Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Hindu propaganda by Muslims in TN

+2
rawemotions
MulaiAzhagi
6 posters

Go down

Anti-Hindu propaganda by Muslims in TN Empty Anti-Hindu propaganda by Muslims in TN

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:21 pm

http://ethiroligal.blogspot.in/2012/02/blog-post.html

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Anti-Hindu propaganda by Muslims in TN Empty Re: Anti-Hindu propaganda by Muslims in TN

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:12 pm

are some muslim leaders exhorting common muslims not to worship in some hindu temple or shrine (or sufi shrine)?

Back to top Go down

Anti-Hindu propaganda by Muslims in TN Empty Re: Anti-Hindu propaganda by Muslims in TN

Post by rawemotions Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:39 am

Haven't you learnt to use Google Translate? Why are you bluffing by saying that it is asking Muslims not to worship Hindu temple. Whom are you fooling by playing down Political Islam ?

This notice put up right in front of the famous temple asks people (especially Hindus to worship) Allah and not any other gods.
Ethnic Cleansing against Hindus (after Ghiyasuddin) now starts in TN. It is going on in North Kerala,Assam, West Bengal . UP. Bihar. Now it has reached TN also.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:05 am

rawemotions wrote:Haven't you learnt to use Google Translate? Why are you bluffing by saying that it is asking Muslims not to worship Hindu temple. Whom are you fooling by playing down Political Islam ?

This notice put up right in front of the famous temple asks people (especially Hindus to worship) Allah and not any other gods.
Ethnic Cleansing against Hindus (after Ghiyasuddin) now starts in TN. It is going on in North Kerala,Assam, West Bengal . UP. Bihar. Now it has reached TN also.

i did try using google translate but i was not clear about what the article was trying to say. A document put through Google translate, after all, has many errors in it. it is ridiculous to imagine that 5% muslims in TN can give threats like this to the more than 90% hindus.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:42 am

rawemotions wrote:

...asks people (especially Hindus to worship) Allah and not any other gods.

NO it does not. the title of the article says that, but the sign itself does not mention the word hindu. rawemotions is lying at worst and being careless at best. i agree the placement of the sign is not coincidental but criticism loses its bite if it is combined with lying.

here is a translation: night and day; the sun and the moon -- these bear witnesses to god. if you are a true believer of god, don't pray to these but to the god who created these, namely allah.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:38 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

NO it does not. the title of the article says that, but the sign itself does not mention the word hindu. rawemotions is lying at worst and being careless at best. i agree the placement of the sign is not coincidental but criticism loses its bite if it is combined with lying.

here is a translation: night and day; the sun and the moon -- these bear witnesses to god. if you are a true believer of god, don't pray to these but to the god who created these, namely allah.

Semantcs...sematncis. There is a board in front of a major hindu temple - which is visited by 99.999% hindus asking people not to worship hindu gods or idols or whatever. And you are argueing that it does not SPECIFICALLY mention H I N D U.

So please tell us who it is directed against? The cows that roam the area ? Or the pigs that go around the temple tank?

Has anyone ever put up a board in front of a CHURCH or a MOSPQUW - curious to know.

Also, can 5% muslims be a threat to 90% hindus. Sure - passively. Wait till they get to 10% then they will indulge in Bombay/Gujarat style bombings (bcz they think 1 muslim = 10 hindus).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:48 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
rawemotions wrote:

>>>It may not mention 'hindu' specifically, but this seems to be a technicality in this context. Isn't it? The gist of the message and whom it is directed at is abundantly clear.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:14 pm

The religious belief of some people is so fragile that a little advertisement for a different religion is enough to send them into a kolaveri.

Looking at rawmotions' frenzied and focused breastbeating on the topic of Hindu victimization at the hands of the evil minorities in our midst (the only topic which apparently interests this person), I cant help wondering if he/she/it underwent a similar post-8pm trauma that pushed Upps-Unkil off the deep end.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Kris wrote:

>>>It may not mention 'hindu' specifically, but this seems to be a technicality in this context. Isn't it? The gist of the message and whom it is directed at is abundantly clear.

i don't think it is a mere technicality. i think it is critically important because it pertains to the legality of the matter. no laws have been broken by this act because it cannot be counted as proselytization. and in a civilized democracy laws are critically important.

it certainly was strategically placed just outside a hindu temple; no question about it. but these are matters that should be settled through negotiation between the aggressor and the aggrieved. and i have to agree with MD about the fragility of the person who gets exercised about this!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:The religious belief of some people is so fragile that a little advertisement for a different religion is enough to send them into a kolaveri.

Looking at rawmotions' frenzied and focused breastbeating on the topic of Hindu victimization at the hands of the evil minorities in our midst (the only topic which apparently interests this person), I cant help wondering if he/she/it underwent a similar post-8pm trauma that pushed Upps-Unkil off the deep end.

You (still) don't get the point. In a true secular democracy EVERYONE is expected to respect other religions. When hindus dislike some negative signboard in front of their temples, they are called people with fragile beliefs. When the some pig meat is thrown in front of a mosque leading to a riot by the muslims, they are fully justified and supported in their cause for religious rights.

I don't expect you or the fakularists to understand this obvious difference.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:The religious belief of some people is so fragile that a little advertisement for a different religion is enough to send them into a kolaveri.

You (still) don't get the point. In a true secular democracy EVERYONE is expected to respect other religions. When hindus dislike some negative signboard in front of their temples, they are called people with fragile beliefs. When the some pig meat is thrown in front of a mosque leading to a riot by the muslims, they are fully justified and supported in their cause for religious rights.

could it be that the signboard is not actually in front of the temple but somewhere else and has been made to appear before the temple through some software.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:30 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kris wrote:

i don't think it is a mere technicality. i think it is critically important because it pertains to the legality of the matter. no laws have been broken by this act because it cannot be counted as proselytization. and in a civilized democracy laws are critically important.

it certainly was strategically placed just outside a hindu temple; no question about it. but these are matters that should be settled through negotiation between the aggressor and the aggrieved. and i have to agree with MD about the fragility of the person who gets exercised about this!

So you mean to say legality is ALL that matters ?

Sentiments, ethics, religious freedom, and freedom of worship and none of that matters?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

could it be that the signboard is not actually in front of the temple but somewhere else and has been made to appear before the temple through some software.

No...it is all actually Siva's MAYA that makes the signboard with Siva Puranam appear like an anti-hindu board to his devotees.

After all muslims are piece-loving people and would never - repeat never ever indulge in such acts.

Islam respects all religions and gives people kombolete freedom for anyone to practice their religion - just ask any (other) maulana if you have any doubt.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down