Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what the...

2 posters

Go down

what the... Empty what the...

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 12:28 pm

http://iamcrowak.sulekha.com/

on another note, last night I prepped myself for sulekha entertainment, but it wasn't as fun as I had expected.. same old same old rantings on all the sides, in a way I felt glad I don't have to deal with it closely anymore... Maybe that's coz I am already detaching with the old sulekha ch, and since there are no 'new' tussles with the 2-3 of them, I have stopped enjoying those talks... can understand why impy finds it (our talks) irritating, coz she hardly interacts with 2-3 of them, at least doesn't indulge in direct fights.

Guess if we all move back, I might get dropped somewhere along the move.

Back to top Go down

what the... Empty Re: what the...

Post by charvaka Tue May 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:http://iamcrowak.sulekha.com/

on another note, last night I prepped myself for sulekha entertainment, but it wasn't as fun as I had expected.. same old same old rantings on all the sides, in a way I felt glad I don't have to deal with it closely anymore... Maybe that's coz I am already detaching with the old sulekha ch, and since there are no 'new' tussles with the 2-3 of them, I have stopped enjoying those talks... can understand why impy finds it (our talks) irritating, coz she hardly interacts with 2-3 of them, at least doesn't indulge in direct fights.

Guess if we all move back, I might get dropped somewhere along the move.
WTF. Ah well. I don't care. I won't even check what's going on there any more.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Uppili is right. The firefighter started the fire.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:00 pm

charvaka wrote:WTF. Ah well. I don't care. I won't even check what's going on there any more.

don't be so sure. as i had read in my college quantum mechanics class, sub atomic particles are able to communicate without any discernible means of communication being palpable to us. wait, i'll start a post in my "maria fan club" thread. if something happens, something has happened! if nothing happens, something has still happened!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:04 pm

I am harboring that moving-to-city-from-village kinda guilt... guess the next time I visit, i will take a lot of gifts, and pretend that I love taking the lota to the fields...

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue May 10, 2011 1:21 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I am harboring that moving-to-city-from-village kinda guilt... guess the next time I visit, i will take a lot of gifts, and pretend that I love taking the lota to the fields...
Haha. I love the analogy... kinda reminds me of my childhood trips. The one thing I hated about the village was the lota. I don't think I am going to the CH village any time soon now.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 10, 2011 1:25 pm

In the end it is all a conspiracy to keep UCC at bay.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:27 pm

a mild reminder: don't say things which u will regret later if we all had to go back to sulekha CH Razz
not tht it wont be fun to quote u all frm here then but still Very Happy i thought i will warn Smile)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum