk to him, I would keep asking him to stop with the lying. But I find it quite entertaining to see him lie his ass off to you guys, his loyal unquestioning supporters.

So perhaps I should restate what I said to Max: Hellsangel is definitely abashed, and I find it entertaining to see that.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:22 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

It is the difference between what is entertaining to me, versus what I think would be good if it were to happen. Let me illustrate this with an example. I think it would be good for the country if the president did not lie, or at least lied a lot less. If I had the chance to talk to him, I would keep asking him to stop with the lying. But I find it quite entertaining to see him lie his ass off to you guys, his loyal unquestioning supporters.

So perhaps I should restate what I said to Max: Hellsangel is definitely abashed, and I find it entertaining to see that.

Another fail. Busted, trying to cover up with a long winded non explanation.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:24 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Yeah, right.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:54 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:

Mr. Kaan just loves to preach to us lesser folk from his soap box. Hopefully he will find the answers to his binary questions that he so desperately seeks.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 01, 2018 9:55 pm

Maybe some Dump supporters like to act coy because he's known to chase shy and coquettish damsels around the room in his tighty-whities. Maybe they think acting all coy will get them into Dump's orbit.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:58 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Maybe some Dump supporters like to act coy because he's known to chase shy and coquettish damsels around the room in his tighty-whities. Maybe they think acting all coy will get them into Dump's orbit.
Il Professore seems to be overflowing with impotent passive-aggressive rage lately. Maybe it is because of all those donations he pledged.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down