Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian/asian females having affairs with black men

Go down

Indian/asian females having affairs with black men  Empty Indian/asian females having affairs with black men

Post by MulaiAzhagi Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:18 pm

http://marriagepartner.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319

I would like to clear up a misconception, frankly a lie: Blacks and Indians in Guyana, Trinidad and Surnimane (and other places) RARELY, IF EVER, intermix. This is an absolute FACT! There are some posters here who disingenuously claim or want to put for the false notion that in Guyana, Trinidad and Suriname that blacks and Indians live in perfect harmony. They are lying when they claim that a MAJORITY of Indians in the Guyana, Trinidad and Surniman would welcome a black person into their family; that somehow it would be okay with this atrocious mix of black and Indian. NOTHING CAN BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH!
Of course, this is nothing new to these blacks HOPING/WISHING to intermarry with Indians. But KNOW they know the truth: In Guyana, Trinidad and Surinam, THE WORST THING ANY INDIAN CAN DO IS TO MARRY A BLACK; THAT'S A FACT!
I am not disparaging black people; I'm just simply stating the facts: Indian people in Guyana, Trinidad and Surniman live by themselves in SEGREGATED VILLAGES! Sure, in some urban areas there will be interaction, but to suggest that black and Indians mix, marry and welcome each other is a total falsity and lie!
Come on! Just a cursory search on the Internet on race relations between blacks and Indians in the Carribean will show that Indians are almost MILITANT in their desire to retain their culture and traditions and segregation from blacks.
Of course, there are some black/Indian mixtures; however, these mixtures, douglas, are accepted by the black community that only want to intermarry with other races to erase their black features: broad flat noses, thick lips and matted, pepper corn, kinky hair.
There is ONLY one thing that UNIVERSALLY Indians in the Carribean agree on: THEY WILL NOT MARRY/ACCEPT BLACKS OR DOUGLAS.
I'm not being unfair. I just want to post the truth. If someone is not familiar with Indians in Guyana, Suriname or Trinidad, they may get the false notion that these places are a utopia for black and Indian race relations; that somehow, they are socially and culturally accepting of black/Indian intermarriage--as if this is the norm! It most certainly is not the norm.
Indian people will not intermarry with blacks for certain reasons:
1)blacks are NOT viewed as being physically attractive by most Indians; believe me, the blacks in Guyana are really raw with very, very kinky hair and extremely African appearance.
2) Most Indians in the Guyana, Trinidad and Suriname brought issues of pollution from India. Most, if not all Indians, would not eat food cooked or served by blacks. They eat all sorts of meat (including bush meat) and, in general, most Indians feel that blacks are polluting to them.
3)The Indian culture is extremely different from blacks and most Indians are extremely opposed to parting with their culture. To a non-Indian, they may think that just because a Carribean Indian may listen to soca music or reggae or may even eat some non-Indian food, that this somehow suggest an openness to blacks. The truth is this is not so.
In Guyana, Trinidad and Suriname Blacks and Indians live ALONGSIDE/BESIDE each other; however, they never live WITH each other. There are usually SEGREGATED villages, one black and one Indian, near each other. It is RARE to have an integrated Indian/Black village; it exists, to a minimum, in some urban settings. Even then, you may see some Indians living in a black village but NEVER a black in an Indian village.
It is simply disingeneous and a falsehood to claim, as some posters here do, that Indians in the Caribbean/West Indies welcome interaction/marriage/ rearing children/etc in these places. They don't. In these places, the worst thing an Indian could do is marry a black. The taboo is so great that many would never dare to break it. I"m just simply stating the truth

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down