Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kayalvizhi - Just wanted to let you know that I have changed my position on India

4 posters

Go down

Kayalvizhi - Just wanted to let you know that I have changed my position on India Empty Kayalvizhi - Just wanted to let you know that I have changed my position on India

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:01 am

Checked this board after a long time..

Kayalvizhi, if you are still around I used to think that you are too alarmist and there is hope for a truly federal Indian Union on the lines of European Union.

But the way things are going, India is more like a Hindi-Hindu colonial Delhi Sultanate now and it is better that it gets dismantled soon.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Kayalvizhi - Just wanted to let you know that I have changed my position on India Empty Re: Kayalvizhi - Just wanted to let you know that I have changed my position on India

Post by FluteHolder Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:46 pm

Was looking for Rashmun too. Where is he? Smile

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Kayalvizhi - Just wanted to let you know that I have changed my position on India Empty Re: Kayalvizhi - Just wanted to let you know that I have changed my position on India

Post by Kris Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:12 pm

FluteHolder wrote:Was looking for Rashmun too. Where is he? Smile
I think everyone sort of lost interest at pretty much the same time. Some if it may be fatigue, some if it may be over familiarity from interacting with the same folks over a long time. I am hoping we can still revive this forum Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:22 pm

PS,

I think it will always be a case of push and pull. Walking the fine line between excessive central control vs states acting solely on their interests. Putting aside personal preferences /biases, a dismantling of the nation will likely have its own unintended consequences. One of the problems is divided loyalties. Linguistic, religious, other cultural common grounds don’t always overlap. There is also the matter of economics, which the guys at the center need to pay special attention to, given the ascendant south. The “national” language obsession can prove suicidal instead of letting things take their own course by leaving it to the people to decide.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:26 am

Smile

If Modi plants a tree today, the tukde-tukde gang will chop it down. The angst among people out of power is such that they can do anything to bring down the Modi Govt. Pakis are helping them internationally.

Thanks! to current Govt, Kashmir, Ram Mandir, teen-talaq is not an issue. Protesting against CAA/NRC/NPR gave India's opposition ray-of-hope Smile and they are clutching to it like their life depends on it. Protesters are protesting wherever they want without any force applied on them. Who cares, as long they remain peaceful in their nonsense.

CAA - Give citizenship to persecuted non-Muslims from Pak, Ban, Afg who entered India till 2014.
NPR/NRC - Count citizens for resources, governance and many more. 

Every country has right to do so as long as Passports and country borders exist. Americans get a letter from their City Hall every year to provide information of their residence.

Please Note: Hindu marriage became legal in Pakistan in 2017.

How's is your living position? Take care of your health now that you have lived 80% of your life. 

India is well, India is doing fine and India will be doing very well in the future.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down