Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fathers Day

Go down

Fathers Day Empty Fathers Day

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:26 pm

Happy Fathers Day everyone!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Fathers Day Empty Re: Fathers Day

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:40 am

happy father's day to all the hottie dads (you all know you are Wink ) reading this. how did you celebrate it?

ours spread over the weekend. i suffered through the movie Bharat, and was told that it's MY fault that i went in with higher expectations. did some retail therapy - bought clothes for kids, myself, and some crockery for home; paid for the 2 shirts the babies' dad picked up. Bought Ray Ban glasses for myself that an older stranger complimented me a lot on, but both son and XH asked me to return it coz it looked more for guys than for women, but whatever, i am kinda sick of lady looking gigantic sun glasses, so will see. Later on  the older one bought godiva chocolate box for dad using my cc, i mean she earns and all, so i mean, but whatever, they let me have the bestest one in the box.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:56 am

Sulu, thanks. You really had a busy Fathers Day in your home, especially with young kids around. Mine was quite normal and as usual, except for receiving a gift of a watch (very nominal price) from my wife. Since the kids are grown up and away now with their own families, the life and such festivals (Fathers Day etc.) are becoming more and more low-key affair. I guess that's the life.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down