Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Subramanian Swamy is a jerk. I do not like him any more.

+3
MaxEntropy_Man
Kayalvizhi
MulaiAzhagi
7 posters

Go down

Subramanian Swamy is a jerk. I do not like him any more. Empty Subramanian Swamy is a jerk. I do not like him any more.

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm

One friend who knew him in the 1970s, and who wished to remain anonymous, told me that Swamy used to be very fond of dogs. “He’d praise the Indian mongrel as the best kind of dog out there,” he said. “But his way of disciplining his dog was brutal. He’d tie it to a tree and beat it severely if it did anything wrong.”

http://www.caravanmagazine.in/Story.aspx?StoryID=1389&Page=3

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Subramanian Swamy is a jerk. I do not like him any more. Empty Re: Subramanian Swamy is a jerk. I do not like him any more.

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

there are reports that he was implicated in rajiv gandhi killing. Do you know anything about it?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Subramanian Swamy is a jerk. I do not like him any more. Empty Re: Subramanian Swamy is a jerk. I do not like him any more.

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

perhaps you should choose your heroes with a little more circumspection so that you don't have to blow hot and blow cold often.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 9:42 pm

The cover story about Jagan in this magazine seemed so one sided. Didn't even feel like reading it. And so many pages have been dedicated to that stupid fella. http://www.caravanmagazine.in/Story.aspx?StoryId=1388

Abt Subramanian Swamy...some anonymous person makes some weird statements about him in some stupid magazine and you change your opinion abt him?

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed May 02, 2012 10:38 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:there are reports that he was implicated in rajiv gandhi killing. Do you know anything about it?

===> I don't know anything about it. But it is hard to believe that Swamy had something to do with Rajiv Gandhi's murder. What would he gain anything by that?

Are you saying that LTTE did not kill Rajiv Gandhi?

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed May 02, 2012 11:12 pm

No. Swamy;s alleged involvement and LTTE may be doing it are not mutually exclusive.

There are reports he was a foreign agent and could be doing it for them. I said there are reports of Swamy in Chennai on the day of killing. What was he doing? I also read somewhere that a panel or commission enquiring into rajiv killing said that Swamy was not fully cooperating with investigation. NONE of these may be true. THat is why I asked. I am enquiring about the rumors and not making a statement.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 11:19 pm

who ij subramanian swamy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu May 03, 2012 12:01 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:No. Swamy;s alleged involvement and LTTE may be doing it are not mutually exclusive.

There are reports he was a foreign agent and could be doing it for them. I said there are reports of Swamy in Chennai on the day of killing. What was he doing? I also read somewhere that a panel or commission enquiring into rajiv killing said that Swamy was not fully cooperating with investigation. NONE of these may be true. THat is why I asked. I am enquiring about the rumors and not making a statement.

>>>Oh, what a tangled web we weave..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu May 03, 2012 12:12 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:No. Swamy;s alleged involvement and LTTE may be doing it are not mutually exclusive.

Any tamiltribune "investigative" link ? Kya hua ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu May 03, 2012 12:17 am

Guru Maha Sannidhanam Sri la Sri Paramahamsa Sri Nityananda Sri
Gnanasambanda Desika Paramacharya Swamigal aur Ranjitha Devi ki Jaiiiiii

Saamiyaar, why this discrimination against foreign talent? His Hollywood ashram may yet produce more riveting performances.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu May 03, 2012 1:44 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I said there are reports of Swamy in Chennai on the day of killing. What was he doing?

almost every tamilian on this forum was enjoying his/her summer holidays on the Marina beach on that day. are you saying ...

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down