Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Truly inspirational

+3
Hellsangel
MulaiAzhagi
doofus_maximus
7 posters

Go down

Truly inspirational Empty Truly inspirational

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:37 pm

A Man in Woman's world. His wife and mother left him and he is a high school dropout

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Truly inspirational Empty Re: Truly inspirational

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:46 pm

===> Looks like this guy is the real hero of India.

Unfortunately millions of Indians worship Sharukh Khan, Amitab Bachan, Tendulkar .....

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:50 pm

PS: First link is from The Hindu website.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:57 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:PS: First link is from The Hindu website.
When you hover your cursor over the link, you get to find that out. But thanks for that information.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:10 pm

love such people with a clear mindset

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:22 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:A Man in Woman's world. His wife and mother left him and he is a high school dropout

dhooL ! asaththitaaru ! I like the best around 15:55 onwards... thanks maan, for posting this Truly inspirational 459784477

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:27 pm

He is really to be applauded for this efforts Truly inspirational 459784477 .

Read about him a few weeks ago, and posted the links in other sites.

I wish we women- as we have the abilities and opportunities now can come up with these innovative - practical ways to help women (or at least fund more and more efforts- which require time and effort).

Women had to deal with this..since Eve's time or since we magically evolved from an Ape into a more beautiful form:) I remember my grandmother always storing soft materials - whenever she could ..to make napkins and later give money to buy napkins for women who used to work for us. I have not seen too many women do that..in that regard women medical professionals can do a lot more too.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Maria S wrote:He is really to be applauded for this efforts Truly inspirational 459784477 .

I wish we women- as we have the abilities and opportunities now can come up with these innovative - practical ways to help women (or at least fund more and more efforts- which require time and effort).

Women had to deal with this..since Eve's time or since we magically evolved from an Ape into a more beautiful form:) I remember my grandmother always storing soft materials - whenever she could ..to make napkins and later give money to buy napkins for women who used to work for us. I have not seen too many women do that..in that regard women medical professionals can do a lot more too.

Eve
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 pm

Smile Mitochondrial Eve and Matrilineal lineage!

Why not? Until we find the missing links..I am open to all kinds of theories!

Just for the fun of it..may not mind attending one of the Science Fiction conventions- get togethers!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

First saint.
Now eve.
uff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:First saint.
Now eve.
uff.

Here you go, #1.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Maria S wrote:He is really to be applauded for this efforts Truly inspirational 459784477 .

How come you have read everything way before everyone here (including MulaiMan and Saamiyar).

Women had to deal with this..since Eve's time or since we magically evolved from an Ape into a more beautiful form:)
Nothing magical. It is just science.

I remember my grandmother always storing soft materials - whenever she could ..to make napkins and later give money to buy napkins for women who used to work for us. I have not seen too many women do that..in that regard women medical professionals can do a lot more too.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:11 pm

What's up with the Saint thing Tracy?

I was wondering myself..is that some kind of a coded name for me in this forum..which is supposed to be hilarious? Anything else? I would like to know too.

I just don't like to use the word Hell a lot..so, prefer Angel (Kayal took the Hell part..which balances it out!)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:15 pm

That's my question too. No one's answering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:27 pm

Well DM,

#1 What can I say...obviously, being active on line - esp. Fb and a few other sites..come across many news items posted by people with similar interests..music, movies, politics, sports..most importantly efforts/projects like these which make a diff! There are many things..I don't know about..and this man's efforts needs to be recognized- the info spread all over India..and the world.

#2 Just Science (I agree)..with just a few missing links. Until then..open to all possibilities/theories. Not discounting/dismissing Evolution at all! Just the timelines have to be more accurate.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm glad someone finally is making cheaper sanitary napkins which can be within the reach of almost everyone. The stayfrees and carefrees are so expensive in India. The lower middle class and poor can't afford them. I don't think even the middle class can use them luxuriously, changing 3-4 pads/day. This must be a huge relief to millions of women in india.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:40 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:A Man in Woman's world. His wife and mother left him and he is a high school dropout

>>>> Very inspiring. Thanks.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 am

This was posted long back. Anyway, he succeeded only bcz his wife left him. Otherwise, she would not have allowed him to focus on his work.

Note that this hero"ic" news is reported only in The Hindu and not the ToI (which is busy reporting on Genelia-reitesh marriage/life pics)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down