Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Color blindness online test

Go down

Color blindness online test Empty Color blindness online test

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:06 pm

http://enchroma.com/test/instructions/
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Color blindness online test Empty Re: Color blindness online test

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:43 pm

Normal Color Vision

People who have normal color vision are able to see the hidden shape in all or nearly all of the test conditions.
When people with normal color vision wear EnChroma®️ glasses, they see a “color boost” effect: colors appear to “pop” with a superordinary vibrance. This effect, called chromatic contrast enhancement, is how our glasses also help people with color blindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:14 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:
Normal Color Vision

People who have normal color vision are able to see the hidden shape in all or nearly all of the test conditions.
When people with normal color vision wear EnChroma®️ glasses, they see a “color boost” effect: colors appear to “pop” with a superordinary vibrance. This effect, called chromatic contrast enhancement, is how our glasses also help people with color blindness.
Good for you - normal color vision. I have age related tritanomaly / tritanopia, although the color contrast seems a little better with the new glasses I got a few weeks ago (with the new prescription number) as compared to my previous glasses (using the old number).
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:37 pm

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
rasāsvāda wrote:
Normal Color Vision

Good for you - normal color vision. I have age related tritanomaly / tritanopia, although the color contrast seems a little better with the new glasses I got a few weeks ago (with the new prescription number) as compared to my previous glasses (using the old number).

wait, color blindness also is an aging thing? I thought you are just born with it, and whatever you are born with stays (and managed with glasses)... oh well, yet another thing to test every 5 years now...

Talking of glasses, i wear new cheap sunglasses from Target these days. One morning i saw an older desi aunty in red jacket and matching pants, and I was like - ooh nice little red riding hood. Then the next day I saw another white old woman wearing the same red color. And I thought, hmm, maybe this bright red is the new color of the season, and for some reason all older women are digging it. But then i realized even the fire hydrants are appearing the same bright red to me. So when i crossed another fire hydrant, I lifted my glasses, and sure enough, it was the usual dark dull red color. Talk about 'rose tinted' glasses, lol. I will see if I can click a picture through my glasses to see if it catches that...

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:01 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:
Seva Lamberdar wrote:
rasāsvāda wrote:
Normal Color Vision

wait, color blindness also is an aging thing? I thought you are just born with it, and whatever you are born with stays (and managed with glasses)... oh well, yet another thing to test every 5 years now...

Talking of glasses, i wear new cheap sunglasses from Target these days. One morning i saw an older desi aunty in red jacket and matching pants, and I was like - ooh nice little red riding hood. Then the next day I saw another white old woman wearing the same red color. And I thought, hmm, maybe this bright red is the new color of the season, and for some reason all older women are digging it. But then i realized even the fire hydrants are appearing the same bright red to me. So when i crossed another fire hydrant, I lifted my glasses, and sure enough, it was the usual dark dull red color. Talk about 'rose tinted' glasses, lol. I will see if I can click a picture through my glasses to see if it catches that...
Surely 'rose tinted'  colored glasses. Would be interesting to see if the camera picture of fire hydrant through glasses comes out equally sharp colored!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:04 pm

k trying here... not sure how it looks to you...

Color blindness online test 2yA3MkT

with glasses
Color blindness online test 6IdP7Q9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down