Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elon Musk is 'like a spoilt child,' says his father

2 posters

Go down

Elon Musk is 'like a spoilt child,' says his father Empty Elon Musk is 'like a spoilt child,' says his father

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:39 pm

NEW DELHI: Elon Musk, a name which is nothing short of a phenomenon in the world of tech, and a role model to many, hasn't grown up, his father Errol feels. Musk's father was quoted by Daily Mail saying: "Elon needs to grow up."

Elon Musk had earlier called his father "evil" and "a terrible human being". "He was such a terrible human being, you have no idea," Elon told American magazine Rolling Stone with tears running down his face.

"My dad will have a carefully thought-out plan of evil. He will plan evil. Almost every crime you can possibly think of, he has done. Almost every evil thing you could possibly think of, he has done. It's so terrible, you can't believe it," the chief executive of Tesla and SpaceX added.

Errol, who stays in South Africa's Western Cape, believes that all hell broke loose when he got his 30-year-old girlfriend pregnant. "I got my 30-year-old girlfriend Jana pregnant and we had a baby son, who is now ten months old," he said. This, he believes, is what led to Elon's outpouring of ire in Rolling Stone magazine.

He further said that "I'm going to wait until he comes to his senses. He's (Elon) having a tantrum, like a spoilt child."

"I drove them to school in a convertible Rolls-Royce Corniche, they had thoroughbred horses to ride and motorbikes at the age of 14. They were spoilt, I suppose. Maybe that's why Elon is acting like a spoilt child now," he added.

On the other hand, Elon Musk has termed his childhood as "painful and isolated", overshadowed by an absentee father.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/international-business/elon-musk-is-like-a-spoilt-child-says-father/articleshow/63367287.cms

Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Elon Musk is 'like a spoilt child,' says his father Empty Re: Elon Musk is 'like a spoilt child,' says his father

Post by silvermani Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:35 pm

boo frikkin hoo, billionaire blues.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down