Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putin says bad doggy

4 posters

Go down

Putin says bad doggy Empty Putin says bad doggy

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:06 pm

And his female dog, the one colored orange, immediately heeled.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-puts-the-brake-on-new-russian-sanctions-reversing-haleys-announcement/2018/04/16/ac3ad4f8-417f-11e8-8569-26fda6b404c7_story.html

This is a compromised president. Clear as day to the meanest intelligence. How long do we have to put up with this?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Putin says bad doggy Empty Re: Putin says bad doggy

Post by Idéfix Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:05 pm

Trumptards have reached the point where they enjoy looking at the God-Emperor's junk, rather than point out that he has no clothes on. When this is all over, they will claim that they were just joking this whole time. Or that this was all just locker-room voting.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:21 am

Bitter illibtards still struggling with the realisation that their bad,bad dream is actually reality.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:51 am

silvermani wrote:Bitter illibtards still struggling with the realisation that their bad,bad dream is actually reality.
This would have been more effective in ALL CAPS. Try that next time.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:57 am

silvermani wrote:Bitter illibtards still struggling with the realisation that their bad,bad dream is actually reality.
Asshole,

Yes, we are witnessing bad dreams turn actual reality... everyday.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:06 am

I would have liked Hillary to win for sure, but I am enjoying the current state of affairs of watching Trumptards implode every single day as more revelations are showing their Dear Leader to be a putrid pile of lies, deception, and treason.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:37 am

Idéfix wrote:
This would have been more effective in ALL CAPS. Try that next time.
OKAY, THANKS FOR THE SUGGESTION!  Smile
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:41 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

I would have liked Hillary to win for sure, but I am enjoying the current state of affairs of watching Trumptards implode every single day as more revelations are showing their Dear Leader to be a putrid pile of lies, deception, and treason.
I don't enjoy Hitlarytards imploding everyday since their day of shattered dreams(election night). I feel sad for them.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:43 am

southindian wrote:
Asshole,

Being angry doesn't lessen your pain. Time to move on and stay calm.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:37 am

silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Asshole,

Baby,

I'm not angry. I'm calling you by your name. You need to learn who you are baby.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:58 pm

Bob Corker said this about his fellow Republicans who support Trump: "Any Republican senator that hasn't been conflicted over his presidency is either comatose or is pretty useless in their blindness, ok, and we've got some of both, of course, not many."

Silvermani, you have never expressed any sense of conflict over this presidency. Are you comatose, blind, or both?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:26 pm

Idéfix wrote:Bob Corker said this about his fellow Republicans who support Trump: "Any Republican senator that hasn't been conflicted over his presidency is either comatose or is pretty useless in their blindness, ok, and we've got some of both, of course, not many."

Silvermani, you have never expressed any sense of conflict over this presidency. Are you comatose, blind, or both?
Anybody who thinks Hitlary would have been better is blind, comatose, or.a dishonest dope.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:27 pm

southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Asshole,

Baby,

I'm not angry. I'm calling you by your name. You need to learn who you are baby.
Calling people names is an expression of anger.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:51 pm

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:Bob Corker said this about his fellow Republicans who support Trump: "Any Republican senator that hasn't been conflicted over his presidency is either comatose or is pretty useless in their blindness, ok, and we've got some of both, of course, not many."

Anybody who thinks Hitlary would have been better is blind, comatose, or.a dishonest dope.
You may want to live in 2016, but the rest of us have moved on from that election. The matter at hand now is not a choice between Clinton and Trump. It is the administration's actions vis-a-vis the Putin regime. His own UN ambassador announced sanctions that the president then abandoned. Feel free to share any opinions you have about that issue. Several posts into this thread, you may surprise us all with an actual policy opinion!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:53 pm

silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Asshole,

Baby,

Great point!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:53 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:

You may want to live in 2016, but the rest of us have moved on from that election. The matter at hand now is not a choice between Clinton and Trump. It is the administration's actions vis-a-vis the Putin regime. His own UN ambassador announced sanctions that the president then abandoned. Feel free to share any opinions you have about that issue. Several posts into this thread, you may surprise us all with an actual policy opinion!
You haven't moved on. You are still bitter and will only get bitterer over the remaining years of President Trump's term. And who is "us"? Speak for yourself.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:53 pm

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
silvermani wrote:
southindian wrote:
Asshole,

Baby,

Great point!
So clever, na!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:55 am

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:

You haven't moved on. You are still bitter and will only get bitterer over the remaining years of President Trump's term. And who is "us"? Speak for yourself.
Just as I suspected; no opinion on the policy issue being discussed.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:07 am

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:

Just as I suspected - condescending bs with no substance whatsoever.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Apr 19, 2018 5:32 am

SE Cupp skewers the effete old white men in doggy's cabinet:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/04/18/nikki-haley-white-house-fight-russia-sanctions-cupp-monologue.hln
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:55 am

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
I don't think you understand what the word "substance" means in this context. You have nothing to say about the issue being discussed: administration policy towards Russia and the sanctions that Haley announced but Trump killed. You can continue focusing on personal attacks on other posters, or stating your own opinions about the topic being discussed; it is your choice and the choice you make reflects on you, not me.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:54 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:SE Cupp skewers the effete old white men in doggy's cabinet:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2018/04/18/nikki-haley-white-house-fight-russia-sanctions-cupp-monologue.hln
The one good thing about this disastrous presidency: it helps me appreciate conservatives with principles who are willing to stand up to Il Douche. SE Cupp, Ana Navarro, Jeff Flake, etc. are people I disagree with on many issues, but they come across as fundamentally decent people.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:12 am

Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
I don't think you understand what the word "substance" means in this context. You have nothing to say about the issue being discussed: administration policy towards Russia and the sanctions that Haley announced but Trump killed. You can continue focusing on personal attacks on other posters, or stating your own opinions about the topic being discussed; it is your choice and the choice you make reflects on you, not me.
Long-winded post worth nothing. It is you who started personal attack in post 2 on this thread. And then you posted that quote by someone who called  President Trump's supporters names. Time and again you have tried to belittle people who voted different than you. Now go ahead and spew more verbal diarrhea.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:27 am

silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
silvermani wrote:
Long-winded post worth nothing. It is you who started personal attack in post 2 on this thread. And then you posted that quote by someone who called  President Trump's supporters names. Time and again you have tried to belittle people who voted different than you. Now go ahead and spew more verbal diarrhea.
Still nothing on topic from you. Do you have an opinion about the administration's policy towards Putin? Or is your only interest here to live in 2016 and blindly support Trump with no discussion of policy?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:52 am

Now it turns out that Trump told Russia first before he hold Haley that he was killing the sanctions. It's as ifTrump informed his boss before he informed his team about an important decision he had made.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-russia-sanctions-nikki-haley-us-ambassador-un-president-new-york-a8312816.html

However, it is unclear exactly when he changed his mind -- before or after she said on television the sanctions would send a "strong message" to Russian President Vladimir Putin. In either case, she was not informed of the decision before Russia had been.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down