Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: I CANT STAND YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

3 posters

Go down

DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: I CANT STAND YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH Empty DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: I CANT STAND YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

Post by silvermani Sat May 12, 2018 5:17 am

"Your understanding of the Middle East conflict is concerned, you are absolutely spot on. Your ability to distinguish between who is good and who is bad, and your choice to act against evil with the tools that evil people understand is spot on as well. In that respect, you are the best there has ever been. You are a gift that in our rosiest dreams (at least most of ours) we could never even pray to receive.

Your predecessor, that fellow Barack Obummer, was a man that was more to my taste. The way he talked, the way he danced, how funny he was, how good he looks, how his wife was so strong, successful and influential, and how everything fell into place. Everything, that is, except for his basic understanding of the world. Prince charming destroyed half the world — the entire Middle East (apart from us) and Europe — because of his poor judgement. The consequences of his actions will continue to ripple out across the globe. What a terrible man in the history of the world.  https://m.jpost.com/Opinion/An-open-letter-to-Donald-Trump-I-cant-stand-you-but-I-love-you-very-much-556176
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: I CANT STAND YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH Empty Re: DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: I CANT STAND YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 12, 2018 8:17 pm

Hahaha! someone seems to have had an orgasm. Israel will love to have the big dog dance to their tunes; what more they ask for.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: I CANT STAND YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH Empty Re: DEAR PRESIDENT TRUMP: I CANT STAND YOU, BUT I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH

Post by silvermani Sat May 12, 2018 9:55 pm

Yeah, like the Irani Mullahs had orgasms when Obummer gifted them cash and sweetheart deal on a platter.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 14, 2018 1:12 pm

Beautiful love story. Congratulations to the happy couple. May they live happily ever after.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue May 15, 2018 3:33 am

Obummer and the Mullahs were living happily - until President Trump scrapped the Iran deal.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down