Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A man tries to get a woman drunk for only one reason

+5
Merlot Daruwala
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
Kris
MulaiAzhagi
9 posters

Go down

A man tries to get a woman drunk for only one reason Empty A man tries to get a woman drunk for only one reason

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/04/21/11318737-two-women-sue-military-officials-over-alleged-rape-sexual-assault?lite

In the lawsuit, Marquet, a former West Point cadet, said she was pressured by upperclassmen to get drunk and raped by a fellow student while she was intoxicated.

Kendzior, who entered the Naval Academy in 2008, said she was raped twice by two different fellow students, both times while she was drunk.

===> These women should have known better.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

A man tries to get a woman drunk for only one reason Empty Re: A man tries to get a woman drunk for only one reason

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Breasteses - In your esteemed opinion - Should women have a drink or four without fearing about assault & rape? Please share your thoughts

Back to top Go down

A man tries to get a woman drunk for only one reason Empty Re: A man tries to get a woman drunk for only one reason

Post by Kris Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:43 pm

Richard Hed wrote:Breasteses - In your esteemed opinion - Should women have a drink or four without fearing about assault & rape? Please share your thoughts

>>>Of course, all of this could have been avoided if the women had not joined the academy at all; in other words, take a page from that cultural dynamo; Afghanistan.

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:50 pm

Richard Hed wrote:Breasteses - In your esteemed opinion - Should women have a drink or four without fearing about assault & rape? Please share your thoughts

====> Richard,

Twenty years ago, I overheard a white woman in her 40s telling some young men that the main purpose of a man to get a woman drunk is to have sex with her. When she is intoxicated, either she is too vulnerable to say no or does not have the stamina to fight.

Upon reflection, I agree with that view point.

A woman should always be wary of men who invite her to have a drink with them.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:04 pm

>>>The reductio ad absurdum here being pretty much any date has a high probability of rape built into it. Or is that limited only to dates with menopaisal caucasian women ?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:24 pm

Kris wrote:A woman should always be wary of men who invite her to have a drink with them.

>>>The reductio ad absurdum here being pretty much any date has a high probability of rape built into it. Or is that limited only to dates with menopaisal caucasian women ?

===> The woman I was referring to was say this from her life experience. We have heard of many stories about frat parties in colleges where women are invited and get raped. Either the woman gets too drunk or the vile frat boy spikes her drink.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:40 pm

There are many reasons for a man or a woman not to get drunk, but the idea that one person had this experience or some girls went to a frat party and got raped, therefore, everyone cease and desist seems like paranoia. It cheapens men and it implies women in general cannot gauge the situation. Individual situations vary and individual responsibility cannot be thrown our the window.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:41 pm

i meant 'out' not 'our'

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:22 pm

Kris wrote:A woman should always be wary of men who invite her to have a drink with them.

You mean menopausal women cannot be raped ?....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:24 pm

i have on occasion gotten women drunk to get them to stop talking and go to sleep.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Kris wrote:There are many reasons for a man or a woman not to get drunk, but the idea that one person had this experience or some girls went to a frat party and got raped, therefore, everyone cease and desist seems like paranoia. It cheapens men and it implies women in general cannot gauge the situation. Individual situations vary and individual responsibility cannot be thrown our the window.

One problem is that alcohol level increases faster in women and when they are intoxicated, men are still in their senses. That puts men and women at different levels of comprehension and cognition.

so it is true that women MUST be careful when they are with men - that too drinking anything (Men can even mix some drugs in their coke cans).

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:46 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

====> Richard,

Twenty years ago, I overheard a white woman in her 40s telling some young men that the main purpose of a man to get a woman drunk is to have sex with her. When she is intoxicated, either she is too vulnerable to say no or does not have the stamina to fight.

Breasty Beauty, does the same rationale hold in the reverse? I met a woman for coffee once but she dragged me to a pub and then tried to get me drunk. Although I escaped that fate worse than death the last time round, should I fear for my virtue the next time this happens?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:39 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:

====> Richard,

Breasty Beauty, does the same rationale hold in the reverse? I met a woman for coffee once but she dragged me to a pub and then tried to get me drunk. Although I escaped that fate worse than death the last time round, should I fear for my virtue the next time this happens?

LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:06 am

To Sara's defense:

While sara boji is known to draw conclusions from single sample size data, this particular comment is a widely held belief. Such belief come with lot of exceptions, (a) an allowance has to be made for first few glasses of drinks (most social drinkers fall into this category) (b) some individuals have more alcoholic capabilities, so it does not work on all women.

there is a strong correlation between getting drunk and sex(the fact that men may fall of the cliff pretty quickly with more drinks is another isuue).

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:54 pm

This is awesome, Breasty Beauty. Your service of giving us simple moral lessons from the humdrum news of the day goes completely unappreciated by the ingrates on this forum.

Lessons from Saturday, April 22:

1. Two women say they were raped when drunk => men try to get woman drunk only so they can rape them
2. Guy wants to get oil massage from new wife but gets burned => women promise oil massages to men only to set them on fire with gasoline
3. Grieving Punjabi father of 20-year-old man randomly killed says something illogical => Punjabi logic

Looking forward to the moral lessons from today's news. Thank you.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:41 pm

charvaka wrote:This is awesome, Breasty Beauty. Your service of giving us simple moral lessons from the humdrum news of the day goes completely unappreciated by the ingrates on this forum.

Lessons from Saturday, April 22:

1. Two women say they were raped when drunk => men try to get woman drunk only so they can rape them
2. Guy wants to get oil massage from new wife but gets burned => women promise oil massages to men only to set them on fire with gasoline
3. Grieving Punjabi father of 20-year-old man randomly killed says something illogical => Punjabi logic

Looking forward to the moral lessons from today's news. Thank you.

(c) Aforementioned conclusions shall not be copied or reproduced in any form, including electronic media, without the expressed written consent of MulaiAzhagi AKA Breasty Beauty, Mr. Sara Boji, Paparajan among other names and Mr. Charvaka, the admin of this website.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm

lot of women that get raped in social situations gone bad were asking for it. maybe not consciously but deep, deep in their subconscious they were. this is the truth I arrived at after careful consideration of many many data points.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by scoutfinch Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:55 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:lot of women that get raped in social situations gone bad were asking for it. maybe not consciously but deep, deep in their subconscious they were. this is the truth I arrived at after careful consideration of many many data points.

I'm guessing you were being sarcastic, but I'm offended all the same. I'm just so tired of the women-provoke-men argument that pops up from time to time.

scoutfinch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down