Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meenakshi Sheshadri - Finally found her latest pics and whereabouts

4 posters

Go down

Meenakshi Sheshadri - Finally found her latest pics and whereabouts Empty Meenakshi Sheshadri - Finally found her latest pics and whereabouts

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:43 pm

Amazing how she managed to keep a low profile all these years.

http://bollywoodstarkids.blogspot.com/2009/02/meenakshi-sheshadri-with-husband-harish.html

Back to top Go down

Meenakshi Sheshadri - Finally found her latest pics and whereabouts Empty Re: Meenakshi Sheshadri - Finally found her latest pics and whereabouts

Post by doofus_maximus Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 pm

harish looks just like my friend's husband.

I should forward this to her.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Meenakshi Sheshadri - Finally found her latest pics and whereabouts Empty Re: Meenakshi Sheshadri - Finally found her latest pics and whereabouts

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 pm

i've seen her several times before I knew who she was..my wife says I've seen at at some baby shower type thing but I dont recall.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:19 am

Folks (indians) who live in Plano seem to know her quite well. Likewise with dixit's in-laws in the LA area.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:15 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Amazing how she managed to keep a low profile all these years.

http://bollywoodstarkids.blogspot.com/2009/02/meenakshi-sheshadri-with-husband-harish.html
Why "finally?" Were you looking for her whereabouts for a long time and finally found them? Did anyone abuse her husband on chat? Is she Maya?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down