Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

kya yahi pyar hai

Go down

kya yahi pyar hai Empty kya yahi pyar hai

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:07 pm

ah the love i had for Sanjay Dutt all through the 80s ... I sorta decided to go for my first bf coz one day he looked, walked, and smiled like Sanjay Dutt... (I was 15). 

people used to judge me for crushing on a druggie, lol even back then (and even more later). but i mean, he was just so ultimately handsome and macho innocent, so attractive. And it was so creditable that he had come out of drugs (people couldn't go past that though); and after losing a mother, and doing so well. back then that was the main thing, and then of course it kept adding on... losing a wife, give up daughter, and then ultimately the gun case, testing the resilience of the man... can't wait for his biopic to come out. Ranbir Kapoor is looking good in trailers. 

as an aside, i have always been judged for my choice in guys in movies, and in real life lol - the simple straight ones don't seem to like me either haha... only the ultimate weirdos (like me) stick with me, and I think that's fine... 

his interview, doesn't even cover half his life, but is interesting

Back to top Go down

kya yahi pyar hai Empty Re: kya yahi pyar hai

Post by TruthSeeker Tue May 01, 2018 11:33 pm

Without sacrifice, there is no love.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down