Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dick Cheney's new Irish Girlfriend

3 posters

Go down

Dick Cheney's new Irish Girlfriend  Empty Dick Cheney's new Irish Girlfriend

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:50 am

Angie O'Plastie
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Dick Cheney's new Irish Girlfriend  Empty Re: Dick Cheney's new Irish Girlfriend

Post by Idéfix Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 am

Good old Dick Cheney, that great draft-dodger warmonger. He is a fantastic illustration of a core Republican principle: empathy for me and my family, screw the rest of you! People are saying, lots of them are saying, that he had a lifelong affair with another Irish woman, Hip O'Crissy.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Dick Cheney's new Irish Girlfriend  Empty Re: Dick Cheney's new Irish Girlfriend

Post by Hellsangel Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:16 pm

I know. I know. Your SOH is so messed up now, Mr. Kaan, you can't read/listen to a joke without getting on a soap box.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:25 pm

Angie O'Plastie = joke
Hip O'Crissy = not joke

Got it!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Idéfix wrote:Good old Dick Cheney, that great draft-dodger warmonger. He is a fantastic illustration of a core Republican principle: empathy for me and my family, screw the rest of you! People are saying, lots of them are saying, that he had a lifelong affair with another Irish woman, Hip O'Crissy.
HTH, Mr. Kaan. Maybe you're permanently grafted to that soapbox and don't even notice it any more.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

If Dick Cheney's doctors replaced all his body parts one at a time, will he still be the same douchebag he has always been? A ship of theseus like conundrum!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:27 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:If Dick Cheney's doctors replaced all his body parts one at a time, will he still be the same douchebag he has always been? A ship of theseus like conundrum!
Altered Carbon
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2261227/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down