Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All along I thought Michelle was his first love

4 posters

Go down

All along I thought Michelle was his first love Empty All along I thought Michelle was his first love

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed May 02, 2012 4:48 pm

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/05/a-young-barack-obama-in-love/

===> I think the editors of the Vanity Fair magazine have no business of poking into Obama's past relationships.

Why bother when he had not done anything despicable or evil.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

All along I thought Michelle was his first love Empty Re: All along I thought Michelle was his first love

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed May 02, 2012 5:09 pm

===>

Her picture: http://blog.zap2it.com/pop2it/2012/05/president-barack-obamas-ex-girlfriend-genevieve-cooks-journal-featured-in-new-biography.html

I hope Michelle Obama's past relationships are not probed.

That will be disastrous.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

All along I thought Michelle was his first love Empty Re: All along I thought Michelle was his first love

Post by Kris Wed May 02, 2012 11:50 pm

Obama has good taste.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed May 02, 2012 11:55 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:I hope Michelle Obama's past relationships are not probed.

That will be disastrous.
Why? I suspect the Hillary Clinton and John McCain campaigns both looked into it, but didn't find much Sarabojian-quality news there.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu May 03, 2012 9:05 am

Well Sara,

It was about time..to spice it up a little:) It's actually nice to see Obama is "normal"..when it comes to be being just a man..and from what I have read and know..Michelle seems to be his "real first love" - all other women are perhaps crushes, infatuations, girlfriends..timepass, hook ups..whatever the current cool term is.

In fact I read this article about this same girlfriend..and her version/quotes and thought "wow, what an honest man..he did not ever say "I love you too"..and which most men would say to mislead a woman, pretend to commit.. without batting an eyelid for the company, sex, whatever a woman can give..when a woman says I love you brimming with passion in her eyes- not to mention her own sexual warmth!

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/maraniss-excerpts-obama-ex-girlfriend-recalls-sexual-warmth-173445825.html

Excerpt:

At another point, in March, she described Obama as "drawing others' cards out of their hands for careful inspection" without reciprocating. "There's something also there of smoothed veneer, of guardedness ... but I'm still left with this feeling of ... a bit of a wall—the veil," Cook wrote. Maraniss writes that "when she told him that she loved him, his response was not 'I love you, too' but 'thank you'—as though he appreciated that someone loved him."

And she got it right here.

Excerpt:

Readers who want to will see Cook as predicting Obama's eventual marriage to first lady Michelle Obama. "I can't help thinking that what he would really want, be powerfully drawn to, was a woman, very strong, very upright, a fighter, a laugher, well-­experienced—a black woman I keep seeing her as," she wrote.

________

I can write pages of analysis - an interesting case study of a person/character called Obama..because his life has some grand illusive fictional dimensions..but, if I have to characterize him in two words..it would be "Mysterious and Detached"..which really is obvious! Whether he has a second term..or not..after he is done with his current job..I see him walking away..easily with no attachments to power or position..being happiest when he is a casual attire..walking with some flip flops aka chappals..enjoying his moments in solitude..the loner that he ultimately he his.

Some time ago, you had posted something about "Did Colleges Obama attended influence him"..I agree with the author..that they really did not..if anything.."Obama influenced..the Colleges and Universities..really any place he was in..he broke many ceilings..and changed the places he has been - they were never the same" (imo).
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down