Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mamma mia - here we go again

Go down

mamma mia - here we go again  Empty mamma mia - here we go again

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:26 am

from google In 1979 young Donna, Tanya and Rosie graduate from Oxford University -- leaving Donna free to embark on a series of adventures throughout Europe. On her journeys, she makes the acquaintances of Harry, Bill and Sam -- the latter whom she falls in love with, but he's also the man who breaks her heart. In the present day, Donna's pregnant daughter, Sophie, dreams of renovating a taverna while reuniting with her mother's old friends and boyfriends on the Greek island of Kalokairi.

i had not watched the first one, had some story idea, but now i want to watch it to make sure the full story is complete in my head. 

I love period movies, even if they don't appear that "period", but something about it is so appealing to me, as if i am getting a sneak preview into the past. And I loved the greek island visuals. And i totally loved going through the collection of abba songs. (In general i love musicals). Every time a song came up, i would go,'oh I wanna hear the original one again'. Overall, i loved the experience of lying down leisurely on a recliner near midnight (the only time moviepass didn't charge extra $6 - I am cheap), and soaking it all in, away from all other worries. It was pouring when i got out at almost 1 am, but loved running to my car, getting soaked, in the nearly-isolated parking lot. probably a direct result of the happy experience, coz normally i would be freaking out and having 911 pre dialed on my phone, and my other thumb placed over the alarm button of the car... 

Reco watching if you into light musicals... And pref in theaters for the amazing scenery.  

Back to top Go down

mamma mia - here we go again  Empty Re: mamma mia - here we go again

Post by Guest Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:12 pm

watched the first one on netflix... i still liked the second one more

Back to top Go down