Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tgif

2 posters

Go down

tgif Empty tgif

Post by Black Swan Fri May 13, 2011 8:14 pm

in an hour. i have set the stage for bhaiyya. now need to get me a drink before i get ass raped for breaking up with tracy and cheating on my wife. thank me later bytches. sorry tw, had to drag you, but darling you know you are THE bait.

Black Swan

Back to top Go down

tgif Empty Re: tgif

Post by Hellsangel Fri May 13, 2011 8:17 pm

Interesting BS!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:20 pm

Black Swan wrote:in an hour. i have set the stage for bhaiyya. now need to get me a drink before i get ass raped for breaking up with tracy and cheating on my wife. thank me later bytches. sorry tw, had to drag you, but darling you know you are THE bait.

read this just now.. thanks for making me burst my eye balls typing on the iPhone, AND losing my commuter sleep.

Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Swan Fri May 13, 2011 9:53 pm

ahem. sent you a note, not my problem if you don't open them when they pop up.

Black Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 9:58 pm

Black Swan wrote:ahem. sent you a note, not my problem if you don't open them when they pop up.

I was checking on iPhone while waiting for my train.. do you even know how much you have to scroll up and down? And it's so hard to type long posts.....And I am not used to checking the notes link... luckily saw it just before posting a HUGE reply..

grrrr.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black Swan Fri May 13, 2011 9:59 pm

do you even know how hard it is to check this thing from blackberry? if i can scroll down in that, you can do twice as better.

Black Swan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down