Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pak bowler released early

2 posters

Go down

Pak bowler released early Empty Pak bowler released early

Post by The Absolute Zero Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 am

Since he is very young the only question now remains is how fast the PCB can draft him back to the team, I suppose.

Any country will excuse her players but not India. BCCI, are you listening? Warne was excused for drugs, match fixing and what not and is iconized in OZ, The dead SA player was immortalized for admitting his bribing, countless Pak players did things wrong and were back in team but what about Azharuddin?

No proof of his wrong doing except the other players' talk. Yet his dues remain unpaid, he was banned even to start a cricket clinic. Excellent!

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Pak bowler released early Empty Re: Pak bowler released early

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:34 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:Since he is very young the only question now remains is how fast the PCB can draft him back to the team, I suppose.

Any country will excuse her players but not India. BCCI, are you listening? Warne was excused for drugs, match fixing and what not and is iconized in OZ, The dead SA player was immortalized for admitting his bribing, countless Pak players did things wrong and were back in team but what about Azharuddin?

No proof of his wrong doing except the other players' talk. Yet his dues remain unpaid, he was banned even to start a cricket clinic. Excellent!

you are kidding me right. That guy's shenanigans were well-documented with tons of proof. What is that about India not giving him second chances. He was/is a frigging MP. What else does he want?

Eff him.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Eff Azhar, the cricketer. "No dues paid"? Mofo should pay back the BCCI for all his shit shitola...I loved the fact that he played exactly 99 tests...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down