Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Luke Warmus]

2 posters

Go down

[Luke Warmus] Empty [Luke Warmus]

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:05 pm

in my opinion, you should consider softening your stand towards Huzefa Kapasi. For the following reasons:

After this forum was created, Huzefa had publicly announced here on more than one occasion that someone needs to inform you about this place. Clearly, he has some affection for you despite the fact that he might be harsh with you sometimes. In my opinion, despite his being harsh with you, he has never attacked you with malicious intent.

I also seem to recall Huzefa praising you on CH for some of your writings like your autobiographical pieces.

Back to top Go down

[Luke Warmus] Empty Re: [Luke Warmus]

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Afraid that HK will out you next?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Afraid that HK will out you next?

Yes. Very.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:in my opinion, you should consider softening your stand towards Huzefa Kapasi. For the following reasons:

After this forum was created, Huzefa had publicly announced here on more than one occasion that someone needs to inform you about this place. Clearly, he has some affection for you despite the fact that he might be harsh with you sometimes. In my opinion, despite his being harsh with you, he has never attacked you with malicious intent.

I also seem to recall Huzefa praising you on CH for some of your writings like your autobiographical pieces.

in my opinion, one other person who has been harsh with you but has not attacked you with malicious intent is Merlot Daruwala. I would greatly appreciate it if you make an effort to clear up your misunderstandings with these two gentlemen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:16 am

[quote="Rashmun"]
Rashmun wrote:in my opinion, you should consider softening your stand towards Huzefa Kapasi. For the following reasons:

in my opinion, one other person who has been harsh with you but has not attacked you with malicious intent is Merlot Daruwala. I would greatly appreciate it if you make an effort to clear up your misunderstandings with these two gentlemen.

May I ask you why this sudden peace initiative?

Is it 500th Birth Anniversary of Akbar?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down