Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The true colors of Bill Gates and others

2 posters

Go down

The true colors of Bill Gates and others Empty The true colors of Bill Gates and others

Post by Pieceful Sole Fri Jun 05, 2020 8:03 am

Pieceful Sole

Back to top Go down

The true colors of Bill Gates and others Empty Re: The true colors of Bill Gates and others

Post by Seva Lamberdar Fri Jun 05, 2020 10:21 am

Just as info., the hazard to land (reducing the crop production while making the soil infertile) from using chemical fertilizers solely (without also using organic manure) and making the land over-dependent on chemical fertilizers was already known to farmers in villages in Punjab and Himachal etc. on their own even during early 1960s -- I had heard about it then, during my school days, from elders engaged in farming in my village trying to avoid over-fertilizing fields chemically.

The same thing incidentally on avoiding the overuse of chemical fertilizer while keep using the organic manure to keep land healthy and fertile was also being taught then (1960s) in agriculture and agricultural engineering in colleges and universities, as I also learnt in my crop production class at IIT Kharagpur as a student of agricultural engineering from 1965-70.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down