Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ashdoc's movie review---Agent Vinod

2 posters

Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Agent Vinod Empty Ashdoc's movie review---Agent Vinod

Post by ashdoc Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:17 pm

When Agent Vinod was a child , he once jumped on to a top of a cable car which was swinging due to a broken rope and held and tied the rope back to the cable---all the time swinging from the cable at a height of 2000 feet.

Bingo !!! He decides that his job is to save other's lives all his life ; all the time doing death defying stunts regardless of the dangers involved .

So he becomes Agent Vinod , the desi wannabe James Bond .

But being a desi , he's only a one woman man---and the woman he falls in love with is the beautiful Kareena Kapoor , a Pakistani ISI agent .

But where do the two meet ?? Its on a mission to prevent a nuclear blast in India---a nuclear blast which will trigger a nuclear war between the two neighbours .

Typically , the head honcho of the conspiracy to trigger the bomb is an Indian and not a Pakistani---further evidence of the puki-appeasing mindset that bollywood has acquired in recent times.....

But to prevent the conspiracy from reaching fruition Agent Vinod and his lovely loveress have to move heaven and hell moving from country to country---from Morrocco to Latvia to India to Pakistan and other countries whose names I forgot.....

......And all the time the action moves at superbreakneck speed---the fights seem to occur at the velocity of light almost.....

But all this does not make the movie a great one---in fact the director tries too hard to pack maximum action at maximum speed into the movie and ultimately does not really succeed.....

One good thing about the movie is the sight of Kareena's mouthwateringly ample cleavage---a bosom that one gets to see inspite of her attempts to cover it with her hair.....
Thats about the only thing that I really liked about the movie....

Verdict---at least I didn't like it.....

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Agent Vinod Empty Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Agent Vinod

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:28 am

ashdoc wrote:Verdict---at least I didn't like it.....

Ah. The Paki love interest really spoiled it for you, na? How dare they pair a hyper-patriotic RAW agent with a Paki Muslim woman (but ooh, what cleavage!)?? How dare they have an Indian playing the arch-villain instead of a Paki?? Ingratiation much.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Ashdoc's movie review---Agent Vinod Empty Re: Ashdoc's movie review---Agent Vinod

Post by ashdoc Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:53 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
ashdoc wrote:Verdict---at least I didn't like it.....

Ah. The Paki love interest really spoiled it for you, na? How dare they pair a hyper-patriotic RAW agent with a Paki Muslim woman (but ooh, what cleavage!)?? How dare they have an Indian playing the arch-villain instead of a Paki?? Ingratiation much.

its OUR women ( especially hindu ) who should not go into pakistani hands .

of course , their women are most welcome into our fold , especially if they are going to convert to hinduism .

yeah , indians should not be shown as villains in an india-pakistan situation---only pukis should shown as villains .

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down