Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Wants More Guns In Schools

+2
MaxEntropy_Man
southindian
6 posters

Go down

Trump Wants More Guns In Schools Empty Trump Wants More Guns In Schools

Post by southindian Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:53 am

Pussy-grabber is a Son-of-a-bitch, a Bastard

southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Trump Wants More Guns In Schools Empty Re: Trump Wants More Guns In Schools

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:31 am

Wonder why congress doesn't want similar ideas in place in the halls of congress. Get rid of their 17 layers of protection and just arm turtleboy, paul ryan and a few other rethuglicans. We can even give them some bonuses. They should be able to take care of things and it will save us taxpayers a good bit of $. Why the world's best protection for them and armed teachers for our kids?

Let's also fire the secret service and just arm Hope Hicks.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:56 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Wonder why congress doesn't want similar ideas in place in the halls of congress. Get rid of their 17 layers of protection and just arm turtleboy, paul ryan and a few other rethuglicans. We can even give them some bonuses. They should be able to take care of things and it will save us taxpayers a good bit of $. Why the world's best protection for them and armed teachers for our kids?

Let's also fire the secret service and just arm Hope Hicks.
"Do as we say, not as we do."

That's the standard Trumpublican motto. A few other examples:

• healthcare: I like my Obamacare, but it's horrible for y'all
  • protection of classified information: Clinton private email server makes her ineligible for office, but we all use private email servers now
  • sexual abuse allegations: Al Franken is guilty and should resign, Roy Moore and Donald Trump are totally innocent and are great leaders
  • deficits and debt: we need to stop Obama from spending money, but with Trump at the helm, what, me worry?
  • family values: Clinton had affairs, so he was bad. Trump had affairs (even offered to pay money after sex), but that makes him my hero.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:15 am

These are all signs of the US climbing down from #1 position. The world order has been quietly changing during the last decade. Thanks to Republican voters from bimaru states, the US elected the right guy to hasten that process.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:These are all signs of the US climbing down from #1 position. The world order has been quietly changing during the last decade. Thanks to Republican voters from bimaru states, the US elected the right guy to hasten that process.

The more the Russian "interference" in U.S. election probe stays in news, the closer Prez. gets to his base including the gun lobby. The overall effect of this investigation is that he is left with little space to maneuver. He already has little support from the left and thus can't afford to also alienate those on the right.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:These are all signs of the US climbing down from #1 position. The world order has been quietly changing during the last decade. Thanks to Republican voters from bimaru states, the US elected the right guy to hasten that process.

The more the Russian "interference" in U.S. election  probe stays in news, the closer Prez. gets to his base including the gun lobby. The overall effect of this investigation is that he is left with little space to maneuver. He already has little support  from the left and thus can't afford to also alienate those on the right.

I want to constrain him to his hardcore base and no room to maneuver. I want it so that he has nothing left other than the folks who are so hardcore that they'll continue to stick with him even if it came to pass that he was passing on state secrets to Putin.  I want everyone else with an iota of decency to desert him.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:07 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

The more the Russian "interference" in U.S. election  probe stays in news, the closer Prez. gets to his base including the gun lobby. The overall effect of this investigation is that he is left with little space to maneuver. He already has little support  from the left and thus can't afford to also alienate those on the right.

I want to constrain him to his hardcore base and no room to maneuver. I want it so that he has nothing left other than the folks who are so hardcore that they'll continue to stick with him even if it came to pass that he was passing on state secrets to Putin.  I want everyone else with an iota of decency to desert him.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

What is this? A parody of Ivana (mother of the daughter D.Schithole so desperately wants to penetrate with his baby dill pickle) and Schithole himself? Is his wanting a solid gold toilet a clue?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:46 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:

What is this? A parody of Ivana (mother of the daughter D.Schithole so desperately wants to penetrate with his baby dill pickle) and Schithole himself? Is his wanting a solid gold toilet a clue?
Ha ha ha! After many hours, this is the cleverest riposte  you could come up with, Il Professore?

Here is a hint(since you want to act dense, or maybe you aren't acting after all ): I bolded a clue in what I quoted.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down