Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pfizer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and FDA warning

Go down

Pfizer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and FDA warning Empty Pfizer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and FDA warning

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:46 pm

This is exactly what the problem with the Pharma mafia. After Pfizer made 100s of billions on Lipitor, and another 100s of billion after its patent extension, FDA y'day approved a "Warning Label" on Cholesterol drugs (Lipitor, pravastatin, etc..and etc...) that the cholesterol lowering drugs may increase/hasten prediabetics to become full-blown diabetics...

Really????.... So all those who took these over the last 20 years have to now pay for their Diabetes...

May be that is why there is a tremendous increase in Diabetes in this country (and also in India).

P.S. I am expecting a HUGE class action lawsuit against Pfizer, Merck, etc... time for the Liars to loot now.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Pfizer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and FDA warning Empty Re: Pfizer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and FDA warning

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:48 pm

like i tell my sis often. do not trust any drug until it's been around 30 years. And if that was taken by a woman before pregnancy, then wait for her kids to become adults.

Back to top Go down

Pfizer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and FDA warning Empty Re: Pfizer, Cholesterol, Diabetes, and FDA warning

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:like i tell my sis often. do not trust any drug until it's been around 30 years. And if that was taken by a woman before pregnancy, then wait for her kids to become adults.

My advice exactly - but usually restricted to 10 year old drugs. If a generic drug is available, the chances are it has been proved enough.

And, the pharma companies were planning to put Cholesterol drugs on the shelf as OTC and pressure docs into prescribing them to teenagers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:like i tell my sis often. do not trust any drug until it's been around 30 years. And if that was taken by a woman before pregnancy, then wait for her kids to become adults.

My advice exactly - but usually restricted to 10 year old drugs. If a generic drug is available, the chances are it has been proved enough.

And, the pharma companies were planning to put Cholesterol drugs on the shelf as OTC and pressure docs into prescribing them to teenagers.

Kavalai padaathey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down