Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

site desichatter.com...

2 posters

Go down

site desichatter.com... Empty site desichatter.com...

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:59 am

...is on redirect to here. that's good. harharmahadev is awol though.

would others like it if harharmahadev (admin of desichatter.com) sent a private message to all his members informing them about the redirect. this is assuming harharmahadev will oblige.

Back to top Go down

site desichatter.com... Empty Re: site desichatter.com...

Post by harharmahadev Sun May 15, 2011 5:33 pm

Hello Huzefa

Yes...I redirected traffic from desichatter.com to this site. I'd be more than happy to send out the message, if everyone is ok with it.

There was a major work-related incident which kept me away from CH! Glad to be back.....

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun May 15, 2011 6:01 pm

why do you need to redirect it to the members HERE?

We already know.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 12:14 am

i think sending a message to desichatter's members informing them about the redirect is a good move. what does the admin and other members think? please speak up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon May 16, 2011 1:23 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i think sending a message to desichatter's members informing them about the redirect is a good move. what does the admin and other members think? please speak up.

If he wants to inform HIS site's visitors about redirecting it to THIS site, he can do so without asking. If anything, he may want to ask his site's visitors. Since this is a free and unmoderated site, there is no need for him to ask any of us.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 1:32 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i think sending a message to desichatter's members informing them about the redirect is a good move. what does the admin and other members think? please speak up.

If he wants to inform HIS site's visitors about redirecting it to THIS site, he can do so without asking. If anything, he may want to ask his site's visitors. Since this is a free and unmoderated site, there is no need for him to ask any of us.

no. this was more in line of our making a request to him to do so. as he has stated above, he does not mind doing so. your points about this site being unmoderated are appreciated. so i will take the initiative and request harharmahadev to send a message to all him members informing about the redirect and this new board.

Back to top Go down

Post by harharmahadev Mon May 16, 2011 7:06 am

I just want to wait and make sure we weren't moving back. I guess we have decided to stay here.

harharmahadev

http://www.desichatter.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down