Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Woman Dentist pulls ALL of ex-boyfriend’s teeth out after getting dumped

+6
chameli
Maria S
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
MulaiAzhagi
10 posters

Go down

Woman Dentist pulls ALL of ex-boyfriend’s teeth out after getting dumped  Empty Woman Dentist pulls ALL of ex-boyfriend’s teeth out after getting dumped

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:15 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/sweet-revenge-dentist-pulls-ex-boyfriend-teeth-dumped-article-1.1069114

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Woman Dentist pulls ALL of ex-boyfriend’s teeth out after getting dumped  Empty Re: Woman Dentist pulls ALL of ex-boyfriend’s teeth out after getting dumped

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/sweet-revenge-dentist-pulls-ex-boyfriend-teeth-dumped-article-1.1069114

He should be happy that he did not date a Urologist.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Woman Dentist pulls ALL of ex-boyfriend’s teeth out after getting dumped  Empty Re: Woman Dentist pulls ALL of ex-boyfriend’s teeth out after getting dumped

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:25 pm

I experienced so many emotions in this single news item. ranging from horror to laughter. lol

beautiful breast, this piece puts you back on top of forums news. you rule!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:34 pm

laughter? that's on odd response, but maybe not that odd. generally female violence against men is way more humorous than the other way around. i hope she gets put away for a long long time and i hope she has a horny dyke called big bertha as her roommate in prison.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:43 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:laughter? that's on odd response, but maybe not that odd. generally female violence against men is way more humorous than the other way around. i hope she gets put away for a long long time and i hope she has a horny dyke called big bertha as her roommate in prison.

I know. It's horrific and disgusting. But the way it's written doesn't display that emotion. And it's so outrightly crazy, that you are not really conditioned to react to such news... maybe that's why the laughter. Also, I guess men rarely take petty (but hurting) revenges like that. I guess I also laughed at the last line...
Olszewski, who will get implants, said his new girlfriend could not handle being with a man who did not have teeth — and dumped him.

again, shallow on the part of his new girlfriend but realistic. It's so rare too. "She left her ex coz he lost all his teeth".

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
MulaiAzhagi wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/sweet-revenge-dentist-pulls-ex-boyfriend-teeth-dumped-article-1.1069114

He should be happy that he did not date a Urologist.

>>>or Lorena Bobbitt!

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:41 pm

I hope this woman's dental license is revoked forever and she gets jailtime. It may seem like "just teeth"..but, it's the methodical and diabolical way it was done..how unethical and terrible.

Never found what Lorena or others like her did/do - mutilate men funny. Maiming a man or woman's body is an equally horrible crime- kind of amazing to almost always see how crimes against boys/men are taken more lightly not just in the physical aspects. The psychological trauma of men is often minimized.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:19 pm

didnt read the article

but i bet he deserves it

must have been foolin around

so instead of a bobbit she detoothed him lol
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:21 pm

I feel this funny too. LOL

This guy dumps his girlfriend and goes to her for dental treatment...what a W****! That guy dated an eldery woman for free dental checkups...

Sorry Maria and all those sensitive ppl. I am an avg human 21 year old human being!

Edit: Sorry I misread...the girl is 34, the guy is 45. She obviously is pissed off. Not only getting dumped by an older guy but also help him with his teeth problems.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:30 pm

Sasthi wrote:I feel this funny too. LOL

This guy dumps his girlfriend and goes to her for dental treatment...what a W****! That guy dated an eldery woman for free dental checkups...

Sorry Maria and all those sensitive ppl. I am an avg human 21 year old human being!

Sasthi, the guy is much older than the woman. i just checked. I agee, he's a fool to have gone to his ex, who he dumped recently, for his dental treatments. Maybe wanted to save some money. What the woman did is cruel. Imagine a man doing the same to his ex girl friend. Imagine not having any teeth! *shudder*!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 01, 2012 8:54 am

Sasthi,

The tooth is..I should be careful and not mess with you all - a bunch of very tough ladies here:)!

Sure, he was foolish to go to an ex..but, she looks foolish too..not sure if any ex who does not want you is really worth pulling one's hair out or anything else out- and paying for it!

Hope you are doing well.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 am

What she did was extremely unethical and unprofessional. No denying that. And she says that she had decided to be professional about it, but got mad as she saw thin lying there. Definitely a crime of passion. Wonder why there were no assistants there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 01, 2012 9:37 am

I dont feel too bad abt sasthi's abuse stories now

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 01, 2012 9:38 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:What she did was extremely unethical and unprofessional.

unethical and unprofessional? how about criminal and cruel?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue May 01, 2012 9:58 am

LOL Maria, Kinnera,
Still the humor hasn't wore off to think about the cruelty of the pissed off dentist. The guy realizes his lost tooth after arriving home and still can't stop imagining the look on his face.
Lets pretend that the guy is Vadivelu and the doc is Sarala....LOL

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue May 01, 2012 9:59 am

Edit: Sorry I misread...the girl is 34, the guy is 45. She obviously is pissed off. Not only getting dumped by an older guy but also help him with his teeth problems.

shhhh...pst....very important question sasthi akka,

why is there a word starting with w have 4 * next to it? whimp for wimp with a h cause we are all south indians?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:00 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:What she did was extremely unethical and unprofessional.

unethical and unprofessional? how about criminal and cruel?

Yes. Criminal and cruel is implicit. No question of that. But she is not a commoner. Her being in this profession, she broke her profession's first promise. She abused her profession to exact her revenge. The general perception of doctors is that they are never to bring personal emotions when treating a patient. And majority of them stick to these ehics. This makes her even more diabolical.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue May 01, 2012 10:16 am

Impedimenta wrote:

shhhh...pst....very important question sasthi akka,

why is there a word starting with w have 4 * next to it? whimp for wimp with a h cause we are all south indians?

Thangachi!!!! I meant Whacko. (I know the extra "H"...ammadio nee rombha smartuu...)

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed May 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Jim Peterson:D,

Looks like this news story was a hoax:

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-dentist-story-hoax-20120509,0,6359349.story
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed May 09, 2012 10:54 pm

Maria S wrote:Jim Peterson:D,

Looks like this news story was a hoax:

http://www.latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-dentist-story-hoax-20120509,0,6359349.story
Hahaha... thanks for posting the follow up story!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down