Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

much ado about nothing - part II

4 posters

Go down

much ado about nothing - part II Empty much ado about nothing - part II

Post by Another Brick Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:12 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Shah-Rukh-Khans-detention-US-apologises-India-talks-tough/articleshow/12648019.cms

fuqers at the MEA think that this issue is so important that they will not even accept the apologies from the US because "detention and then apologies have become a routine." this krishna unkil is talking tough and is expecting more than a "mechanical apology" from the US. i guess he wants obama to go to khan's bungalow in bandra and apologize to him personally.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

much ado about nothing - part II Empty Re: much ado about nothing - part II

Post by Impedimenta Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:56 am

i am almost always pulled over seperately in airports which is one of the reasons my family refuses to travel with me. Maybe i should sue for something here. time to put on my thinking cap.

shah rukh monkey khan looks horrible for a 46 year old male. also, did this incident not happen a while ago? why this late kolaveri then?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 am

I like Shah Rukh Khan though I have never seen his movie. I doubt I seen his photo. I like him because he boycoted a Hindian film festival in Lanka. But if a apology was tendered accept it.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:04 am

Another Brick wrote:http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Shah-Rukh-Khans-detention-US-apologises-India-talks-tough/articleshow/12648019.cms

fuqers at the MEA think that this issue is so important that they will not even accept the apologies from the US because "detention and then apologies have become a routine." this krishna unkil is talking tough and is expecting more than a "mechanical apology" from the US. i guess he wants obama to go to khan's bungalow in bandra and apologize to him personally.

>>>>I think the episode being brought up in the article is a recent one. Khan was invited for some do at Yale. When I first read about this (the Yale honor), I found it perplexing. This article elaborates on it- something about Ambani's daughter going to Yale and Khan addressing Indian students and their families. It kinda makes sense in that context but still a Yale award for this guy?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down