Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mujhe Rang De

Go down

Mujhe Rang De Empty Mujhe Rang De

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:38 am

Back to top Go down

Mujhe Rang De Empty Re: Mujhe Rang De

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:42 am

wife to me: ah, dikh gya. 7 baj gaye kya? mandir ki ghanti nahi sunai di aaj. oh, 6 baj rahe hain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:45 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:wife to me: ah, dikh gya. 7 baj gaye kya? mandir ki ghanti nahi sunai di aaj. oh, 6 baj rahe hain.

lol!

she is funny.

Actually, I usually start pandora whenever I'm doing chores. This song was on it, so I thought chalo post kar do. Had some plumbing job done in kitchen y'day. Had to empty out one full cabinet containing storage containers, some of them plastic. Am thinking of washing them before putting them back in. Some of them may not take well to dishwasher, so will hand wash them.

Chalo, tracy puts her gloves back on, and goes back to doing dishes...

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 am

for some reason I hate this song. May be it has to do with terrible dancing by Tabu. I love all the other songs from this movie though.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:54 am

doofus_maximus wrote:for some reason I hate this song. May be it has to do with terrible dancing by Tabu. I love all the other songs from this movie though.

Yeah, her dance is bad in this. My husband hates it too. But still, it comes with certain nostalgia for me. I like that other slow song of this movie, slipping my memory right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:09 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
doofus_maximus wrote:for some reason I hate this song. May be it has to do with terrible dancing by Tabu. I love all the other songs from this movie though.

Yeah, her dance is bad in this. My husband hates it too. But still, it comes with certain nostalgia for me. I like that other slow song of this movie, slipping my memory right now.

doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down