Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To FlimFlam

+11
MaxEntropy_Man
Merlot Daruwala
b_A
Rekz
chameli
charvaka
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Hellsangel
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
MulaiAzhagi
15 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

To FlimFlam - Page 4 Empty Re: To FlimFlam

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:44 pm

OMG. a long (and sorta funny) thread in the long time, all because someone peed on the wall, or in the garden gazing at the stars, or in the desert amidst snakes and scorpions.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:52 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:
chameli wrote:Kinns ,

I too will ask you .Would you have been so hard on FF if he was a gult like you ?

It IS a case of gult tribal loyalty even where Charvaka is concerned

and why do u say FF whines ? he is stating facts as he sees them ..at times becomes defensive ...thats NOT whining honey

AWWWW.. look at chameli coming to the defense of FF. This Puppy 'yogurt-licking' love is making me misty-eyed. Double awwww...

no doofus i am calling it as i see it lol

i dont think FF whines simple as that
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:56 pm

kinnera wrote:
chameli wrote:Kinns ,

I too will ask you .Would you have been so hard on FF if he was a gult like you ?

It IS a case of gult tribal loyalty even where Charvaka is concerned

and why do u say FF whines ? he is stating facts as he sees them ..at times becomes defensive ...thats NOT whining honey

Shame on you ppl. if I support Charu or Propa (I hardly interact with them), it's tribal loyalty, if I support any non-telugu (like trace or bittu) it would be ingratiation, if I support Impy, a non-telugu, non NI, it's something else (acc to vee). Can't you guys think beyond caste, region, religion, and linguistic loyalties? *sick!*

no kinns i am asking in all honesty .about the gult tribal thing ...not one gult has deviated

.now with Bittu yes u are over protective of him... like a mother is .... puzzling to say the least
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
he never said that junnu is a disgusting thing.

he said it on chat. maybe inadvertently.

meanwhile, this is one sample:

every kroger in the dfw metroplex has a small supply of junnu in their inventory, exclusively for their customers from guNtur, but they won't sell it to you unless you convince the store manager that you are from guNTur. one way to do so, i understand, is to dress yourself in the embroidered, silk vest that your mother "stitched" for you for your visit to thirupathi, meet the store manager, and assure him that you have the required qualifications, including the usual foot-long penius (plural: penii, as in radii). it may also help to take vaaNi dressed in a skirt with you and show the store manager that she does indeed have a dense growth of black hair on her legs, which is said to be the acid test for a kannadiga engineer married to a middle-aged, telecom switch programmer from guNTur. how's your daughter? will you be posting pictures of her? cheppu. tell na. luke warmus

Propagandhi has said many things about him as well including repeatedly talking about his daughter. Digging up dirt is not too difficult but it will only incite and inflame both sides. it is sad to see a mother of two behaving like a 12 year old.
hahaha, interesting. enjoyed reading that again. excuse me, hahahahahaha.

the context: poopah711 portrayed himself as "modern man." one piece of evidence he provided for his modernity was that he frequently ate beef steak! after his daughter was born, modern man wanted to administer the "junnu" ritual to her, and he made enquiries here - of indophile, who presumably knows all about rituals - on how to conduct it, and where to get the required "junnu," the first milk produced by a cow immediately after it has given birth.

my post was prompted by the contradiction between "modern man" and the junnu ritual in which one might need to force-feed an infant a rare form of milk stolen from a newly-born calf and its lactating mother. and for what?

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

every kroger in the dfw metroplex has a small supply of junnu in their inventory, exclusively for their customers from guNtur, but they won't sell it to you unless you convince the store manager that you are from guNTur. one way to do so, i understand, is to dress yourself in the embroidered, silk vest that your mother "stitched" for you for your visit to thirupathi, meet the store manager, and assure him that you have the required qualifications, including the usual foot-long penius (plural: penii, as in radii). it may also help to take vaaNi dressed in a skirt with you and show the store manager that she does indeed have a dense growth of black hair on her legs, which is said to be the acid test for a kannadiga engineer married to a middle-aged, telecom switch programmer from guNTur. how's your daughter? will you be posting pictures of her? cheppu. tell na. luke warmus

Propagandhi has said many things about him as well including repeatedly talking about his daughter. Digging up dirt is not too difficult but it will only incite and inflame both sides. it is sad to see a mother of two behaving like a 12 year old.

the context: poopah711 portrayed himself as "modern man." one piece of evidence he provided for his modernity was that he frequently ate beef steak! after his daughter was born, modern man wanted to administer the "junnu" ritual to her, and he made enquiries here - of indophile, who presumably knows all about rituals - on how to conduct it, and where to get the required "junnu," the first milk produced by a cow immediately after it has given birth.

my post was prompted by the contradiction between "modern man" and the junnu ritual in which one might need to force-feed an infant a rare form of milk stolen from a newly-born calf and its lactating mother. and for what?

dear "watches-exwife-pee-in-desert" and daughter-ko-lekar-bath-taker",
feeding "junnu" to infants isnt a hindu ritual as you aSSumed, unlike buttfucking of young boys in church pews tradition that's been going on since st thomas landed on the shores of kanyakumari (which is in kerala) in your syrian christian community. junnu is a much prized delicacy that's eaten by adults, much in the same way that you'd munch on a preteen's wiener, for example.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:45 pm

chameli wrote:
no kinns i am asking in all honesty .about the gult tribal thing ...not one gult has deviated

You, Rashmun have the same line of thinking as Vee. No wonder you both support him.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:hahaha, interesting. enjoyed reading that again. excuse me, hahahahahaha.

haha indeed. Was you error in thinking junnu is like semen also caused by propa's self portrayal as a modern man? Who are you going to pin that flash of genius on?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:59 pm

kinnera wrote:
chameli wrote:

You, Rashmun have the same line of thinking as Vee. No wonder you both support him.

kinns,

what line of thinking is that ? a line that doesn't coincide with ur line ?

I would have defended even the despicable HA were he picked on by a similar mob
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:02 pm

chameli wrote:
kinnera wrote:
chameli wrote:

kinns,

I would have defended even the despicable HA were he picked on by a similar mob

Ooh!

Despicable me!
To FlimFlam - Page 4 Despicable-me-poster
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:04 pm

that's the ticket mr thick skin despic

keep laughing ...
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:27 pm

chameli wrote:
kinnera wrote:
chameli wrote:

kinns,

Thankfully, yes. And u know what line of thinking i'm talking abt.

chameli wrote:I would have defended even the despicable HA were he picked on by a similar mob

Oh! so u were playing the rescuer, trying to protect the poor victim Vee here who was picked on by the cruel mob. Mission accomplished for Vee, for this kind of sympathy is what he wanted. All his whining paid off.

EDIT: EOD

Last edited by kinnera on Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : enuff said!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:20 pm

Guess what topic just made the top ten!

https://such.forumotion.com/statistics
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 8:34 pm

When did I bypass caru?

Top posters
1 Tracy Whitney 3555
2 charvaka 3409

Maybe I should stick my song posts in other people's threads.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:19 pm

lol how is tht goin to help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:23 pm

seven wrote:lol how is tht goin to help?

lol. I forgot to copy another stats. that is

RankUsernameTopicsPercentGraph
Most active topic starters
1Tracy Whitney58320%
To FlimFlam - Page 4 Vote_lcapTo FlimFlam - Page 4 Voting_barTo FlimFlam - Page 4 Vote_rcap
2Rashmun40814%
Most active topic starters
1 Tracy Whitney 583
2 Rashmun 408

So, that comment was for this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:When did I bypass caru?

Top posters
1 Tracy Whitney 3555
2 charvaka 3409
This smacks of admin conspiracy.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:04 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

feeding "junnu" to infants isnt a hindu ritual as you aSSumed, unlike buttfucking of young boys in church pews tradition that's been going on since st thomas landed on the shores of kanyakumari (which is in kerala) in your syrian christian community. junnu is a much prized delicacy that's eaten by adults, much in the same way that you'd munch on a preteen's wiener, for example.

Propa, i just wanted to point out that Tracy Whitney is in harmonious agreement with Luke Warmus on this issue. Let us not escalate the fight over some Junnu.

----
where do you get junnu in US?
started by propagandhi711 3 yrs ago
there's gotta be a place that makes junnu (delicacy made from new cow milk) in US. does anyone know what it's called?

Tracy Whitney posted Re:where do you get junnu in US? on 3 yrs ago
Oh I ate some barfi made out of that once. Someone explained to me while I was taking the first bite, stating it is very high in protien. And it it yellowish milk. For some reason the very thought of it, and coupled with the weird taste, I wanted to throw up. Somehow I managed to finish that piece, and been 15 years since, never had another. I think it is wrong to do this to the cow. For us human's that milk is supposed to be literally a lifesaver to the newborns. Why deny that to other beings?

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/where-do-you-get-junnu-in-us-972312.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:16 am

blabberwock wrote:
I*voluntarily* shared that transcript with you when you logged in later
and started whining, as evident from the timestamps - why would I if I
were doing things "clandestine"? Yes, I mentioned "wife" but I had
forgotten the actual contents and that was a slip.
you showed me
a transcript of the conversation only *after* i *caught* you slandering
my wife.

i had entered the chat room at the end of your gossip
session with merlot, and, from a few sentences still visible, knew that
you had done the disgusting deed. you revealed part of your chat
transcript in order to redeem yourself in some way. only in the most
trivial sense could your "sharing" of the transcript be termed
voluntary.

Baseless lies uttered under the assumption that repeating something a thousand times will magically transform it into a "truth".

Bah, humbug! FAIL!

your
deed was clandestine because you did it secretly, i.e. when i wasn't
present. you mentioned "wife" because you were searching for a post by
me about my wife. and you found an eight-year-old one at another site,
that contained no reference to any wife, which you and your accomplices
falsely portrayed as being about my wife. there was no "slip."

More blathering and lies.

DOUBLE FAIL!

it
was all quite deliberate, clandestine, and cowardly. congratulations!
you performed your subcaste duties with considerable competence. the
iyers should admit you back into the fold, even though they once ejected
you unceremoniously as FAIL!

Unnecessary caste reference and cheap, personal attack sprinkled with lies.

TRIPLE FAIL
!

Sensible, cogent, logical points and answers to questions posed to him

Oh, this section is missing, as always, from a JM post rant.

QUADRUPLE FAIL!

Conclusion: VTP aka JM declared a TOTAL FAIL and sent for therapy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 am

man are you completely out to lunch or what? what does liking or not liking some delicacy got to do with anything? this might be an alien concept to you but just coz tracy is in agreement over some topic with me doesn't mean she needs to swear total allegiance to me in the matters of diet, place of worship, automobile purchases etc. if this is your way of wanting to have the last word, be my guest.

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

Propa, i just wanted to point out that Tracy Whitney is in harmonious agreement with Luke Warmus on this issue. Let us not escalate the fight over some Junnu.

----
there's gotta be a place that makes junnu (delicacy made from new cow milk) in US. does anyone know what it's called?

Oh I ate some barfi made out of that once. Someone explained to me while I was taking the first bite, stating it is very high in protien. And it it yellowish milk. For some reason the very thought of it, and coupled with the weird taste, I wanted to throw up. Somehow I managed to finish that piece, and been 15 years since, never had another. I think it is wrong to do this to the cow. For us human's that milk is supposed to be literally a lifesaver to the newborns. Why deny that to other beings?

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/where-do-you-get-junnu-in-us-972312.htm

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:55 am

humans helping themselves to junnu or colostrum as it is known as is no big deal .

Those poeple who sympathize with the calf with regards to denying it the junnu... had better be vegetarians... strict ones at that ..or else they are big time hypocrites ..

scolding others for eating the junnu and ending up eating the cow itself

they should also not have drunk goat/cow/buffalo milk beyond their infancy stage nor should allow their kids to do so

they should not be wearing leather or using hair and make up products that involve experimenting them on animals..

only then are they qualified to talk about "giving to Caesar what belongs to Caesar ."viz. the calf

Rest is drama baazi and empty talk
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:08 pm

On the question of Junnu, Tracy is not in agreement with you. Rather, she is in agreement with Luke Warmus. This being the case there is no need for you to shower Luke with abuse when he says what he does about Junnu.

Propagandhi711 wrote:
man are you completely out to lunch or what? what does liking or not liking some delicacy got to do with anything? this might be an alien concept to you but just coz tracy is in agreement over some topic with me doesn't mean she needs to swear total allegiance to me in the matters of diet, place of worship, automobile purchases etc. if this is your way of wanting to have the last word, be my guest.

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

----

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:10 pm

chameli wrote:humans helping themselves to junnu or colostrum as it is known as is no big deal .

Those poeple who sympathize with the calf with regards to denying it the junnu... had better be vegetarians... strict ones at that ..or else they are big time hypocrites ..

scolding others for eating the junnu and ending up eating the cow itself

they should also not have drunk goat/cow/buffalo milk beyond their infancy stage nor should allow their kids to do so

they should not be wearing leather or using hair and make up products that involve experimenting them on animals..

only then are they qualified to talk about "giving to Caesar what belongs to Caesar ."viz. the calf

Rest is drama baazi and empty talk

these are all excellent points.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:08 pm

Thanks to Google. Bumping this up for SP.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:38 am

what a thread!
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:08 am

They don't have epics like this anymore coz the admin put douchemun on ignore. I vote for him to remove iggy and watch the threads grow

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Captain Bhankas Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:29 am

one of those threads where heavy artillery was used by many suchers. i had not come across several of these weapons before reading this thread. now i have a fair idea of military might of many participants and who has which weapon against whom.
Captain Bhankas
Captain Bhankas

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 24, 2013 8:41 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:one of those threads where heavy artillery was used by many suchers. i had not come across several of these weapons before reading this thread. now i have a fair idea of military might of many participants and who has which weapon against whom.

One of the casualties was tranny. Achachan must miss tranny.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:20 am

Captain Bhankas wrote:one of those threads where heavy artillery was used by many suchers. i had not come across several of these weapons before reading this thread. now i have a fair idea of military might of many participants and who has which weapon against whom.

weapons of mass douchery. this shall go down as the great 2012 battle of the pissing ex-wife

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:25 am

What is my WMD.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:39 am

Vidya Bagchi wrote:What is my WMD.

umm, google, facebook, twitter?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:40 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:They don't have epics like this anymore coz the admin put douchemun on ignore. I vote for him to remove iggy and watch the threads grow
Putting him on ignore was one of my best decisions on SuCH, won't change that now.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4