Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naidu fires tirumala temple's head priest

3 posters

Go down

naidu fires tirumala temple's head priest Empty naidu fires tirumala temple's head priest

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 17, 2018 5:12 pm

because he started asking uncomfortable questions about missing jewels and use of heritage dairy products. so suddenly naidu says 65 is the retirement age for archakas eventhough they don't get govt payscales,increments,retirement benefits etc. the archaka was forced to do press conference in chennai because he knows that the state media(blindly followed by dr VP) will not cover it. dr VP is ok with all this because after all it is his favorite vennupotu babu doing this. just as he was fine with babu appointing christians to tirumala board.
earlier naidu made fun of hindus saying that temple hundi income(and money for him to loot) is increasing because people are committing more sins and putting money in temple hundi. and he lamented that when people do ayyappa deeksha, his alcohol excise tax income is going down.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

naidu fires tirumala temple's head priest Empty Re: naidu fires tirumala temple's head priest

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Stop this BS.

I don't agree with TTD on limiting the role of Tirumala (or any other) temple archakas. If CBN is behind this decision, he is being unwise. I also stated recently on SuCh that governments (central or state) should relinquish control on temples.

I have some understanding of the previous SC ruling and the GOs that YSR and then CBN brought to ensure that temple archakas are not harassed by governments. I think, Ramana Deekshitulu will approach the SC and get a stay on the TTD ruling. 

Now, coming back to Mondi - I think he is creating araachakam. Your vyaamOham for him is making you blind.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

naidu fires tirumala temple's head priest Empty Re: naidu fires tirumala temple's head priest

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 17, 2018 7:16 pm

tell me one reason why naidu is reluctant to setup a SPV( Special Purpose Vehicle) to get funds from center? besides the obvious reason that SPV funds need to be accounted for every last rupee and cannot be looted by naidu?
he would rather let the state not receive funds from center if he cannot use the funds for his own looting.
if you get all your news from just the tdp supporting media, you are really a VP, saaru.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 17, 2018 7:21 pm

garam-kuta wrote:tell me one reason why naidu is reluctant to setup a SPV( Special Purpose Vehicle) to get funds from center? besides the obvious reason that SPV funds need to be accounted for every last rupee and cannot be looted by naidu?
he would rather let the state not receive funds from center if he cannot use the funds for his own looting.
if you just follow the tdp controlled media, you are really a VP, saaru.

That is what BJP fellows are saying on TV channels and you volunteered to be a VP in that case. You tried to make me a Kamma for showing sympathy to CBN (for AP, actually) on Mondi's indifference. I am sure, you support what Mondi/Shah/Gali are doing in Karnataka.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Thu May 17, 2018 9:01 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:tell me one reason why naidu is reluctant to setup a SPV( Special Purpose Vehicle) to get funds from center? besides the obvious reason that SPV funds need to be accounted for every last rupee and cannot be looted by naidu?

That is what BJP fellows are saying on TV channels and you volunteered to be a VP in that case. You tried to make me a Kamma for showing sympathy to CBN (for AP, actually) on Mondi's indifference. I am sure, you support what Mondi/Shah/Gali are doing in Karnataka.
avoiding the answer, i see. I am asking again, why would a CM of a funds strapped state not accept assistance via SPV from the center? why?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 17, 2018 10:08 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

avoiding the answer, i see. I am asking again, why would a CM of a funds strapped state not accept assistance via SPV from the center? why?
I am not avoiding anything. Just don't see the point in answering Mondi bhakts and Kamma-haters. Yeddy is worshipping Nikumbala for victory and Mondi is praying to Gali for money......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu May 17, 2018 10:31 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:

I am not avoiding anything. Just don't see the point in answering Mondi bhakts and Kamma-haters. Yeddy is worshipping Nikumbala for victory and Mondi is praying to Gali for money......
And....... Yeddy tries hard to stop CONmen and JGS fellows from flying out of Bengaluru........ 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlBnAsUruz0

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Fri May 18, 2018 8:33 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

so many words but no answer on why the CM would rather his state not get any money if he can't get his cut?

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri May 18, 2018 1:32 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
garam-kuta wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:

so many words but no answer on why the CM would rather his state not get any money if he can't get his cut?
Garibi hatao!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down