Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

queerbee's lament

3 posters

Go down

queerbee's lament Empty queerbee's lament

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 10, 2011 1:03 pm

looks like the psychotic is suffering from guilt pangs or some such and benign behna & blackswan are consoling it. blackswan unkil ji's been saying that she's a strong woman and such. toothseeker also has a very bollywood drama queenish post which made me lmao. why does that guy put unnecessary quotes around random words? for that matter, why does tiTTy the viTTy use bold and italicized characters randomly? why does maria use slashes and dots so liberally?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

queerbee's lament Empty Re: queerbee's lament

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:18 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:looks like the psychotic is suffering from guilt pangs or some such and benign behna & blackswan are consoling it. blackswan unkil ji's been saying that she's a strong woman and such. toothseeker also has a very bollywood drama queenish post which made me lmao. why does that guy put unnecessary quotes around random words? for that matter, why does tiTTy the viTTy use bold and italicized characters randomly? why does maria use slashes and dots so liberally?

the only thing that made me laugh was that she went for the grabs of the 'o wise one' title...Didn't happen...

Rest is boring... I think she brings up this guilt issue for someone dead every year. Hope she resolves it soon. For our sake, if no one else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 10, 2011 1:29 pm

for my sake, I wish she doesn't. I also hope rashmun doesn't get over his man crush/infatuation for akbar.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 1:51 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:the only thing that made me laugh was that she went for the grabs of the 'o wise one' title...Didn't happen...

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote: I also hope rashmun doesn't get over his man crush/infatuation for akbar.

Fat chance of that happening.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by SomeProfile Tue May 10, 2011 2:05 pm

I never paid much attention to kripamaya handle in the past. But in the last 3 days I have been wondering, "Who the hell is this person that is trying so hard to appear stupid?"

PS: I tried to word the question in the quotes more kindly, but lacked the proper words to express my sentiments accurately.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:20 am

SomeProfile wrote:But in the last 3 days I have been wondering, "Who the hell is this person that is trying so hard to appear stupid?"

LOL. the trouble is that all the stupid folks have been left behind. and you know, that is a BIG injustice. these dumb people are a major source of entertainment. of course, 'cos they are stupid, they will think they are the smarter ones. Very Happy oh, man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 3:38 am

i suppose i should have been more charitable in expressing my sentiments above. but then again, no need. my opinion is my opinion alone and i am not always right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down