Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do I post photos here?

+7
Hellsangel
Kris
Jeremiah Mburuburu
MaxEntropy_Man
Maria S
charvaka
Kayalvizhi
11 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

How do I post photos here? Empty How do I post photos here?

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:01 pm

How do I post photos here?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

How do I post photos here? Empty Re: How do I post photos here?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:10 pm

post them on Sulekha CH and then give the links to your CH posts here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Thanks, Rashmun.

I want the photo to appear in this site without clicking the link and going to another site.

Also, how do I post on Sulekha?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:How do I post photos here?
Click on the second icon in the fifth icon group above the window in which you edit your post. This is the icon group that has five icons; the middle one is to post a link, the last one looks like a film-reel and can be used to embed Youtube videos. In that group, click on the second icon (to the left of the link icon). A popup will open, into which you can copy-paste the URL of the image. That image will then get embedded into your post.

Another way to post images is to use the img tag, like below:

Code:

[img]image-url-here[/img]

Note that you need to use square braces instead of < and >.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:31 pm

Thanks, Charvaka

Here a sign at Chernnai Airport in Indian occupied Tamil Nadu

How do I post photos here? 0301a

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:02 pm

Kayal,

Unfortunately, I will never be able to experience this happiness!

Is this sign really in the Chennai Airport? It's one of those shaking my head and saying "what can I say" days!

Last edited by Maria S on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

before max sees this picture, someone needs to sit him down, and make him drink 2 glasses of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:05 pm

Maria S wrote:Kayal,

Unfortunately, I will never be able to experience this happiness:(!

Is this sign really in the Chennai Airport? It's one of those shaking my head and saying "what can I say" days!

do not discount the photoshopping abilities of Dr Thanjai Nalankilli.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:10 pm

Is this sign really in the Chennai Airport? !

Yes. Don't be surprised at the audasity of Hindians. At some government meeting in Karnataka, there was a board at the meeting entraNCE. It said "Use Kannada at home. Use HBindi at office". I dont have photo.

>> Unfortunately, I will never be able to experience this happiness!

What you mean? You don't visit TN?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:12 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Unfortunately, I will never be able to experience this happiness:(!

do not discount the photoshopping abilities of Dr Thanjai Nalankilli.

You're seriously quoting "Dr." Thanjai Nalankilli, who has been publicly disgraced and shunned by the people of Tamil Nadu for his separatist arguments, to show that the people of Tamil Nadu have separatist tendencies?

Thanjai Nalankilli started his own magazine called the Tamil Tribune because no journal in the entire state agreed to publish his idiotic arguments. It circulated about 30 copies per week, in a state with about 60 million people. After a year, it lost even those 30 readers and he now runs a website, since it is cheaper to maintain.

If THIS is really the basis on which you made your previous claim that the people of Tamil Nadu support separatism, I can only assume you were playing a prank on us.

There is an Australian guy who recently wrote a book justifying pedophilia. Shall we assume that Australians are in support of under-age sex then?

http://www.orkut.com/Main#CommMsgs?na=2&nst=131&tid=5553040998891235203&cmm=18389

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 pm

Here is another example of Hindian audacity.

Vajayee when he was PM said at a meeting in Chennai that "Annadurai did not oppose Hindi as official language". Do you believe it? It is true.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Rasmun wrote,

>> Thanjai Nalankilli started his own magazine called the Tamil Tribune because no journal in the entire state agreed to publish his idiotic arguments.

Dr. TNK had published many articles in Themozhi and Tamil Nilam published by the legendary Tamil poet Perumchithiranar.

>> "Dr." Thanjai Nalankilli, who has been publicly disgraced

Rashmun,

Show evidence.

Also you are quoting your own Okrut post as evidence.

Last edited by Kayalvizhi on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:22 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Rasmun wrote,

>> Thanjai Nalankilli started his own magazine called the Tamil Tribune because no journal in the entire state agreed to publish his idiotic arguments.

Dr. TNK had published many articles in Themozhi and Tamil Nilam published by the legendary Tamil poet Perumchithiranar.

Also you are quoting your own Okrut post as evidence.

if this is true then why don't you give us link to articles in Themozhi and Tamil Nilam? Why only links to the worthless rag Tamil Tribune? The Orkut post is not mine as i have clarified earlier.

Last edited by Rashmun on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm

>> if this is true then why don't you give us link to articles in Themozhi and Tamil Nilam? Why only links to the worthless rag Tamil Tribune?

Because they were print publications.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm

Kayal,

As you can see the English and Tamil statements on the sign are different..

In Tamil (translated) it's.."If you think, speak and write in Hindi- it will make you happy"

In English..it's "We feel happy when you speak in Hindi etc". (Not sure who the "we" is supposed to be)

Since I can't think, speak or write in Hindi..I meant that I can never experience that kind of happiness! I visit Chennai quite often- of course it's arriving and departing from the airport!

Rashmun,

May I ask you..if this sign is real..does this make you happy?
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:28 pm

>> As you can see the English and Tamil statements on the sign are different..

Hindi people here, please give an exact translation of what it says in Hindi.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:28 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Thanks, Charvaka

Here a sign at Chernnai Airport in Indian occupied Tamil Nadu

How do I post photos here? 0301a
On seeing this picture, this gulti is ready to do ulti.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> As you can see the English and Tamil statements on the sign are different..

Hindi people here, please give an exact translation of what it says in Hindi.
Literally: if people (or you) speak in Hindi, that makes us happy. Heart, mind, and pen: work with all these in official language Hindi. (Thankfully the lie that Hindi is rashtrabhasha has been dropped -- good riddance).
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 pm

the current residents of TN have gotten fat and soft is all i can say. if this is truly a sign at the airport, the lessons of 65 have been forgotten to such an extent that government sanctioned signs like these are allowed to see the light of day. the chutzpah!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:34 pm

As you can see the English and Tamil statements on the sign are different..

In Tamil (translated) it's.."If you think, speak and write in Hindi- it will make you happy"

In English..it's "We feel happy when you speak in Hindi etc". (Not sure who the "we" is supposed to be)

Since I can't think, speak or write in Hindi..I meant that I can never experience that kind of happiness! I visit Chennai quite often- of course it's arriving and departing from the airport!

Rashmun,

May I ask you..if this sign is real..does this make you happy?

no it does not. i am against any kind of language imposition.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:35 pm

kayalvizhi -- if you tell us where exactly this sign is at the airport, i will be happy to personally write a letter to the CM and have her ask the central govt officials to remove it. it is an affront to my sensibilities.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:39 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:kayalvizhi -- if you tell us where exactly this sign is at the airport, i will be happy to personally write a letter to the CM and have her ask the central govt officials to remove it. it is an affront to my sensibilities.

it would be highly embarrassing for you if you wrote an angry letter to the CM when in fact no such sign is to be seen inside Chennai airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:40 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:kayalvizhi -- if you tell us where exactly this sign is at the airport, i will be happy to personally write a letter to the CM and have her ask the central govt officials to remove it. it is an affront to my sensibilities.
My guess would be that it is located inside the "official use only" area used by the AAI staff. The occupant of the Hindi sinecure in that office decided to use his budget to get a sign, is my guess. If this sign is posted in the "open to the public" section of the airport, I am surprised it hasn't attracted wider attention. Concerned people should also write to the Tamil TV news channels.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Rashmun wrote:

it would be highly embarrassing for you if you wrote an angry letter to the CM when in fact no such sign is to be seen inside Chennai airport.

that is why i asked her for the location. my folks will be passing through the airport soon. if she tells me the location, i'll have them take a picture of it and enclose it in my letter to her.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:42 pm

charvaka wrote:
My guess would be that it is located inside the "official use only" area used by the AAI staff. The occupant of the Hindi sinecure in that office decided to use his budget to get a sign, is my guess. If this sign is posted in the "open to the public" section of the airport, I am surprised it hasn't attracted wider attention. Concerned people should also write to the Tamil TV news channels.

jumping to one conclusion after another.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

One man's guess is another man's conclusion.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:45 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

that is why i asked her for the location. my folks will be passing through the airport soon. if she tells me the location, i'll have them take a picture of it and enclose it in my letter to her.

if your folks take a picture of it you can post the picture here and tell us the location and many of us (including myself) will write to the TN CM requesting her to remove this sign. My own guess is that this picture has been photoshopped by Thanjai Nalankilli and that such a sign does not exist at Chennai airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:47 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Actually writing to the Tamil TV news channels is an excellent, low-cost way of getting this checked out. Reporters like stories, and they will go to the airport looking for the sign. If it isn't there, it will be one of a thousand non-stories they chase each day.

Of course, it is easier to simply deny everything and assume that what makes you feel uncomfortable just does not exist.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:51 pm

>> kayalvizhi -- if you tell us where exactly this sign is at the airport,

I saw it on facebook. I have no reason to disbelieve it. I don't think it is a photoshop. I suggest you ask your friends in Chennai to go to the airport and look around.

At some government meeting in Karnataka, there was a board at the meeting entraNCE. It said "Use Kannada at home. Use Hindi at office". I dont have photo.

This was published in a newspaper. There is no photo but I believe it. Indian gov is becoming more aggressive. remember these people stopped serving idli, dosai sambar in southern railways for several weeks and resumed only after lots of protest.

This government wrote to Internet consortium (or whatever it is called) that ALL grantha letters should be added to Tamil unicode (commonly uses sha, ja, etc. is already there. They wanted all). After protest from TN government Internet consortium refused Indian request.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:My guess would be that it is located inside the "official use only" area used by the AAI staff. The occupant of the Hindi sinecure in that office decided to use his budget to get a sign, is my guess. If this sign is posted in the "open to the public" section of the airport, I am surprised it hasn't attracted wider attention. Concerned people should also write to the Tamil TV news channels.

Actually writing to the Tamil TV news channels is an excellent, low-cost way of getting this checked out. Reporters like stories, and they will go to the airport looking for the sign. If it isn't there, it will be one of a thousand non-stories they chase each day.

Of course, it is easier to simply deny everything and assume that what makes you feel uncomfortable just does not exist.

how can you possibly ask people to write to television channels based on a photograph which KV has posted when in fact KV is not telling us the precise location of the sign inside Chennai airport so that what she says can be verified by others. KV has been posting complete rubbish from the worthless rag Tamil Tribune on numerous occasions and whatever she says has to be verified before any letters are to be sent to TV channels or the CM of TN.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:
how can you possibly ask people to write to television channels based on a photograph which KV has posted when in fact KV is not telling us the precise location of the sign inside Chennai airport so that what she says can be verified by others. KV has been posting complete rubbish from the worthless rag Tamil Tribune on numerous occasions and whatever she says has to be verified before any letters are to be sent to TV channels or the CM of TN.

Saar, you have been posting all kinds of rubbish, including hate speech, about Telugus from equally worthless sites. But if you ever post something that worries me, I promise, I will suggest that people look into it. Same deal with KV.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:02 pm

>> My guess would be that it is located inside the "official use only" area used by the AAI staff.

Possible. Several years ago, during Hindi weeks employyes were asked to speak tyo each other in Hindi only even nonofficial things.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:05 pm

I looked up that Kannada story. It did get picked up in the press, by a local newspaper called The Star of Mysore. I don't know if that paper has an agenda that might lead them to make up a story like this. But if the Hindi-pushers are doing crap like this, their fanaticism is the biggest threat to India's unity and integrity.

The Parliamentary Sub-Committee on Official Language (Hindi) comprising five Members of Parliament held its meeting in city today.

The proceedings, which took place in-camera in the Conference Hall of Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel, covered Nehru Yuva Kendra, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Jawaharlal Nehru Navodaya Vidyalaya and Ministry of Sports and Youth Services.

Strangely, a display board with a Kannada slogan was seen in the meeting hall, which read: “Use Kannada at home, use Rajbhasha (Hindi) in office” [Maneya Vyavahara Kannadadalli, Karyalayada Vyavahara Raajabhasheyalli) .

http://ellakavi.wordpress.com/2008/07/05/use-kannada-at-homeuse-rajbhasha-hindi-in-office/
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:05 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Saar, you have been posting all kinds of rubbish, including hate speech, about Telugus from equally worthless sites. But if you ever post something that worries me, I promise, I will suggest that people look into it. Same deal with KV.

--> samosapedia and urbandictionary might be hate sites to you, but most people consider them harmless humor sites. references to urban dictionary in particular have been given on multiple occasions in the past on sulekha and it was all in good fun. the fact that i have no ill will towards telugus and am their well wisher has been clarified by me on several occasions.

--> Why would you ask people to write to television channels based on a photograph of a sign when KV does not tell us the precise location of the sign so that its existence inside Chennai airport can be verified?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:07 pm

charvaka wrote:I looked up that Kannada story. It did get picked up in the press, by a local newspaper called The Star of Mysore. I don't know if that paper has an agenda that might lead them to make up a story like this. But if the Hindi-pushers are doing crap like this, their fanaticism is the biggest threat to India's unity and integrity.

The Parliamentary Sub-Committee on Official Language (Hindi) comprising five Members of Parliament held its meeting in city today.

The proceedings, which took place in-camera in the Conference Hall of Lalitha Mahal Palace Hotel, covered Nehru Yuva Kendra, Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited, Jawaharlal Nehru Navodaya Vidyalaya and Ministry of Sports and Youth Services.

Strangely, a display board with a Kannada slogan was seen in the meeting hall, which read: “Use Kannada at home, use Rajbhasha (Hindi) in office” [Maneya Vyavahara Kannadadalli, Karyalayada Vyavahara Raajabhasheyalli) .

http://ellakavi.wordpress.com/2008/07/05/use-kannada-at-homeuse-rajbhasha-hindi-in-office/

if kannadigas want to promote hindi in their home state why does that bother you?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:Why would you ask people to write to television channels based on a photograph of a sign when KV does not tell us the precise location of the sign so that its existence inside Chennai airport can be verified?
So the picture might be verified. Now, tell me, why would you just assume that such a sign does not exist at all? Are you afraid that such a sign might actually be discovered and independently verified if a Tamil TV news channel was looking for it?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:I looked up that Kannada story. It did get picked up in the press, by a local newspaper called The Star of Mysore. I don't know if that paper has an agenda that might lead them to make up a story like this. But if the Hindi-pushers are doing crap like this, their fanaticism is the biggest threat to India's unity and integrity.

if kannadigas want to promote hindi in their home state why does that bother you?

Honorable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Dr. Y S Rajashekara Reddy initiated the concept of propaganda of Hindi language.In order to encourage Telugu people to write scripts that would reflect Telugu language, culture in National Level.
Keeping this in view this great concept, Parliamentary Official Language Vice-Chairman – Ex Parliament Chairman – Andhra University Hindi Department Chairman – Acharya Yarlagadda Lakshmi Prasad has re-started Andhra Pradesh Hindi Academy. It was inaugurated by Dr. Y S Rajashekara Reddy.

http://www.aphindiacademy.org/e-home.html

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:09 pm

kayalvizhi -- i don't want my request to get lost in the din of conversation here. please find out if you can the exact location of this picture and post it here.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:11 pm

Rashmun wrote:if kannadigas want to promote hindi in their home state why does that bother you?
Because the sort of tone-deafness you exhibited in your question is dangerous to the unity and integrity of my country.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:13 pm

kayalvizhi -- i don't want my request to get lost in the din of conversation here. please find out if you can the exact location of this picture and post it here.

I dont remember who posted on face book. I will make a post on facebook. I like the idea of asking TV channels. Send this photo to them May be Makkal TV or Jeya TV or Raj TV. I am very convinced photo is true but may be inside the airport office.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:14 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Why would you ask people to write to television channels based on a photograph of a sign when KV does not tell us the precise location of the sign so that its existence inside Chennai airport can be verified?
So the picture might be verified. Now, tell me, why would you just assume that such a sign does not exist at all? Are you afraid that such a sign might actually be discovered and independently verified if a Tamil TV news channel was looking for it?

i am not prepared to accept the existence of this sign in chennai airport, without someone telling me where exactly inside the airport this sign is situated, because i have visited chennai airport on multiple occasions and have never seen it. Secondly, KV always gives links to Tamil Tribune and Tamil Tribune is a worthless rag (for instance Tamil Tribune claims that gangster Veerappan was a great tamil nationalist hero). So i am not going to blindly swallow whatever KV tells me.

KV would have done her own cause a favor by telling us the precise location of this sign inside the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:16 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:if kannadigas want to promote hindi in their home state why does that bother you?
Because the sort of tone-deafness you exhibited in your question is dangerous to the unity and integrity of my country.

in my opinion a greater danger to the unity and integrity of India come from idiotic Telangans who go about destroying the statues of iconic figures of Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

in my opinion a greater danger to the unity and integrity of India come from idiotic Telangans who go about destroying the statues of iconic figures of Coastal Andhra and Rayalaseema.
No, when idiotic thugs from Telangana destroyed those statues, they wanted to disrupt the unity of Andhra Pradesh, and luckily they failed. When idiotic Hindians come up with ideas like "leave Kannada at home," they weaken the unity of India. When you think of that as "Kannadigas wanting to promote Hindi," you weaken the unity of India, too.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:kayalvizhi -- i don't want my request to get lost in the din of conversation here. please find out if you can the exact location of this picture and post it here.

I dont remember who posted on face book. I will make a post on facebook. I like the idea of asking TV channels. Send this photo to them May be Makkal TV or Jeya TV or Raj TV. I am very convinced photo is true but may be inside the airport office.

last time they tried a central govt fiat. this time it seems like they've taken the slithery, creeping way in. yes i like the idea of writing to the TV stations too. if this happened on the old man's watch, he's been asleep at the switch or has become too fattened and comatose by the central govt's largesse to him and his ilk.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:28 pm

>> Tamil Tribune claims that gangster Veerappan was a great tamil nationalist hero

Show me the link where it says " Veerappan was a great tamil nationalist hero
"

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:36 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

No, when idiotic thugs from Telangana destroyed those statues, they wanted to disrupt the unity of Andhra Pradesh, and luckily they failed. When idiotic Hindians come up with ideas like "leave Kannada at home," they weaken the unity of India. When you think of that as "Kannadigas wanting to promote Hindi," you weaken the unity of India, too.

the original slogan is not in hindi, but in kannada. If kannadigas wish to promote hindi, why does it bother you? you are not even a kannadiga. when maharashtrians sing hindi songs of Kavi Bhushan, does it disrupt Indian unity?

----
Kavi Bhushan was an Indian poet of the 17th century. Bhusan was originally from northern India, and resided in Varanasi. Bhusan had occasion to encounter Shivaji Maharaj when the latter visited Agra to meet the emperor Aurangzeb; thereafter, Bhusan became a supporter of Shivaji. When Bhusan later moved from Varanasi to Maharashtra after 1670, he visited Shivaji Maharaj's durbar (court).
Bhusan presented many of his poems on the occasion of the grand coronation of Shivaji Maharaj; many of these poems are still remembered in Maharashtra.
One such poem is "Shivbavani", which was written about Shivaji Maharaj.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kavi_Bhushan

-----
इन्द्र जिमि जंभपर , वाडव सुअंभपर |
रावन सदंभपर , रघुकुल राज है || 1 ||

पौन बरिबाहपर , संभु रतिनाहपर |
ज्यो सहसबाहपर , राम द्विजराज है || 2 ||

दावा द्रुमदंडपर , चीता मृगझुंडपर |
भूषण वितुण्डपर , जैसे मृगराज है || 3 ||

तेजतम अंसपर , कन्हजिमि कंसपर |
तो म्लेंच्छ बंसपर , शेर सिवराज है || 4 ||

http://www.shivchhatrapati.com/sources.php?type=poems&id=kavi_bhushan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:38 pm

>> the original slogan is not in hindi, but in kannada. If kannadigas wish to promote hindi, why does it bother you?

Kannadigas did not post it Indian government did (of course they asked a Kannadiga employee to write it,)

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Rashmun wrote:the original slogan is not in hindi, but in kannada. If kannadigas wish to promote hindi
Now, that is what is called leaping to a conclusion. Hope that helps.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:42 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:the original slogan is not in hindi, but in kannada. If kannadigas wish to promote hindi
Now, that is what is called leaping to a conclusion. Hope that helps.

do you agree that the original slogan is in Kannada, and not hindi?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next