Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One invitation that's least likely to work

+3
CroMagnon
Another Brick
Merlot Daruwala
7 posters

Go down

One invitation that's least likely to work Empty One invitation that's least likely to work

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 13, 2011 5:13 am

Maria S wrote:Choices..too many choices..all of us have to make them....Don't think one choice over another makes anyone superior/inferior...smart/stupid...people just don't understand what makes others content and happy ("he/she can't possibly be that happy and content with that- whatever it may be!) To each his/her own...own choices

Manjula wrote:I seriously miss your bullshit. Please come and join the other forum.

Bwahahaha...

Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

One invitation that's least likely to work Empty Re: One invitation that's least likely to work

Post by Another Brick Fri May 13, 2011 5:41 am

how tactless!

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

One invitation that's least likely to work Empty Re: One invitation that's least likely to work

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:34 am

really, some people. they widen the divide by their well-meaning efforts and they don't realize it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 11:39 am

I don't invite people who lie through their teeth only to look cool in a conversation. No respect no more.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri May 13, 2011 12:10 pm

I don't think it was meant as an invitation.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:28 pm

in that case she should stop dividing the divide further.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri May 13, 2011 1:34 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:in that case she should stop dividing the divide further.

I like the divide.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 13, 2011 1:36 pm

divide/multiply/add/subtract just stop being obsessed by it. Try the reverse swing, i t may work.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 1:56 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:really, some people. they widen the divide by their well-meaning efforts and they don't realize it!

if by some people/well-meaning, you mean me then you shud know i wasnt there with an intention to reduce gaps or anything. maria wudn't start a thread about choices after we talked abt it on cro's thread here unless she wanted us to know that she reads forumotion. i was only giving her a chance to talk abt it.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 13, 2011 2:01 pm

guyz get over it...
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Fri May 13, 2011 2:02 pm

artood2 wrote:guyz get over it...
You get over your obsession of making us get over it!
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Fri May 13, 2011 2:13 pm

[youtube] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M38_BEm2_3Y [/youtube]
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:28 pm

seven wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:really, some people. they widen the divide by their well-meaning efforts and they don't realize it!

if by some people/well-meaning, you mean me then you shud know i wasnt there with an intention to reduce gaps or anything. maria wudn't start a thread about choices after we talked abt it on cro's thread here unless she wanted us to know that she reads forumotion. i was only giving her a chance to talk abt it.

fyki info., we were talking about pi. yes, i did use the word "divide" to quote you.

you have your own convoluted ways to fix the divide. you are not willing to reckon with the fact that you made a blunder while trying to fix it. all your blah blah blah is like water of a duck's back (for me). but i know i cannot reason with you. yet i know i can reason with pi. will you let me...?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:34 pm

it wasnt a blunder. like i said why wud maria talk abt choices soon after we discussed it on forumotion unless she wanted to let us know she reads us. had i called her on that b4 she was ready to talk abt it, it wud ve been a blunder.

i know we r talkin abt PI. i was only double checking. thats why i said IF by some people... it means if NOT then disregard wat i am gona say next.

I will let u reason with PI now.

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri May 13, 2011 2:41 pm

seven wrote:

I will let u reason with PI now.

He just made a comment. He was not reasoning or whatever. He's just being pushy and seeing what he can get away with.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:52 pm

he is offended bcz i objected his LOL on maria's thread. he wasnt talking abt PI either. its very clear PI's was not a well-meaning effort to reduce gap. his post was about our argument on maria's thread abt widening the gap etc.

dismissing my original msg that his LOL may turn off the users who might otherwise be considering to join forumotion, he is saying i am impossible to reason with/ i am unreasonable. but i cudnt care less.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:26 am

uffffffffffffffffff X 10000000000

in the sulekha ch, this is what transpired

seven: maria, you read forumotion, gotcha!
me: LOL
seven: stfu, stop increasing the divide dude!
me: hoot! u started it bytch!

seven: it be OK to talk to maria direct here. it NOT BE OK to talk maria in forumotion
me. huh? wtf you saying bytch.

seven: i been nice to maria. you been rude.
me: OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

black swan: exactly bytches. look at me - i don bytch about forumotion dudes in sulekha ch. i aint rude. i don't only talk about forumotion guys guys in sulekha ch. follow me bytches.

so,

OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:43 am

seven wrote:it wasnt a blunder. like i said why wud maria talk abt choices soon after we discussed it on forumotion unless she wanted to let us know she reads us. had i called her on that b4 she was ready to talk abt it, it wud ve been a blunder.

knowledge and wisdom comes easy to you. as if in a flash.

assuming what you say is true, WHY WOULD MY LOL THEN UPSET HER? she would in any case have come out admitting in her reply that she, in fact, read forumotion (according to you). she would have said something like..."Mr Lal, Smile --- it's a sunny day today and i am in a good mood...yes i read forumotion...to some (!) that might seem funny...but hey, i never said i don't read it...just that i am not ready to participate/write/contribute (!) ....because everyone/someone/none has choices and i surely miss you guys but hey, (!) the day i really miss you i know what i have to do."

WHY ARE YOU THE ONLY ONE ENTITLED TO MAKE ASSUMPTIONS. WHY NOT ME??????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 1:49 am

enuf alright...i thot u were here to reason with PI. wat r u doing arguing with me? my posts are not worth ur time/energy...i made a mistake and if i knew any better i wudnt have responded to ur lol. i cannot go back and delete it. sulekha doesnt let us. cud u pls drop it here and move on?

tia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 2:11 am

seven wrote:enuf alright...i thot u were here to reason with PI. wat r u doing arguing with me?

'cos YOU are arguing with me in this thread. you have this GREAT need to EXPLAIN your actions while also shutting me up and not bothering to listen to my arguments.

my posts are not worth ur time/energy...

you have this GREAT need to EXPLAIN your actions while also shutting me up and not bothering to listen to my arguments.

i made a mistake and if i knew any better i wudnt have responded to ur lol.

you have this GREAT need to EXPLAIN your actions while also shutting me up and not bothering to listen to my arguments.

cud u pls drop it here and move on?

tia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 2:19 am

you have this GREAT need to EXPLAIN your actions

u say tihs like its a bad thing. well its not always. so if u want to have the last word u can respond to this post. i am done.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Sat May 14, 2011 3:34 am

I didnt realize this thread is about me. She is not going to join for me, nor she is not going to join because of me.
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 3:40 am

she in mingling with jayalalithaaa, some tea vendors, a couple of old men, a few tigressssses and the station master in an old, decrepit railway station in TN. her hello therapy has transformed the tornado stricken hamlet into an old railway station. she is busy. her mission is very important. a DO NOT DISTURB sign hangs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:16 am

*from old ch, i have a question for all the posters here thread*

maria s: 7 d00d, stop sending me emails about what goes on here, k?
seven: wtf bytch? when did i send u emails?

hahahaaahahah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:35 am

*in another thread*

maria s: yo, d00ds sending me email updates bout the evil server, you roxxxx!!
queen bee: wtf, who send you emails? *confused*
maria s:
QB,
Obviously- it's a small virtual world...there are only few degrees of separation...I have been here so long..people share all kinds of info via e-mails and in other websites- (about things other than Sulekha)...of course some people follow what goes on here, are part of other forums..and are sometimes genuinely concerned if I am ok- etc..although they may not post here.
*user queen bee has left the building*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 5:56 am

Right.

Well-wishers are constantly scouting the web, particularly this forum, updating 'xyz' and checking if 'xyz' is OK. Why would they bother to give 'xyz' the bad news if they were well-wishers?

Things don't add up and a tighter script is required to be a bit more convincing.

Regardless, all this drama is quite fun to watch.

Last edited by blabberwock on Sat May 14, 2011 6:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : corrected typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:00 am

blabberwock wrote: Why would they give bother to give 'xyz' the bad news if they were well-wishers?

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 6:45 am

in fact these well wishers are a morbid bunch. first they give xyz the bad news and then they check for her pulse -- are you OK? and they do this everyday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 14, 2011 11:23 am

Why this special effort to rope in those who don't want to?

They know where to come. If they want to then let them. This forum is not competing with any commercial sites or forum. The objective was to create a forum for the "lost" CHers. THAT WAS IT. People can and do post on a number of forums simultaneously.

Leave it to them and save your self-respect.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down