Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wanderlust

Go down

wanderlust Empty wanderlust

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:46 pm

starting a new brit show on netlifx (when I should NOT be starting yet another series since i have SO MUCH to do)... 

only watched first 5 min so far.... will give an update in a few if i like it or not... 

"Wanderlust" is an exploration of the relationships of a multigenerational family, looking at how happy relationships are created and maintained and asking whether lifelong monogamy is possible -- or even desirable.

Back to top Go down

wanderlust Empty Re: wanderlust

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 9:50 am

down 4 episodes so far. not the most comfortable watch, but kinda forces you into a thought process (not sure if it's just my reaction or if it's by design). Coz everytime some change happened, i would develop a theory on how it will or will not work, and then watch to see how it does go. Also, they throw in some unrelated shots, i guess to keep you interested, and then give a more backdrop of it later...  the 4th episode seriously made me revaluate some of my own actions. Reco watching if you are into psycho analysis and stuff. Or else, probably too dark for you. Luckily, i haven't begun binging on it yet. Coz i need a break after each episode to sorta regurgitate and digest it in my head...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:10 pm

rasāsvāda wrote:down 4 5 episodes so far. not the most comfortable watch, but kinda forces you into a thought process (not sure if it's just my reaction or if it's by design). Coz everytime some change happened, i would develop a theory on how it will or will not work, and then watch to see how it does go. Also, they throw in some unrelated shots, i guess to keep you interested, and then give a more backdrop of it later...  the 4th 5th episode seriously made me revaluate some of my own actions. Reco watching if you are into psycho analysis and stuff. Or else, probably too dark for you. Luckily, i haven't begun binging on it yet. Coz i need a break after each episode to sorta regurgitate and digest it in my head...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum