V Day math for !(!something)

Go down

V Day math for !(!something)

Post by rasāsvāda on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:36 am

Consider the statement "I Love You"

In the course of life "I Love" remains a constant, "You" is a variable.

In the scope of a marriage, "You" is a constant, "I Love" becomes a variable.

Very Happy Very Happy

rasāsvāda

Posts : 540
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:50 pm

I am sorry TW but I do not find it funny. But you have earned yourself a ten minute lecture by me.

When I joined college, I had this uncontrollable urge to major in philosophy. I did change my major but within a year, I had this revulsion from philosophy and I courted fiction like there was no tomorrow. 

But now I am pondering the same questions. I can see I look mad to those around me. What I do not know is, why am I doing this? How did I make peace with these questions at age 19? Why am I back there again? How did I live all these years? 

And all this has gone on for too long. I have lost the capacity to laugh. Reason does not work on me anymore and I doubt if I have free will (but obviously I do not doubt completely). Sometimes I ponder the ontological.  Is there an entity out there? If there is an entity, I can sense what it is like. It is the most acute form of pain: terrifying, bad ass, perverted and irrational. There isn't a chance in infinity that I can win with a reflection that will incessantly argue with me in paradoxes and say stupid stuff like -- well, how do you know this is acute pain if you can no longer imagine what happiness is? Maybe it *is* happiness and you just insist on calling it pain? I know only one thing -- I wasn't in pain for the billion billion years that I never existed (and I really don't care for happiness). The only thing I cannot do in life is accept there is an entity for more than a few hours because the moment I imagine that the entity exists, I feel like throwing up. 

I am having a momentary lapse of reason, where I am unable to slip back into an imperfect illusion, but I do not think it will last. It will go away for no reason just as it once did . Maybe I will stick to you here for a few weeks -- at least I will have someone to talk to. 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by FluteHolder on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:26 am

I wish I could answer elaborately. I guess IMHO you are all complicating it too much... Nice one Not.not... If you could understand Tamil/or get this song translated and see...Good to know you started meditating. Goodluck....

FluteHolder

Posts : 2239
Join date : 2011-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:11 am

FluteHolder wrote:Good to know you started meditating. 
I really hope it helps. I have just started and it isn't easy meditating but I think I am making progress.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by rasāsvāda on Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:27 am

not(not(something)) wrote:I am sorry TW but I do not find it funny. But you have earned yourself a ten minute lecture by me.

When I joined college, I had this uncontrollable urge to major in philosophy. I did change my major but within a year, I had this revulsion from philosophy and I courted fiction like there was no tomorrow. 

But now I am pondering the same questions. I can see I look mad to those around me. What I do not know is, why am I doing this? How did I make peace with these questions at age 19? Why am I back there again? How did I live all these years? 

And all this has gone on for too long. I have lost the capacity to laugh. Reason does not work on me anymore and I doubt if I have free will (but obviously I do not doubt completely). Sometimes I ponder the ontological.  Is there an entity out there? If there is an entity, I can sense what it is like. It is the most acute form of pain: terrifying, bad ass, perverted and irrational. There isn't a chance in infinity that I can win with a reflection that will incessantly argue with me in paradoxes and say stupid stuff like -- well, how do you know this is acute pain if you can no longer imagine what happiness is? Maybe it *is* happiness and you just insist on calling it pain? I know only one thing -- I wasn't in pain for the billion billion years that I never existed (and I really don't care for happiness). The only thing I cannot do in life is accept there is an entity for more than a few hours because the moment I imagine that the entity exists, I feel like throwing up. 

I am having a momentary lapse of reason, where I am unable to slip back into an imperfect illusion, but I do not think it will last. It will go away for no reason just as it once did . Maybe I will stick to you here for a few weeks -- at least I will have someone to talk to. 


expressed so well... i highly encourage you to keep writing what you think of, even if that means questioning yourself and your pursuit. I guess it keeps clarity, and forces you to keep some rationale, even though you are self-admittedly more into meta stuff right now. And knowing you, you are pretty good with reason; and not scared to dive deep into complicated stuff, which many people shy away from. So eventually it will help enrich your experience.

rasāsvāda

Posts : 540
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:02 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:


expressed so well... i highly encourage you to keep writing what you think of, even if that means questioning yourself and your pursuit. I guess it keeps clarity, and forces you to keep some rationale, even though you are self-admittedly more into meta stuff right now. And knowing you, you are pretty good with reason; and not scared to dive deep into complicated stuff, which many people shy away from. So eventually it will help enrich your experience.

Thanks for the kind words TW! They really do mean a lot. I guess there must be a reason why I have liked to express myself in words all life and this is something, looking back, I stopped doing about two years ago when I left this place. I think it is good medicine for me if I stick around, lol. As long as I have you for company! Now there is a voice whispering in my head that TW must be your holographic image in the event horizon of this universe, roflll. Man's brain is crazy to pick up causality when none exists; and if he looks hard for it, he finds it too.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by rasāsvāda on Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:48 pm

holographic image in the event horizon of this universe...
WHAT??!!!

lol this reminded of me of this song...

You see the whole country of the system is juxtaposition by the hemoglobin in the atmosphere because
you are a sophistical rhetorician intoxicated by the exuberance of your own verbosity.
WHAT??!!!
my name is ...

You see such extenuating circumstances coerce me to preclude you from such extravagance
WHAT??!!!
...You see the coefficient of the linear is juxtaposition by the hemoglobin in the atmospheric pressure in the country

haha guess these are all taken from other famous quotes...


rasāsvāda

Posts : 540
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:51 am

rasāsvāda wrote:holographic image in the event horizon of this universe...
WHAT??!!!

lol this reminded of me of this song...

You see the whole country of the system is juxtaposition by the hemoglobin in the atmosphere because
you are a sophistical rhetorician intoxicated by the exuberance of your own verbosity.
WHAT??!!!
my name is ... 

Hahahaha! One of my all time favourite scenes!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:53 am

not(not(something)) wrote: If there is an entity, I can sense what it is like. It is the most acute form of pain: terrifying, bad ass, perverted and irrational. There isn't a chance in infinity that I can win with a reflection that will incessantly argue with me in paradoxes and say stupid stuff like -- well, how do you know this is acute pain if you can no longer imagine what happiness is? Maybe it *is* happiness and you just insist on calling it pain? I know only one thing -- I wasn't in pain for the billion billion years that I never existed (and I really don't care for happiness). The only thing I cannot do in life is accept there is an entity for more than a few hours because the moment I imagine that the entity exists, I feel like throwing up. 

And I disagree with myself. I am a possibilian. I logically cannot commit to any theory about God (including negation) and must remain open to all possibilities. And for the future that lies before me, there is absolutely no doubt that the past resembles the future, albeit to an uncertain degree, and proof of this proposition is the fact that I have lived 52 years guided entirely by this belief.  When it does not resemble the future, I have to explore and develop my own private causality for it or simply accept it.   

So reason helps me claw out of this metaphysical confusion after all.    It is weird that I am open to accepting all possibilities for my fixations, except the fact that this could be due to my approaching the end of my Valium taper! And if that is a mistake, it isn't any longer for withdrawal could be the sleight of hand responsible for my looping thoughts! 

If you feel you are in a black hole, don't give up. There's a way out. -- Hawking

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:48 am

rasāsvāda wrote:holographic image in the event horizon of this universe...
WHAT??!!!

Hahaha! Well actually this is the yin and yang theory. Rather, you do not have to be an MIT physicist with a Nobel laureate to intuit the nature of reality -- God has made this task easy for even the most dumb or the most prehistoric of humans. It is the damm binary nature of reality. Or, you cannot have good without evil, happiness without pain, daylight without night and if you combine all, you get infinity or God. But since God is nowhere in sight, the binary "creation" and binary "annihilation" continues in our Sciences. In Physics it currently manifests as matter, antimatter, or electron, positron, continuously being created and annihilated, or me kissing you and exactly at that moment, your complementary state (that which makes you complete -- surely a man makes you complete? hey are you lesb?) kissing my complementary state, a woman, in the event horizon of this universe. What is event horizon? Hmmm. It's a fuck all crazy concept. These physicists today are actually failed science-fiction writers whom we call string theorists. They haven't discovered what they claim they will discover for the last hundred years and they won't say they can't! If you confront one and ask -- Hey what's going on? Where is the theory? they will say -- it seems that the universe is in a sinister conspiracy not to reveal its secrets to us but we ain't giving up! And the truth is that it is these bastards and MIT, that are in a conspiracy not to let us know how they are wasting our money (no, Max is ok, for he isn't a theorist -- he is in applications)! And what they are actually doing in their plush labs is counting how many times can one flog a dead horse. So after everyone stops bullshitting, yin and yang remains. So what do you do? Well you run to the daddy of all the sciences as a last resort, Dr. Mathematics, to recheck your suspicion. So daddy says -- you think I created infinity for no reason? OK, I get it, you want to know how to live! 

He says that yin and yang get resolved in after-life and that he is working on it with Ramanujan, Euler and Cantor but to resolve yin and yang in this life, we got to add 1 to 0  and then subtract 1 and then add 1 and subtract 1 and all this fast fast till you cannot see the addition and subtraction happen, and so I am imagining this happen fast fast in front of me and the numbers vanish like the blades of a fan and then I see nothing, nothing at all, and then daddy shouts -- Do you see 1/2 appear? And damn right he is for I then see 1/2 float out of the blur. And Daddy says this is life, this is the Grandi Series. So we gotta live by 1/2, 50/50 principle you see. And physics says 50% of my copy is there kissing you and 50% of your copy... are you lesb?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:26 am

These are a few pictures of the school my friend and I run in gujarat. We just installed smart TVs in each classroom and soon my hardware guy is going to go and teach a boy from the village how to assemble and maintain a dozen PCs for the lab as a teaching assistant.







See, how I zeroed in on Gujarat without logic! Abhi Gujarat ka sikka chal raha hai. Khuda ka hukum hai.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:15 am

TW, watch this -- https://www.whyarewehere.tv/people/gregory-chaitin/

The guy is sexy. He is the mathematician I quote in the other thread. Watch full -- he talks of hindu myth too and gives a definition to creativity and Art.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by rasāsvāda on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:42 am

didn't watch the video... surprisingly nothing's going on in my life, still i sometimes feel like i can't push myself into watching or reading certain things, for lack of time, interest, or whatever.


In Physics it currently manifests as matter, antimatter, or electron, positron, continuously being created and annihilated, or me kissing you and exactly at that moment, your complementary state (that which makes you complete -- surely a man makes you complete? hey are you lesb?) kissing my complementary state, a woman, in the event horizon of this universe. What is event horizon?


let me break this down and see if i get it

me kissing you = man (M1) is kissing a woman (W1)

and exactly at that moment, your complementary state (that which makes you complete -- surely a man makes you complete?) = a man (M2) that makes that woman (W1) complete...

kissing my complementary state, a woman, in the event horizon of this universe. = that man M2 is kissing W2 (M1's complementary half)

in the event horizon?

so it means when M1 is kissing W1, there is a M2 kissing a W2 who are complementary copies of W1 and M1 respectively? And thus half and half makes a full, or something...

i am still so konphused...

I will take the easier question, even though you put a hand on my aching vein (dukhti rag pe haath)... no i am not a lesb, and it's been ages since i kissed a man too *sigh*, not that i am available or anything. I think now I am neither straight nor lesb, i am just a desi aunty, whose romantic life is a thing of distant past... 

While on the topic, since I earlier misunderstood your post that holographic image means kissing someone who you think is like you but on the opposite side (in that case opposite gender), in the event horizon, I went into a thought process the whole morning how two people just can't be a copy of each other even if they were alike in many ways. That got me into a tangent of thinking that if you love someone who's just like you is that self-love, and if you love someone opposite of you, is that self-loathe?

I think i like people who are opposite of me in some ways (does that mean i hate myself?)... e.g. i am bad in directions and get lost easily. just y'day i was driving daughter home and got into an interesting topic with her, and missed an exit. Realized it after 10 minutes or so, but luckily i was still driving in the right direction, so I turned the gps on and it was all good, we lost maybe 10 minutes total. The irony is the 'interesting topic' we were discussing was about someone we know who when she gets engrossed in some activity, she just doesn't hear other people (even if they are SCREAMING her name), and daughter was saying, 'but mommy, if this continues, she's so prone to losing her way and that's so dangerous for her', and i was agreeing with her, not realizing that i was doing the exact same thing at that same moment.

kids are also used to it by now. 'If you go with mommy you will leave home much before time, but be prepared for her to miss an exit or two. and with papa, you will leave the last minute (or even late), but you will go straight to the venue .' End result being - we both get them to places on time, except that we both provide different types of stress and excitement, and sometimes even an adventure. e.g. in my case we end up taking a scenic detour, and in his case, they learn all kinds of rules and manipulative tactics (to get in) if they are late at a place. Oh and on an off-chance when i take them straight to a place, they get to chill and watch things that happen before the main things start w/o getting bored.

anyway, the point is, one of the things that attracted me the most towards XH was that he is excellent with directions. He could be in a city for a day where you have lived for years, and the next day, he would be leading you in direction. Whenever we are travelling somewhere, i note down on phone (or print) all the routes or directions i will need for e'thing in case my phone/gps is not working. I need to do this just the first day. From day 2, XH magically seems to know ALL the routes and rushes us through everything. I think that's why he doesn't bother to be on time.


Last edited by rasāsvāda on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:50 am; edited 3 times in total

rasāsvāda

Posts : 540
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:45 am

You know TW, when the Buddha turned inward to look inside the universe... he was not joking. It is this realization that terrifies me. And just pretending to be brave does not help ride the fear. And you cannot pretend to endure it either. It is God testing you. You have to do what your heart tells you to do, and only then can you surmount the challenge. I only pray to God to give me strength, nothing else. The other thought that helps is that every man has to go through this challenge in life and therefore I am not alone... including my complement at the event horizon, hahahahaha!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by rasāsvāda on Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:51 am

dude you replied while i was still fixing typos in my post lol..

anyway, looks like you doing good work in Gujarat...

when you look inwards, any chance you will find banwariLOL again? Razz

rasāsvāda

Posts : 540
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:07 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:
I will take the easier question, even though you put a hand on my aching vein (dukhti rag pe haath)... no i am not a lesb, and it's been ages since i kissed a man too *sigh*, not that i am available or anything. I think now I am neither straight nor lesb, i am just a desi aunty, whose romantic life is a thing of distant past... 

Hahaha. Well, even I am a bit fed up of sex, and an uncle, so probably I can commiserate with your current worldview. 

 
I went into a thought process the whole morning how two people just can't be a copy of each other even if they were alike in many ways. That got me into a tangent of thinking that if you love someone who's just like you is that self-love, and if you love someone opposite of you, is that self-loathe?

These are interesting thoughts. But it would be dangerous for me to pass a comment for where would that leave homosexuals? I think it is more about a soul-mind than soul-mate per se. Minds should match like yin and yang and we probably run into our soul-minds all the time but it is just that we cannot recognize them, and, yes, I think their minds must have the opposite features compared to yours. More of this in my next post where I try to see if I can explain the interpretations in physics. 

I think i like people who are opposite of me in some ways (does that mean i hate myself?)


No, that means you have a yearning for your soul mate (mind) as we all do. If you like minds exactly like yours then, i don't know, then maybe the science fiction guys, I mean the theorists, need to revise their theory, hahahaahaha.


... e.g. i am bad in directions and get lost easily. just y'day i was driving daughter home and got into an interesting topic with her, and missed an exit. Realized it after 10 minutes or so, but luckily i was still driving in the right direction, so I turned the gps on and it was all good, we lost maybe 10 minutes total. The irony is the 'interesting topic' we were discussing was about someone we know who when she gets engrossed in some activity, she just doesn't hear other people (even if they are SCREAMING her name), and daughter was saying, 'but mommy, if this continues, she's so prone to losing her way and that's so dangerous for her', and i was agreeing with her, not realizing that i was doing the exact same thing at that same moment.

Hahahaha!

I think that's why he doesn't bother to be on time.


Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:14 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:dude you replied while i was still fixing typos in my post lol..

anyway, looks like you doing good work in Gujarat...

when you look inwards, any chance you will find banwariLOL again? Razz

ROFL! You know, the two operations in logic and arithmetic, multiplication and self reference, are actually illegal and illogical, rofl!! This is because you cannot see yourself and seeing yourself is a necessary condition, in logic, to allow self reference. So banwariLOL out of the blue surprises me. What is it that you remember about him? I ask because I can see myself only when you describe what I look like or used to look like (and vice versa). We actually can never know what we are and what we think and what we do until someone tells us this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by rasāsvāda on Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:40 pm

not(not(something)) wrote:
rasāsvāda wrote:dude you replied while i was still fixing typos in my post lol..

anyway, looks like you doing good work in Gujarat...

when you look inwards, any chance you will find banwariLOL again? Razz

ROFL! You know, the two operations in logic and arithmetic, multiplication and self reference, are actually illegal and illogical, rofl!! This is because you cannot see yourself and seeing yourself is a necessary condition, in logic, to allow self reference. So banwariLOL out of the blue surprises me. What is it that you remember about him? I ask because I can see myself only when you describe what I look like or used to look like (and vice versa). We actually can never know what we are and what we think and what we do until someone tells us this.

oh just that when you said you don't laugh much these days, i remembered you had changed your handle to HK coz people had nicknamed you banwariLOL

rasāsvāda

Posts : 540
Join date : 2017-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:09 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:
not(not(something)) wrote:
rasāsvāda wrote:dude you replied while i was still fixing typos in my post lol..

anyway, looks like you doing good work in Gujarat...

when you look inwards, any chance you will find banwariLOL again? Razz

ROFL! You know, the two operations in logic and arithmetic, multiplication and self reference, are actually illegal and illogical, rofl!! This is because you cannot see yourself and seeing yourself is a necessary condition, in logic, to allow self reference. So banwariLOL out of the blue surprises me. What is it that you remember about him? I ask because I can see myself only when you describe what I look like or used to look like (and vice versa). We actually can never know what we are and what we think and what we do until someone tells us this.

oh just that when you said you don't laugh much these days, i remembered you had changed your handle to HK coz people had nicknamed you banwariLOL

Hahahaha! Yes, I remember. Another brick, I think, gave me this name... or Merlot! God, that was in another time, another universe!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Guest on Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:19 pm

The event horizon copy

The copy has to be your opposite. But this would not be the sole relation in the set. I can have infinite relations with humanity, such that if the rest of humanity coalesces (interference of electromagnetic waves or photons), then I should be the only missing piece in that universal man/woman. So there are infinite ways to do this. So while it is true that there must be one exact opposite of me in the world (if i am male and straight, she female and straight) it is also true that the rest of humanity will always have slight traces of my opposite so that if they are combined, my opposite appears out of the combination. There is no scale in this argument, so million humans can coalesce to form a human of my scale.  It becomes an infinitely divisible continuum. The basic idea is that information does not get lost in the universe and that information only keeps rearranging itself. Physics does hint that entire humanity is one and deeply connected. Then how does a Hitler kill himself? God knows! I guess the same way a man masturbates?

And, Oh, by the way, I am not sure if black holes have been observed or are still a hypothesis. Event horizon occurs on the surface of a black hole when photon splits and one copy goes in while the opposite lingers on the horizon. It is theorized that our universe is a black hole but just that we are inside it. 

Regardless, science is a perennial work in progress and you cannot impose on science that it never contradict its interpretations. So what is interpreted today might become untrue tomorrow. Its mathematics, OTOH, is always consistent.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: V Day math for !(!something)

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum