Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On Body and Soul

Go down

On Body and Soul Empty On Body and Soul

Post by Guest Wed Feb 07, 2018 7:24 pm

a Hungarian movie. from google... 

When a man and woman who meet at work begin to know each other, they discover that they have the same dreams at night....

Had been a while since I saw a somewhat twisted movie. So well made, even though the premise is unrealistic. You get a sensitive insight into how certain people behave the way they do, and how there's so much going on in their head than what you get to see (and judge them on). Also, kinda heartbreaking to see how people try to fight those issues that are troubling them and build that connection. The two main characters and their interaction is beautiful in that sense. Also loved the black comedy thrown in throughout. Well performed too. Totally watch if you are into this kinda psychological genre... just a warning, it's based in a slaughterhouse, and not much is spared in terms of what happens in there.

Back to top Go down

On Body and Soul Empty Re: On Body and Soul

Post by Appalamma Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:22 am

Some of film friends were raving about this film. I think it played at a few festivals. On my to watch list.

Appalamma

Back to top Go down